Why does no one ever talk about the true red pill? Reptilians are the true enemy...

Why does no one ever talk about the true red pill? Reptilians are the true enemy, the jews only work for them as their puppets.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21627_Mother_Fucking_T_Rex.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(you) are a fucking retard.

Because there's no proof and we're not crazy tinfoil wearing basement dwellers. Sometimes Sup Forums looks into conspiracies but only when there's proof.

Please come jill ua all reptilian cunt

The Reptiles are a literal strawman built by jews for you to attack while they continue to control everything

But user, reptillians ARE the Jews.

Thats crazy. I mean, we support people that think the world is 6000 years old and an imaginary character that invented Adam and Eve., But reptiles? That is batshit insane

Wrong. The jews are reptilians.

The reptilians made you think that they control the Jews when in fact the Jews created the reptilians so they could con people like you into believing that the reptilians control humanity when it was in fact the reptilians which created the Jews to do so.

>Reptilians

Look, get back to we have important matters to discuss here, like how to take western civilization back from the Illuminati.

Trump is for the people, can't he just tell the american public about aliens. If the government has knowledge of them really existing or not?

I want to believe, FBI

what is more likely

clever ruse to get around hate speech laws in europe

or

interdimensional monster men

(((((((((((((((((reptilians)))))))))))))))))))

Sup Forums thinks it's red pilled as fuck
Sup Forums has no clue what is happening on a spiritual level
Sup Forums will continue thinking humen run the show

>

kek is there trailer park brother!

>Illuminati
>reptilians
literally same thing

Jordan Maxwell taught me that there is a battle on for our souls. He also said reptilains exist

1 post by this ID
Really doing your part friend...

Go on share what you are convinced you know

because I dont want to get murdered in my sleep

look at saturn.
the cube.
the hexagram.
the control is extradimensional.
they live on saturn.
the moon amplifies their control.
archons suck the pain and fear from us.
we are batteries.
only love and light defeats them.

>(you)ing an OP post
Newfag

I thought the Jew was just one of the forms that the shapeshifting reptilian takes?

The old testament makes reference to Satan showing Eve the "tree of knowledge" while in serpent shape. The bible otherwise uses "knowing" as a word for "having sex" quite often. Jews believe it is the Gentiles who are reptilian half-demons because Satan boned Eve at the dawn of creation. And now you come here and tell me about some "Reptilians" that supposedly puppeteer Jews about? Come on, you've blatantly been memed.

Behold people, the most believed conspiracy in the world! More people believe that the English royalty are lizard people than bigfoot is real.

i feel you op, the jews are just traitors
someday

shill
what are the podesta emails
blue pilled
this
this, you fucking shillend times we're living, bro, end times

that is the single most retarded statement i've ever seen on Sup Forums kys

>the autism intensifies.

Put a Jew behind the reptilian.

How do we fight reptilians who are trying to confuse people on Sup Forums? I've spotted at least 3 of them in this thread

>no proof

I wonder if schizophrenia cases increase in times like these, when society is undergoing rapid cultural realignment.

did you ever consider
that you may be the retarded?

why dont other platents have just one big ass moon?

the archons feed off of the insane amount of fear and pain on this planet.

we are harvestable energy sources user

read nag hamadi

meditate on love

await the harvest

The butthurt from the autists in this thread is strong

Disinfo desu.

>he took the scaley green pill

efukt.com/21627_Mother_Fucking_T_Rex.html
tfw that was my wife
tfw my wife's son is now a reptilian
tfw reptilians strike again

#thanks trump

the reptilians are archonic metaphors

they are in control

moloch is a lesser archon

they feed on us

i've seen them

they have been here since the beginning of time

they can manipulate

they cannot create

they envy our intentionality

only love can stop them

reptilians are more powerful and a bigger threat than the jews, no way around it

nice post bro, how can you distinguish between archons and why is moloch one?

>what are the podesta emails
They only prove that the government is in contact with AYYs from this universe and from another universe. It doesn't prove they are the puppets of them, or that they are reptilian.

This one is great

>j3W0N

i was shitposting till i saw that one and now im 10min in a david icke video about the hollow moon

theres literally nothing wrong with being a reptilian

>
Moon steals our souls desu

that's what shill looks like within 2 years

don't spoil it!!!
switching to a saturn one now, pls don't tell

Do you have any proof of this at all if we have reptilian overlords why don't we see them in the sun everyday on rocks warming up their cold blood?

why does the moon regulate girls period tho?

you're are in for a journey , good luck

>you're are
kek

we dropped a piece of apollo on the moon and it rang like a bell for hours. It is not composed of the same stuff as the earth

David icke has been sayin the satanic pedo shit for years why tf whoukd he lie about the lizards. The elite focus their energy into negative beings, these beings feed off of this, digits will surely confirm, victory to the light btw.

>red pill
>rep till ians
really makes you think huh

UNDERRRATTTTTED CHECK EM

FBIanon said the reason behind all this satanic pedo shit was ayyy as fuck.
When these elites commit these dark acts they are feeding these entities through the energy that is created.
Icke is being proved right. All the shit that is coming out about podesta and pizza is step one.

Fuckin a right, dnt forget the confederation in service to the One TRUE INFINITE CREATOR. Love n light be with you all.

no bro, i thought so too, but Sup Forums is waking up to christ
its happening

we'll have a /christ/ soon

Remember the dude who went on that shooting spree of politicians and claimed they were all reptilians? He drew pictures of them and they looked just like kek? He worshiped Obama and said that they tortured him regularly.

Funny how that fell off after like one day. It seemed like it had some very interesting stuff.

archons and archangels too

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/09/idaho-shooting-suspects-hypersexual-martian-manifesto-is-a-window-into-an-unraveling-mind/

Found it. The dude he claimed was a reptile he shot like 10 times in the back of the head and he was fine.

Also, I remember the pages on their technology and sexual nature being omitted.

masons worship the great architect

Didn't he shoot him with a .45?
Compelling shit

What happened to the dude that drew this shit?

you forgot to post the most important part of that story

/christ/ would be more spammed than Sup Forums
no ty desu

Moon is artificial was towed and locked in orbit with earth thats why is doesn't spin and when crash landing shit on it it rang as if hollow. Go back and listen to the Apollo mission recordings, santa claus is code for et.

>

he is the shooter they supposedly have him in custody but theres not much information

hint: christ was a lie

Will he do to trial? That would be fascinating. You'd easily be able to tell if he were insane...I mean, we're talking reptilian aliens here, but a guy getting up after multiple shots with a .45?

in usa the da will offer a plea bargain and the offender can decline and decide to take it to trial

if he does take a plea bargain there will probably be very little news of it compared to a trial