audio.pronouncekiwi.com/es-US_SofiaVoice/Isengrim
pronouncekiwi.com/Ysengrin
pronouncekiwi.com/Ysengrim
pronouncekiwi.com/Isengrim
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ysengrin blanco

Oh man, he's having a really bad trip.

my brain is full of fuck

I so hope we won't go into memory flashback for like 2 weeks, but I know we will.

killing a trickster god is the cure for altimeters

The fuck is altimeters?

Annie should say fuck more often.

Only when aroused

>altimeters
Alzheimers when using autocorrect I guess.

Is there a canonical instance of Annie being sexually aroused?

Shits fucked but tom is going to dick tease us for a month

When she was in the forest?

She knows how to suppress it well, but 24/7.

She seems pretty wound up. She could go for a good jilling.
This is fucking lewd.

cucked before she left the starting line

Haha, Annie is pathetic. And now she even lost her best chance at getting the knot.

For whoever's interested Tom's latest retrospective video covers Ysengrin's character: youtu.be/3YEt898VU-8

So is Ysenny's mind tearing itself asunder because of the influx of like 4000 new memories?

There's something awkward about those videos that makes me not want to watch them. Tom's kind of an off putting guy.

Yeah, he says all the names wrong.

They aren't new at all though, it's more like you're putting back missing pieces of a jigsaw, or parts of a complex machinery.
So normally, i'd expect this to make him more stable and mindful, but since there are so many bad memories and since he's already in a rampaging state, it's probably just gonna make him even madder than he already is

What an odd page.

He drinks heavily and likes underaged lesbian feet. It's no wonder.

We should be 100% compatible, then.

I really hope only one of these is true.

Come on, drinking is fine! Humans have been drinking since the dawn of civilization.

Nah, some stuff you tolerate doing yourself just feels gross coming from others.

This annoys me, because it is true.

You know dis shit be bad if even Andy be like ‘let’s bail!”

every time she see's Kat the robot sex god

Issíngrin?

Did she get off to being cucked by Paz?

This chapter is just a constant (Well, this can't be good)

And a constant "I'm so wet right now" from Annie.

naw she's just your every day voyeur

El Ysengrin blanco

What is this?

El Gunnerkriggo Super

Sounds correct to me, similar to one of the Spanish pronunciations. audio.pronouncekiwi.com/es-US_SofiaVoice/Isengrim
Probably as many ways to pronounce it as there are spellings:
Ysengrimus
Ysengrin : pronouncekiwi.com/Ysengrin
Ysengrim : pronouncekiwi.com/Ysengrim
Isengrim : pronouncekiwi.com/Isengrim
Don Lope de Villalobos y Sangrin (Spanish wolf based on the French)

The fairy tale originates from the low countries.
If you want to use its history for the pronunctiation you should make it Ice-En-Grein. If you use english it would be Ease-En-Grin.

Don't forget that running away is probably the BAD END choice here because STAND YOUR GROUND.

And if you want to use Tom it's ySENgrin and Path and Annie-mow-ney.
Tom has some sort of weird speech impediment. I believe you call people like him ... Brit ... bongs??
Something like that.

>Don Lope de Villalobos y Sangrin Blanco

What is this stupid meme? You sound like you escaped from Sup Forums.

WHEN'S THE GIRL FEET

THIS!
ALSO, WHEN'S THE KNOT?

this thread is proof that slow updates were a mistake

I WANNA SNIFF KAT'S HAIR

We can convert between the two

Annie was a mistake.

She can run, but don Lope fast.

That's a LOT of feet before we get to the knot!

Is there any lewds of Jones?

Can Smitty master Calvo (completado) in time?

It's proof that making a thread for every single update is a mistake.

WHY IS EVERYONE SPEAKING SPANISH?
WHAT IS THIS OBNOXIOUS SHIT?

>When your friend is sure of their tolerance and takes way too much E at the party.

Will El Georgo be able to stop the Grand Padre from kicking Annie out of school?

El Georgo will probably be forced to betray eventually since the power up was precisely to protect the school from the likes of Annie.

El Georgo Dragón Matador Completado.

The Hispanic equivalent of WE WUZ KANG memes. Except instead of blacks, it's latinos. And instead of pharaohs, it's a joke about latin american DBZ fanfiction that turns the already ridiculous nature of the series way past 11. Now way more jokes about it than actual serious examples exist.

So it really is Sup Forums.
Thanks. :|

>Anniefag disgovers Zimmyism

I watch them while I’m drawing. They’re kinda funny at moments.

