Hired to replace Alonzo

>Hired to replace Alonzo.
>Immediately attacked by the SJW crowd Marvel has been courting after discovering he wrote under the name Akira Yoshida and pretended to be Japanese.
>Turns a return of Wolverine mini into a 14-issue event.
>Announces "A Fresh Start" relaunch.
>Only three new books, all with movies coming either this year or next.
>Large Infinity event to try and cash in on upcoming movie.
>Large wave of cancellations to start the "relaunch".
>MFW people are still trying to push the Shogun will save Marvel meme.

X4 was surprisingly entertaining. Based Yoshida

>>Turns a return of Wolverine mini into a 14-issue event.
>>Announces "A Fresh Start" relaunch.

I think that somebody else is pulling those moves and he has to supervise them since all this reads like the same old shit that you get from marvel.

i dunno about the wolverine thing but back when Legacy started people were talking about how it was a place holder until the next relaunch

>return of Wolverine
>only some days after Len Wein's death

Yeah, I don't think Yoshida is in control here.

He came back in the Legacy one shot.

A lot of that is just the continuity of things that were already planned.
It will take probably a bit over a year to start seeing changes really caused by his actions, and their consequences. A new editor does not mean everything can be scrapped and redirected in one day.

i take it user knows that considering that's what he said.

>Return of Wolverine has a 1/ONE FUCKING THOUSAND variant

>Nothing is going to change at Marvel for probably over a year, so don't bother until then.
Way ahead of you.

>Only three new books
The shortness of hivemind's memory will never cease to amaze me. No relaunches aside from Ne 52 ever rolled all books out in one mont

Wasn't he ordered by the higher-ups to write as Akira Yoshida and he just followed orders?

Who the fuck cares? He's a weeaboo, so he's just as shortsighted and unintelligent as liberals are. Odds are he probably thinks manga dialogue is more 'nuanced' than filthy gaijin words.

Pic related, what this fat fuck considers art.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

>trying too hard

He wrote that thing because Marvel was looking for writers for a one-shot project they came up with to try and hop onto the manga bandwagon. Not exactly something anyone had much hopes for.
Which is precisely the kind of situation where pen-names like that come in handy.

>fresh start
>new creative teams
>Aaron still on thor
>Coates still on BP
you have failed shogun

>He brought back the real Avengers
So what if it has the nigger from current movie and the womin from the upcoming movies? It's still the fucking real Avengers.

>Cancelled a ton of shit that shouldn't have seen the light of day in the first place
>Threw all the shitty legacies into containment book: The Champions
>Got rid of Slott. Most likely the real reason why Bendis left since he won't get special treatment anymore.
>Will get rid of the fucking O5.
>First event (Infinity Countdown) is looking really nice and despite the name, it has no fucking ties to the movies and actually try to tell a good story.
He's saving us so far. First Year is always a bit rough but I'll say he has done a lot already. Looking forward to the return of the good times.

>relaunch
>synergy
>>Large event to try and cash in on upcoming movie.

>Looking forward to the return of the good times.
My husband will stop drinking eventually, any day now.

>no Hawkeye and no Vision
>"real Avengers"

>Slott off Amazing Spider-Man
>Costa off Venom
>Bendis off everything
He’s doing great by me

Hawkeye just came back in his classic costume in last week’s issue of No Surrender

In a world where the e tire industry screams about more diversity and how there are too many white guys, a fat white guy that pretended to be japanese gets promoted. This is like something out of a comedy.

>caring more about Vision than Pym in terms of "real Avengers"
Faggot

>Large wave of cancellations to start the "relaunch".
That's what a fucking relaunch is, retard

You have low standards. Removing the cancer is only the first step. The next crucial step is replacing the vacuum with legit talent.

>Bendis off everything
That has more to do with Bendis wanting a bigger role in the industry and be involved with the movies. Initially he was involved but Feige went to daddy Disney and had them all banned since they were problematic.

That was under Anlso who was fired for basically single-handedly killing the comic industry.

>Cates on Strange
>Cates on Venom
>Cates on Thanos

looking good to me

>Infinity is a Pymtron story
all good by me

Bump

Nothing can save marvel now. It's fubar

What makes you think he will be involved in any movie on DC?

he didn't cancel squirrel girl, ms marvel, moon girl, etc.

faggot cancer shill

Isnt Quesadilla overseeing all this?

he didn't bring anything, all of the stuff you mention already was decided during alonso's time.
like some other user said, we have to wait few months, before we see what kind of fag akira kurosawa is

It was one of the selling points that Dan Didio used to woo Bendis over.

You see how WB handles the movies? I'd think that Bendis would have an opportunity there.

Because DC is treating him like the biggest thing to ever happen to comics, and the DCEU got so much better after another comic creator stepped in and took charge, what harm could a second one do? And for some reason WBDC films have been struggling, they see Bendis as being able to do nothing more than help.

I’m waiting for Geoff to give Bendis the go ahead to write the Shazam ongoing when the movie finally starts rolling around

>Marvel comics are shit
>FUCK YOU THE DCEU IS WORSE
Hi Ladderbro!

inb4: cap was actually Japanese Emperor's spy all along

The fuck are you on about m8?

Thanos is not in the latest solicitations, and the rumor is that he is done with Strange after the crossover (and will be doing a Ghost Rider book or something like that)

They managed to bring Len back?!!?

Infinity event was being planned in the Alonzo era.

You probably won't start seeing Cebulski's full impact until June or July.

But yeah these new comics have been pretty underwhelming.

Well he left Marvel and he's already involved in a movie dedicated to his Jewish Waifu so it's working for him.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Boogie

Basically everything we're seeing getting rolled out right now back since Legacy at the latest was the result of Alonso's last-ditch efforts to keep his job as EiC. It won't really be until June or July when Fresh Start begins that we'll likely get any big creative changes out of Yoshida.

He's a giant pile of shit and shouldn't be EIC of the world's biggest comic book company after it was made clear he's a white guy who appropriated another race's culture for his own benefit. I hope he fails.