Hurrr durrr drugs red pill you

>hurrr durrr drugs red pill you
>durrr hurrr do drugs ya'll

Why are you cucks too stupid to realize that drugs are being legalized to pacify the population?

Why do you think southern states oppose it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgl7AULKBbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drug use should be pushed to a minimum but strict criminalization has diminishing returns thanks to weak enforcement and the "bad boy" attitude that comes with it

Why are you too stupid to realize that your stupid prohibition bullshit doesn't work?

What makes you think you have a right to tell me what I put in my body?

Take your nanny state, ram it up your ass, and fuck off.

>there are people who think putting drugs inside of themselves is a red pill

You're literally putting yourselves into the jews hands. Get fucked or straighten up.

"Fucking lightweight" is probably what she'd say.

I have a right to tell you what you can put in your body because me as a part of society doesn't want a stupid drugged up motherfucker driving near me, using machinery near me, making decisions regarding me, dragging down my department with poor productivity, being more prone to illness and spreading it to me, and all the other things that retarded druggies cause.

Fuck you, you stupid faggot cuck.

fpbp, this one too

>dragging down my department with poor productivity
The Department of Butthurt?

Shhhh kiddo, adults are trying to discuss important stuff here

You thinking that's a funny joke proves that drugs fuck you up.

When will cucks learn guns were invented by the bourgeoisie to fool the proletariat into thinking we have any power.

Or maybe your anger has made you dead inside.

alcohol does a lot more to pacify a population by inducing stupor

drugs expand 4D consciousness and universal oneness which is bad for the military industrial complex

When will you learn that language was invented by Heathens to prevent us from truly understanding the word of The Lord.

When will you learn that the internet was invented by the Illuminati to overwhelm us with information and keep the truth from us?

They would be keeping the truth from us whether the net existed or not. Have fun with that thought.
Irrelevant analogy. Doesn't mean OP's statement less true. Get rekt
True, but it doesn't give you a reason to downplay the negative side effects of weed consumption.
>You thinking that's a funny joke proves that drugs fuck you up.
No kidding. You might feel like you are funny and smart under the effects, but it just turns you into a bumbling giggling retard that even laughs at a rock.
And a couple of days after you smoked dank w33d with ur stupid friends, you end up being depressed if you don't get your fix and have a charisma of the aforementioned rock you laughed at previously. See example:

Have you ever lived with degenerates?
They are THE WORST

When will you learn that charisma was invented by the reptiles to produce more human slaves to control?

I heard one women say at rehab she smoked and her pulse got so low they had to call an ambulance. So it can happen!

>baby's first kush

somebody was smokin weed while playing MGS2

>why do you think southern states oppose it?

because the South believes in state enforced morality.

>I have a right to tell you what you can put in your body
no, no you do not
>society doesn't want a stupid drugged up motherfucker driving near me
wow we better outlaw alcohol so you don't have to deal with your workers coming in drunk

I mean there's absolutely nothing you can do to defend yourself against drunk people coming up to you in public or in the workplace or driving thank god for the government

Le ebin trolle xD xD
go back to Sup Forums with your shit tier unfunny derail attempt bait

Yeah, this. I get what you're saying and it's a novel idea but wrong. People are already on drugs? Laws don't stop drugs from working, well even

He doesn't have the right to tell you what you do with your body, but druggies have no right to fuck up his day and possibly causing harm by causing accidents and obnoxious behaviour.
And yes alcohol is shit tier too. But best approach towards it and drugs would be what first post suggested.

Yeah kinda. I live in the deep south. Literally everyone, in rural areas and city areas smokes pot. Doesn't matter where. I can walk into an alley next to a bar, or out to the side of a bar, anywhere and find people smoking pot at any time after about 9 oclock.

Pot, people don't care about, alcohol, people don't care about. Coke, meth, MDMA. people mostly dont care about. Everyone does those at some point around here.

LSD, shrooms, etc they seem to think you're a little crazy but don't really care about. Not to say all of them think like that - varies like everywhere else.

Heroin and you're blacklisted in general. Oxy/hydro you aren't. It's normal.

Everyone does drugs in the south. It's just kept as something you don't talk about - even if you do it in public. Everyone just acts normal about it and lets it go. Getting so bad into it that you end up failing gets you rejected though.

>What makes you think you have a right to tell me what I put in my body?
Guns of the police?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qgl7AULKBbk

I only put drugs in my peepee.

What a man does in the privacy of his own home is his business. Everyone knows how damaging the shit is to your body. If you still elect to indulge in it than hey thats you.

No one will stop from smoking cancer sticks are getting black out drunk. So they shouldn't stop you from snorting some coke or rolling a joint.

>What a man does in the privacy of his own home is his business.
Patriot act disagrees with you.

Fuck off russia you dont even live here you dont know