ITT: BASED Characters who have ALWAYS been RIGHT!

Go ahead, try to refute this. But Pro-Tip? You literally can't. Captain Cuck was wrong, and Captain Dyke was also wrong. Cuckclops is a joke. Virgin Von Doom is a fuckboy. Only Chad Stark has always been right.

When will Starkfag fuck off?

When Cykefags, Doomfags and Pantherfags stop shitting up the place.

this but unironically tbqh

Who said I was being ironic?

Shoo shoo Tiny Stank.
Go get drunk, cry to Hank.

Iron Man? More like Iron Fag. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHA AHA HA

What if I like captain marvel, tony stark, and victor doom all at the same time? Will the universe collapse?

>we know what people will need before people even know they're going to need it
Happiness, friendship and forgiveness?
Is that what Tony invented?

so just added another fag in this gay bar of a board.

>Tiny Stark
>right

why did i have to fucking read this

Stark is an alchoholic dicklet

I'm never not going to see that as a rape scene now...

I could do this all day.

hot

Maybe Stark is right sometimes, but his ways are so wrong!

>Tiny Stank.
>>Tiny Stark
>Stark is an alchoholic dicklet
I don't know if you're a samefag, but if not...

I'm actually proud of my influence. I'm responsible for starting the Superior Stark craze back in July. All the Dicklet Stark threads? I started the meme as well. The Racist Doom threads? All me again. The "Stark is an evil racist" threads that hit bump limit? All me once again. I gotta say, it feels good to have an impact. Am I some sort of celebrity now?

Sup Forums is just easy to troll

You're lucky the user didn't post the whole "Tony is female coded" post like last time necause it gets so much worse.

What can I say, "Divide and Conquer" is just fun...

Best part is that they act as if it's some oldfag meme when I literally started spamming it last summer. I must've posted that Hudlin Racist Doom page 4 times or so, with 2 of them hitting bump limit.