YOU CAN DRINK PEPSI

Sup Forums has lied to you.
You can drink Pepsi.

Source:
money.cnn.com/2016/11/16/news/companies/pepsi-fake-news-boycott-trump/index.html

Shame on YOU Sup Forums
As a beacon of honesty and truth you should very well know better.

Other urls found in this thread:

sofiasivan.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
finance.yahoo.com/news/pepsico-ceo-employees-scared-safety-184141096.html?.gg_invalid=true
finance.yahoo.com/news/pepsico-ceo-employees-scared-safety-184141096.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boycott it anyway cus gross

do you have a credible source?

>(((cnn)))

>mfw chun li main

You think this is going to stop me from shorting your stocks Pepsi think again imma jew your money

>CNN
I'll believe it when you show me a trustworthy news source.

>ywn fuck chun li and be straddled by her muscular legs

I don't give a fuck about your post.
I want to know who that thicc bitch is.

You guys think this is funny now, but this is the groundwork for us living in a post-truth age. Once the MSM starts flat-out lying like these fringe journalists are, there will be so many conflicting accounts of events no one will ever know what actually happened.

T H I C C

Can I drink her piss?

>Once the MSM starts flat-out lying

user, I...

No one was boycotting Pepsi, no one drinks it because it tastes like shit.

All hail the Royal Crown.

Never stopped. Pepsi is WAY better than coke.

Objectively wrong. Nice bait though.

sofiasivan.com/

This is the woman in OP.
You're welcome.

name is turia pitt

I don't even know. Here is the other one.

Damage control.

>You can drink Pepsi.
Why would you? Coke is the undisputed meme king, they have even memed me into thinking that shit tastes good.

>implying people aren't shorting it intentionally in order to cash in when the stock inevitably goes back up.

>CNN
>Fake news sites designed to trick you

what is going on? the quote i read from gateway pundit is identical to the one cnn quotes:

>"I had to answer a lot of questions, from my daughters, from my employees, they were all in mourning," Nooyi said. She called for unity.
"The election is over. I think we should mourn, for those of us who supported the other side. But we have to come together and life has to go on," she said.
PepsiCo would not comment on the threatened boycott, except to say that Nooyi was referring to "a group of employees she spoke to who were apprehensive about the outcome of the election."

pepsi is shit and so is the ceo, i just assumed it was hyperbole because she acted like a cunt. what is the "fake" quote that supposedly went around?

But why would you want to drink Pepsi?

Coke is way better.

They don't flat out lie, yet, they spin things, no matter what MSM outlet you go to the ACCOUNT of what happened is always the same because they hold each other accountable.

When that stops happening, that's a post-truth society, that's the dark time.

enjoy your beetis

>Pepsi shill

Why are you guys so quick to defend pepsi, its sugary garbage as is all soda no one SHOULD be drinking that

>how dare we talk about women that way
>in response to a broad question over the NFL and Trump
>Congratulated Trump anyways when he won.

We're no better than SJWs if we actually do the boycott.

>They don't flat out lie

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

I learned PepsiCo's CEO is someone named "Indra Nooyi".

That's really enough for me to believe this classic American company is SJW/globalist-compromised and boycottworthy.

I also learned she said this:
>The election is over. I think we should mourn

Burn it all.

Then rally with that war cry, it certainly better than the lie.

CNN isn't trustworthy, but neither is the source that cited her. All media is there for profit and clicks.

I thought we were boycotting Pepsi because in the process of making America great again we were going to get them to bring back their old logo.

That is obscene and only a nigger would be attracted to such a fat ass.

I guess the real issue is that we need a truly redpilled soda that could compete against pepsi and coke in a blind taste test.

>opinion
>objectively wrong
You don't seem to know what that word means

What's wrong with their logo?

we're supposed to boycott all soft drinks

Get fucked you tiny dicked low test faggot. Get a bigger dick and stop making the white race look bad with your cuck opinions.

Posting MSM//CNN links should be a bannable offense.

Also
>tfw posting in a bait thread

God DAMN.

I hate this word but;

THICC
H
I
C
C

That is a fat fucking arse m8

>obscene

hahahahahaha

How is it this fucking easy for us to get in the news?

LYING PRESS
LYING PRESS

From their own article, which has comments disabled btw, top kike.

>Nooyi never told Trump's supporters that Pepsi doesn't want their business and she even congratulated the president-elect on his victory. But she condemned the ugly rhetoric of the campaign.

Yeah they then go on to quote all the shit except this part that was left out.. hmm.

>"Our employees were all crying," she said. "And the question that they're asking, especially those who are not white, 'Are we safe?' Women are asking, 'Are we safe?' LGBT people are asking, 'Are we safe?' I never thought I would have to answer those questions."

Here is a link to the quote from a mainstream source. FUCK OFF LYING PRESS.

finance.yahoo.com/news/pepsico-ceo-employees-scared-safety-184141096.html?.gg_invalid=true

holy fucking shit
T H I C C
H
I
C
C
MUH
D I C K
I
C
K

OP here. nevermind. Pepsi had me shilling.

