Now that we’ve successfully captured the black audience with Black Panther, what can we do to get the Latino audience...

Now that we’ve successfully captured the black audience with Black Panther, what can we do to get the Latino audience, user?

I wa going to say put White Tiger in BP2 but you guys are already doing White Wolf so I’ve got nothing.

One word: America

Delete this.

Sam Alexander

Robbie Reyes movie which makes Agents of SHIELD non-canon

Two birds with one stone

Get Nicolas Cage back in the mentor role

I’d be down for this. I like Sam.

We don't give a fuck about representation. Just stop making latin criminal or buddy comedy stereotypes, it rubs the older latins in a wrong way.

Make the heroes do heroic stuff and punch badguys.

Thats basically the only thing you need to get Hispanic speaking folks.

Throw in a DBZ reference and you basically won the Mexican audience, if you want to stay on line with Marvel stuff just play the intro riff of the X-men cartoon, Mexicans love that shit.

I was going to say White Tiger...but...it'll probably be America. And that's going to just be awful

Not necessarily. Sure she's been awful in everything she's appeared in so far but there's potential there... somewhere.

Give Starfire a latino actress when she is depicted. Doesnt even need to speak fluent english, its pat of the character.

>INB4 they make her black and still say its about inclusivity, when the only people being included are infact black people and only black people

Spiderman 2099?

Living Lightening?

Juan Punch Man The Movie

This right here. Non-essential side character from the most mediocre Marvel movie but I still see people talk about him all the time.

That's DC and that already happened

>theres already a live action Latina Starfire
What?

the shitty titans show

Starfire is DC and she is being played by a black chick

#teamwhitetiger

Bueno?

Solo traigan a Araceli de vuelta, con eso me conformo.

Shouldn't we try to pander to the chinese audience?

This

This

You think DC will be embarrassed when Marvel has one female hero that's better than Wonder Woman wait until it has THREE

Will they accept his father being the real Mandarin?

Maybe they'll take a page from Logan and make their Wolverine Mexican.

If Disney can get Coco into China, they can get Ghost Rider into China.

But Luis was one of the best and most memorable parts of Ant-Man

Nacho Libre 2 in the MCU?

Recast Miles Morales as a latino. Alternatively one of the Spider girls has to be one.

I'd mark the fuck out if Nick Cage came back unannounced.

Isn’t Morales already Dominican?

Do they need to do anything? One of Mexico's most beloved comic heros is a white guy with an egyptian background.

there is no latino audience
latinos (as in latin americans) exist, but it is a very superficial identity, like being a Slav.
Most people identify first with their nation of origin.
A Croat or Polish person wont feel a Russian superhero "panders" to them. The same goes for Latin America.

And like the Chinese or most people of the planet, they don't seem to have much of a desire to see people like them in capeshit to self insert. They understand American media mainly features Americans.

Does anyone under 40 care for or even know about Kaliman?

Absolutely not....She’s too good and pure for the MCU and the enivitable shit show that will follow

Oh god, a proper Ghost Rider based on that run would be so good.

>wasn't GR a biker?

Yeah, but Id rather the OTHER WT.
The one who was going to school with Spiderman and got unmasked on TV because the villain somehow ended up unmasking the wrong hero.

>Latino audience
Who cares about that? The Asian markets are bigger and more lucrative.

The only right choice

Remember what DC did? Do the exact opposite of that

you mean do the exact same as that considering El Diablo was one of the few highlights of that movie

Make an unlikable character? Again?

>EL HOMBRE IMBECIL
god damn it Sup Forums this isn't funny any more

Mexican immigrant Cpt America

He's black.

only petition is that the superheroe should be Mexican, Puerto Rican, etc, etc, but never a Chicano, please no!

Fuck that let's just cast the widest net and make a Mercs for Money movie. That's where all the diversity is, doesn't even need to be about the original cast, just get every anti hero and Merc that covers a checkbox

based

>Cage returns as Ghost Rider
>Robbie movie

Holy fuck, take my money.

Half Puerto Rican IIRC

So he's not a real latino?

You are actually right, spics love their anime

I would make Sauron hispanic because he technically already is one, it just happens that nobody notices it.
He was born in Argentina and moved to the USA as a teen when his father died (he was adopted by the father of the girl he saved).

White Tiger pitched as a generational title, passed down through a single family. The hispanic community is super big on family, focus on that as the themes of the movie.

Alternatively, Ghost Rider. Make it Robbie Reyes, make a Fast & Furious movie but with nuts-o visuals. Bring back Nick Cage as an aging Johnny Blaze as a mentor figure.

>what can we do to get the Latino audience

im Mexican, MCU is just as popular here as it is everywhere in the world, if you mean chicanos in america i dont know but im preetty sure they are already in the badwagon aswell

and black panther is awesome, Wakanda forever

OH FUCK YOU! Now I need this in my life. Thanks Obama.

Robbie Reyes. a badass hardworking latino trying to look out for his little crippled brother. It fits the demographic perfectly.

Speedy Gonzalez: Origins

Speedy Gonzalez is a WB character. DC wins again.

I'm actually surprised "appealing to the Latino market" isn't a bigger thing. They're not only a much bigger part of the US population than blacks, they are per capita much wealthier and spend more money on tickets.

>what can we do to get the Latino audience
Make good movies.
Latinos know the USA belongs to them eventually. They're not worried about the future like the Whites or fixated on the past like the Blacks.

HA! I've love it but Hollywood is super PC won't touch him. Even though he's beloved south of the wall.

As an Indian I think this guy and banyan can capture indian audience.

I have seen fanboys blindly following bollywood stars like god. Even when that star does bad things like hit and run , he will have fans who support him. Make dinesh a fanboy of ajay at start of story and make him realize how bad of a guy ajay really is at end.

this.

Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider was better than it had any right to be, and it really lends itself to a movie with the car shit.

not to mention a Ghost Rider in a musclecar was a stroke of genius.

America is too out there. A lesbian Puerto Rican superhero from an alternate utopia dimension of lesbians.

you mean Firestar?

Didn't they have a latina girl going around as Venom for a while? Her Venom costume had an edgy punk teen look.

She's a good pick and she could work but there's no way they'll even try to sell her to the general public. Most people will just write her off as a Black Panther rip-off on the name alone.

Reptil could work, he's got a cool comic-booky powerset and he has some basic media presence thanks to Superhero Squad, even if that cartoon has been irrelevant for close to a decade.

Just put some likeable random Latino civilian on some scene, they don't have to be main characters.

Just cast this guy on some role, Is there a preexisting Marvel character that would fit him?

I miss her.

I'm sure they'll use her for the Squirrel Girl and the New Warriors show.

Blue Beetle movie pls.

>Derbez
No, fuck off with that faggot

Firebird

>skeleton head
b& in china

That's not a marvel character