What does Sup Forums think of Adventure Time?

One of my favourite shows. I'm sad it's ending, but it's had a good run. I hope it gets the send-off it deserves.

I liked the fantasy theme and mix of adventure and humor, and the fact that it was a show that was really kind of "all ages" as opposed to just being a strict action show or strict little kid show, however I couldn't really get into it because the art style seemed so "of the times" and hipsterish, the purposefully looking like childs drawing thing, and the humor didn't appeal to me very much either once again seeming very of the times and "le so quirky!". Ultimately, I appreciated what it was doing but didn't personally appeal to my tastes too much, I found pastel horses more to my liking for that kind of thing. More traditional humor, less quirky weirdness for the sake of quirky weirdness.

I liked it better back when all the lore wasn't so fleshed out, and the "adventure" aspect was more front and center. Now it seems like there is little mystery or threat that the OP good guys can't handle via science or brute force.

The worst thing to happen to cartoons. It went immediately to shit when they focused on lore and it ultimately never pay off, everything felt unsatisfying.

What season did that happened?

>I'm sad it's ending
I'm glad. It's been around for a long while and I'd rather see it finish on a good note.

stopped watching around 5th season.

since it's ending soon I've been catching up and honestly the show got better with the status quo shifts and characters having to change due to the circumstances they are put in

Probably 4, or whenever they met prismo.

I'm glad too, it's a mixture of emotions.

I knew it was over with that weird Nurse Poundcake episode and Jake The Brick. I wonder what Pen will do next and how thats gonna go to pot.

>Uncle Gumbald managed to built an entire city in a few months.
>Bubblegum took centuries to build an entire kingdom.

How the fuck did he do it

we used to love it,love it a lot back in the day, till season 4 i think more or less,now most of us still likes it, but we all know it is not what it used to be, i didnt live to it full potential, is still nice to watch

i think gumball is more capable than bonibell

i think he is making bravest warriors, that is also going to shit

Yeah Gumbald is weirdly more competent than Bubblegum. He's like what Ricardio was trying to be.

Early season's good, later seasons bad. This latest season has been middling to good so far, I think, so maybe it'll end on a high note.

I loved AT when it was still random , adventerous , goofy , and crazy now i think it doesnt have that anymore . It gotten alot more tame , some lores cool but man this show changed over time

First five seasons where solid. Fun, youthful and energetic with an interesting set of characters, settings and art.

I think the show started to lose focus when Penn Ward left and it just sort of flopped over in to this weird place where it was trying to hard to be edgy, memetic and "random".

The first two seasons were good, then it went to crap

This with the exception of 5.2. For example, compare how PB tolerates Finn most of the time then and now. Completely different dynamic same with Marceline.

I don't know they just feel much less lifeless when interacting with each other and on their own.

Princess Bubblegum is a woman. She has less drive for building shit than a male sociopathic version of herself.

There should be a better explanation that just 'he's smart.' It's been like 2 months at most, there's no way anyone would be capable of pulling that shit off. I'm betting he got help from someone or something.

Samefag

So who do you guys think is gonna die? What I'm thinking is that the casualty cannot be a protagonist, or integral to the franchise (so Jake and Ice King will presumably be spared), but should be someone who's nonetheless important and whose death would strike a chord. Keeping this in mind, the only character I can formulate that fits the criteria is Flame Princess . And Fern, too. He'll probably be offed by a sacrifice because that's really his only redemption at this point, hus incompetence has been repeatedly pronounced.

Not a samefag, just saying it how it is. Lore ruined at and it became crap.

Common wisdom does not mean it's samefag.

Most people agree Superman (1978) and Superman II are much better than Superman III. If you made a thread and several people posted the same opinion it doesn't make it a samefag.

why would I be a samefag? I said I liked the new seasons direction

>So who do you guys think is gonna die?
Cartoon Network

tryhard sjw cunts who tried to be deep but people off instead

regular show did plot too and they're a better example of how to do it right

>adventure time is actually ending next month

Have they uncucked this show yet? Is the final season at least going to be worth watching?

Do you mean Finn? I mean, yes from a writer ending a plot line angle, but mostly no.

Jake the brick is a great episode man