Outsider Webcomic

I'm not used to this non-glacial update pace. Can someone hold my hand?

>"Captain, could you move over please? I seem to have fallen onto a joystick of some kind"

How long until the thin veil of professionalism disolves completely and they drown him in space-elf pussy?

I guessing they don't make it in time and get shot down or otherwise marooned on a planet where space elf harem commences

If this pace keeps up, I won't be able to google the comic anymore!

>alien life form looks 99% identical to humans

Wait, it's back? When? Shit I gotta catch up.

relax, it's like two pages

>he doesn't know that it's a major plot point and has everyone (alien allies included) freaking out
It makes sense in universe

She will totally intentionally test if this gives him a boner.

Blame moo 2 or space elves in general.
Loknar looked even more like a human.

Elarians were shit though, would prefer half of the races over them.

I know its been two in a month but try not to get your hopes up.

jesus, Beryl, just fucking jump him and get it out of your system already.

Blame evolution. Turns out only certain planets can produce intelligent life and they tend to produce certain forms.

Also they are not exactly alike and arguable only work cause the mc is a manlet.

2 whole pages???

the white haired elf's been looking for an excuse since she met him

Holy crap it's Happening!

Nah, Arioch is too eager to show off his worldbuilding. They're definitely getting to Loroi space.

Still waiting for them to put some Blue space elves in his game.

Have they fucked yet?

>in the comic less then 100 hours have passed since 2001
the weirdest kind of feel.

She would have if all these other elves hadn't been sent along and there wasn't an invasion on.

No one will fuck in this shit.

There is 2 kinds of webcomics, the ones where everyone fuck instantly and the ones who cocktease forever

I think at the pace this one goes its largely irrelevant which one it is.

That's not the explanation though. While it hasn't been officially stated, the additional info on the sites and forums makes it pretty clear that the blue elf aliens did not evolve by chance.

Basically, there is evidence of a "precursor" like race that terraformed and established the worlds the story focuses on (humanity was on the edge of that region of space) and bioengineered crops and organisms for the world's they oversaw. Then there was a collapse, and new races grew up in the vaccum. Among those, there are certain "blue" races that have "non blue" equivalents that evolved naturally... Basically templates that the precursors modeled their creations on and enhanced.

Because the Loroi (blue space elves) were telepathic and no one had found a corresponding naturally evolved race, they had proclaimed themselves the descendents of the precursors, and acted accordingly. Then humanity shows up, is witnessed by other races, and proves to be the only race immune to telepathy and though suggestion.

What if she is the only one that never gets to fuck him

So humans are basically proof that Loroi are an artificially created race designed by the precursors. Unlike the other races who have found a pair match, humanity actually is evolved enough on its own... arguably we are shit compared to the Loroi, but they grew up in a land full of precursor artifacts and were given a tech dump by another race (the Historians) so they aren't that far ahead on their own

That would be far too sad.

Wouldn't that also make humans he only template race to ascend to the stars?

Red Hair Blue Space Elf>White Hair Blue Space Elf

I disagree with your opinion, but I see where you are coming from.

Well... there are races who weren't created artificially that made it to the stars, but of the pairs I can recall, humans are the only ones.