Kek

Draw underage lesbian feet, imaa.

this is great

its Russian outrage farming, except the Russians are role-playing obnoxious spics to generate a purer brand of outrage.

he's a bland person on the outside but there is so much going on inside his head. He is pretty much a professional at hiding his 2003 internet powerlevel which is why he sounds as interesting as wet rice when talking. The content of the vids is pretty interesting though because he sounds like he puts a good amount of effort into improvement and analysis instead of assuming he's good enough like a lot of lazy webcomic artists recently.

Actually it's just shitposting, user

so that's where the "o-okay" reaction image is from

Shitposting is an indictable offense, m8.

So, I bought Gotham Academy a while ago, but I've just come around to reading it now.
It's like a straight-up copy of Gunnerkrigg. Did none of you guys read it? How have we never discussed this?

Been a while since i read it but while it was going on GC already had its plot reach a point where the similarities were mostly superficial, i know the GA threads pointed them out pretty frequently though.

It's uncanny, really.
I just wrote a long post giving all the similarities, but I accidentally closed out of it and I don't wanna write it all again, but it's really like a 1:1 copypaste.
Strange anti-social girl with firepowers and mom who died in 'hospital' fucks around with serial killers and hates the actual protector of the school (batman(eglamore)). Geek tomboy friend, loves batman. Also, allusions to lesbianism (going to a school dance with a girl who was shot down by the boys, like Paz).
Occult friend, troublemaker friend, weird guy with greasy black hair who's constantly on edge and sees visions or some shit.

I think this picture of Maps is WAY too close to Kat for plausible deniability.
This shit's straight up lifted.

>The Hispanic equivalent of WE WUZ KANG memes
That's el goblino. It's really just about dbz.

smit just needs to cast summon girlfriend and then have her bip them out.

And then Eggers dies.

Who is more terrible, Annie or Olive?

To be fair, there is a bit of cause and effect involved, but honestly i doubt what would make George bing in suddenly would be worse then the current situation.

True that it is VERY similar to early GC but as said, by that time GA started GC had already developed enough that you didn't really think of it, think of it as comparing Phantom Blood to Fist of The North Star when the current place is in the middle of Stardust Crusaders especially since around that point the story was more focusing on Kat and ROBOTS and Annies plots were philosophical and about the Ether more then the PARENT ISSUES, since i think it was around after the Bonespike Coma and after the YSENMAD incident she stopped shitting on Eglamore that hard.

It's hard to tell...
Annie hasn't done anything to actively harm the good guys yet, but Ysengrin is a lunatic tyrant who spent years throwing his people at Jeanne to be slaughtered and Annie might just recently have put events into motion that could result in many people in the court dying.
Olive has actively harmed Batman and shot an innocent guy who was just trying to help her with a crossbow.
Killer Croc is also worse than Ysengrin. He is an actual serial killer and criminal, not because he's on some sort of uncontrollable bloodrage, even though that's often used as an excuse for him. But more often than not we've seen him murder just for money.
However, I haven't read too much of Gotham Academy yet and Olive doesn't remember most of what she did.

It's really hard to say.
They're both absolutely terrible.

But that doesn't mean it wasn't lifted. To the contrary. There was plenty of time for GA to copy GC.

Indeed, but the fact that they were obviously going in different directions from the get go despite "the same" starting point meant people were pretty forgiving of it is what i mean so anons didn't really bother too much other then some jokes, which was mostly in the GA threads and GA concluded some time ago too.

Anyway, i sure hope we get to see Etheric Crimsongrin before all this is done, Annie probably won't find him beautiful anymore.

I'm not angry or anything either, I'm just surprised at how similar it is.

In fact, I recommend it. The art definitely is leagues above Tom's and so far the writing was pretty good except for 2 pages that were just confusing nonsense.

Also, Maps is not only a super cute lesbian tomboy, but this is what she said after Olive waded through the sewers.
She's perfect.

Oh, im not scolding you or anything, just doing some exposition about how people generally saw the two when GA was still on going, people actually picked up on the similarities pretty fast, so they are undeniable.

I honestly prefer GC because i kinda like the exposition, characters and constant art changes and general handling of powers, it ain't for nothing i did a Jojo comparison earlier, the whole deal with how the art is used to show powers and use of powers and how powers can range from Mundane yet effective (Annie "just" makes fire) to philosophical concepts (Smittys "Order"/"Luck") and how the Jeanne "Fight" was basically a puzzle makes it all feel surprisingly Jojo-esque at times.

Not to mention that it is a "Bizarre Adventure".

Sure, but who's more awful, Annie or Olive?
And who's more perfect, Kat or Maps?
Jk, it's Kat, of course, but could Maps be ... cuter than Kat?

can someone post the maps screencap?

Very cute.
Would choke to orgasm.

I should draw some MapsxKat.