More like fat man

more like fat man

more like big man

Is making bad movies really that stressful when you're getting paid anyway?

The JL cowl is so fucking ugly, they had it perfect with the BVS one.

not really, actors are just whiny bitches

When you and your son love the hero and get to watch it go up in smoke.

>You're not thicc. Men are thicc.

Just reboot the DCU at this point. It's unsalvageable and I'm a hardcora DC fan.

CBale was best batman
He even took out the big guy for you.
Why didnt they continue with the dark knight rises?

>and I'm a hardcora DC fan.
Trolls like to include the fact that they're hardcora fans. As if that lends any legitimacy to their shitposts.

They needed to play the long game with building up the league. I fear the solos will do amazeballs but the JL movie will still echo in people's heads when they try and team up again

Wheres the troll in that user's statement?
its pretty unsalvagable.

Flash was a nasally wimpy (((jewish))) cuck in the film, literally existed for a few shitty one liners and was barely a character,
Batman was a meatheaded idiot, literally didnt use any of his braincells the whole time, very against the batman character and story. He even stammers at the end, the batman doesnt stammer.
Wonderwoman has no musclemass, she's an isralite model with a really shitty voice for the role.
Cyborg was pathetic and beta as fuck, he spent the first half of the film being a brooding emo and the latter half being someone who just goes along with the group, he's a foot shorter than he needed to be and no musclemass at all, He also looks like shadow the hedgehog but iron man.
Aquaman is a good character, but not really aquaman. and superman is.....................

Christopher Nolan didnʻt want to do them anymore

how can we convince him to come back

More like DEEZ NUTS

HA GOT EEM, GOT EEM

All I'm seeing in this post is buzzwords disguised as an argument. But no argument.

Do i have to type it slower for you to understand?
The
characters
Weren't
Written
Correctly.

>NOT MUH!
that's alI hear

>The power of mutt education

Are you kidding me, man? I am a DC fan. That's why I'd take a reboot over a continuation of this badly stitched together universe. I want to be proud of DC and I want people to see that their movies can be done right. But whatever, believe what you will.

samefag

>S-Samefag
What's next mutty? Not an argument?

Is Fatman the secret identity of Fruce Wayne?

No, its Fruce Fayne.
And his butler?
Fat albert.

They've been making movies since the 50s and they've NEVER BEEN DONE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY'RE AWFUL CHARACTERS

but go on continue to delude yourself into thinking that the NEXT reboot will be the good one

If you hate the characters anyway, why are you here?

Fat Albert as a Butler is something I could actually dig.

Get John Boyega in a fat suit and get on this RIGHT NOW DC!

Don't let yourself be baited.

Because you people keep shitting up the board with these threads dedicated to worthless characters

Sorry, its 1/10 bait but stilll
Ah yes, the worthless batman and superman.

On a board called COMICS and cartoons.

If they can be beaten by a random marvel nobody their worthless