Yeah but they also own a whole bunch of brands, like Fritos, which is good.

Why bother, though? Pepsi tastes like bottled piss.

>Sup Forums
>beacon of honesty

my sides

>"fake news"
>MSM is calling other outlets the lugenpresse

I want off.

>Implying there was ever a reason to boycott them
Some monkey cunt talking shit doesn't not mean the word of an entire corporation

The essential problem with blind taste tests is they don't reflect normal drinking patterns.
With a small sip, people tend to prefer the sweeter drink. This is why Pepsi regularly won blind taste tests.
But that level of sweetness is too much for most people when it comes to drinking a full glass. This is why Coke won the cola wars.

>CNNMoney admonishes fake news
>their top news story is an advertisement for Amazon

Has it occurred to these leaches that they are the problem?

>She will never choke you with those thighs

>Strong Sad

an ass this splendid deserves to be cherished.

How did she possible think that face looks attractive?

>drinking the sugary, caffeinated, corn syrup jew

disgusting, why touch that stuff when there's actual fruit juice and tea/coffee in the world, that shit is poison

sauce

>Drinking carbonated hummingbird food
>2016
>Wonder why you have acne
>Wonder why you are fat as fuck

Coke won the cola wars because Pepsi made some really poor business decisions, it had nothing to do with the product. I find coke sweeter than Pepsi, and American coke even more so than NZ coke. Hell a common complaint about Pepsi is it's too watery compared to coke.

Business and marketing g is everything, just look at how big McDonald's is while they serve extremely shit food

so we can influence stock markets now?

...stop it.

>Some monkey cunt talking shit doesn't not mean the word of an entire corporation
It's the CEO. The CEO named "Indra Nooyi" of PepsiCo, the company with its roots in 19th century USA. The CEO who said that the outcome of this election was time for mourning.

Disloyalty is sufficient reason to punish by means such as a boycott.

This company has clearly been taken over by globalism and the diversity agenda.

Why did that happen? Because the proponents of the diversity agenda pushed it with dirty tactics, unlike an honest boycott. They used shaming and boycott threats, sure, but they also used bad-faith discrimination lawsuits, selective prosecution, other administrative pressure, and fake "grassroots" protests. That's entirely aside from decades of pushing "diversity" in, in the first place.

We have to take the ground back. Straightforwardly, honestly, and unapologetically. Boycotting companies that bowed to the diversity agenda is a good start. Companies should show loyalty to their home country and its people, and not provide incentives for displacing migrations.

Let the elite "diversity" pursue other markets.

You gaslighting kike.

finance.yahoo.com/news/pepsico-ceo-employees-scared-safety-184141096.html

A

this

I guess I'd be an angry cuck too if I had a receding hairline at age 20 like EVERY SINGLE ONE of these fags, jesus christ.

Lana Rain

P.D. i really fucking hate your language

FUCKING

>sofiasivan.com/

thankyouthankyouthankyou

please return to /fit/

How do you wife that and never worry about her cheating?
> In b4 Ariel Castro mode engage

Nope,

Daily reminder that Pepsi was shilling for Obama during the 2008 Election and even changed their logo to one resembling the goatse Obama Hope Logo.

Fuck Pepsi and Fuck Obama.

Yeah but I'm not a faggot with shit taste so I never drink Pepsi anyway

??? I get more pleasure out of McDonald's than I do from most Michelin star restaurants

I will never eat Fritos again, I had a live exotic bug inside the bag.
I live in Alaska so it's easy to tell when a bug shouldn't be here.

>drinking soda
and you fags claim to be 'redpilled.'

They went full Old Spice. Never go full Old Spice

thx mexibro, but why the hate? Here spanish language gets shit on because it's kinda similar to portuguese, so people don't give a shit about learning it properly. Kinda sad tbqh. Have read some latin novels and shit's amazing.

Im usually into tiny fit girls but I would risk my marriage for a piece of that

My wife would watch then join.

It pisses me off.

Like calling a nigger nigger.

It just sounds so fucking disgusting, now i know what burgers must feel when negroes "speak" ebonics

read the article and CNN is manipulating the truth. maintain boycott, pollacks

I'm going to say it again because it's important: boycott "diversity".

They're all coming into the West for economic reasons. Cut those off and they'll leave. They all have other places to go, that they have deeper ties to. That's what makes them aliens.

Vote against welfare. Vote against affirmative action. Vote against legal immigration. Vote for immigration enforcement. Vote for business freedom.

Boycott companies run according to the diversity agenda, or that wear leftism on their sleeves. Concentrate on a few at a time. Buy none of their shit. No Pepsi products. No Disney products (that means Star Wars and Marvel, too). Publically-traded corporations will crack fast. They have to keep shareholders happy.

Pic related.

Juggalo leave pls

>fruit juice
>ever

Most redpilled soda is generic Diet Dr.Pepper.

>The only good soda not owned by jews.

This. Train left the station. Fuck Pepsi and fuck CNN

NOT A SKELETON

FUUU-

LEAF

I can't even quote right just kill me now

>implying i drink coke or pepsi

really made me think