Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

I think we've all seen this spoiled ages ago so...it's fucking nothing, I guess.

(Daisy ruins everything)

Daisy is just actually fat now

The pacing suddenly got really weird. Paulo wanders off in tears and the very next page is him at his locker? Sure we can assume he took a few minutes to wipe the tears and pudding off his face and compose himself but that assumption would land mores soundly if even one page of something else happened in between.

Just one page left in the chapter. My money's on "it's fucking nothing".

Probably back to Mike for an intermission?

Are we waiting 6 months for more nothing after the next page

Do not read this comic.

seeyounextpage.jpg

Seems like they have trouble bouncing between "letting the reader assume too much" and "literally spell out how a character is feeling right now" territory.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>furshit

It's a shame since they nailed it a few times, like Molly's role in the Abbey flashback chapter or Sue's motivation's in "Critical Hit"

Agreed, this would work better if we didn't see Paulo again so quickly

A couple of pages ago I was sure these spoiled pages would be in the next chapter. I'm surprised to see them so early.

And how long ago were any of the really good chapters made?

This is the best fucking edit of all time

"Model Girlfriend" is pretty good. Communicates the unsoundness of Mike and Sandy's relationship without spelling it out.

It's from July 2016...

And you know what it isn't, user?
July 2016

oh god you're right my life is a lie

Any chance at all the end of the chapter will be the suicide being revealed?

>tfw when everyone you know is so shit that saying "that jackass" doesn't narrow things down at all

What, Lucy busting into the cafeteria, yelling "I tried to kill myself!"?

>That Polo tail wiggle
He's so expecting Daisy to pat his back and pity him

Damn Daisy you cute as fuck

They'll find Sue's dead body falling from her locker and the comic will turn into a murder case with Mike as the suspect

She's looking at him like he's a king sized jar of Nutella on sale.

>implying anyone would notice she's been missing until 6 months later when the stench of her rotting carcass becomes unbearable
>implying that even once they find the body, they won't recognize her because everyone forgot what she looked like

To be fair, Daisy finally being validated by someone else about Lucy after all these years is probably the hottest thing in her life right now

>both fat and a backstabbing cunt.
How poetic.

That line is in the chapter just so Daisy can feel bad about it later because Lucy is actually so wonderful. "Confrontation" pre-dates much acknowledgment of Lucy as a cunt.

You misspelled thicc.

oh, we've seen this before. How did this page get leaked?

Cat's wag their tail when upset

Rachel is thicc and a shortstack, Daisy is just plain ol' fat.

got posted at the tail end of last thread

Daisy is pretty consistent being a fair-weather friend when it comes to Lucy. As soon as any jealousy is involved Daisy gets pretty vindictive. Hell, she even talked trash-talked Sandy despite claiming to be her best friend, and that was before Sandy accidentally called her a fatass.

Well I feel foolish
Thanks for correcting me

It was posted in a drawstream months ago. Spoiler pages are a regular feature of those. Sometimes small changes appear between the earlier and published versions.

I still want to see Amaya go full loose cannon looking for her and finding her murderer

Not to mention the surprise return of McCain!

I had a brainfart of that as a "action cop movie sequence" where Amaya gets a dress down by the principal telling her to quit investigating, with the principal getting more and more frustrated since they don't get a response from her.

Ah, so that's how it is.

I would have loved it if she said "Which one?" instead.

>BCB basically becomes Filmore
I'm okay with this

I like this plan.

Needs to have a brutal fight scene against Mike in the end, in style of 2000's Hong Kong cinema.

kek

I'm getting serious Jasc Paint Shop pro flashbacks from that.
No, not the Corel versions, the OG Jasc ones

Bump

If you want to bump, do it with class, please.

This was fun, autistic but fun

She's not fat ; she's fluffy.

The pacing is something that's always bothered me. Everything is just all over the place but it's especially prevalent in this chapter.

>interrogating students with nothing but facial expressions and wild gestures
>everybody understands her anyway

Daily reminder that Mike is always right

Why is she sitting in a high chair?

She's neither fat or fluffy.

She's obese.

Piggly wiggly

>twf no emotionally unstable fatty cat gf to enjoy nice foods with

It was more away from a desk, but probably because I didn't get the idea right