Thoughts on Blue Diamond?

Thoughts on Blue Diamond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv8f37UIvVA
youtu.be/fhfcWTZeP1k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crying like the whole show?

Like Jasper, she's a great design and interesting character trapped in a mediocre show that will never achieve its full potential because Sugar is a spineless shit who refused to enforce a coherent, focused vision of her own fucking project.

>giant sad woman who exclusively wears loose fitting clothes
She needs a husband

She is in a terrible show called Steven Universe.

All the gem's man are slaughtered by the women of the same race

She's cool and underutilized. Just like everyone else who actually has a character arc in this show

>Gif.

I won't deny that, but I think you meant to reply to op.

That sounds less like a SU character more a stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

What's that got to do with what user said?

Best Diamond. Hopefully she will end up shattering Yellow Diamond.

It is too try hard to be creepy.

best diamond

so... she sees the "hidden gem"?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv8f37UIvVA

But you dont unnastand! A show is made better when made into a melting pot where others can introduce their own experiences and ideas to the show, and make it more colorful and diverse!

Continuity, coherence, characterization, and narrative dont matter! Plot is merely a shackle used by the patriarchy to keep true diversity in storytelling down! What matters is personal ship wars, queerness, mental illness, and diversity!

Who really cars about what happens to the charachters or their story, so long as they dance, cry, attack men, and punch nazis?

She should just rape Steven to get all her frustrations out.

I'm not the only one right?

I think it’d be really sad if the theory that Yellow Diamond and White Diamond were behind a conspiracy to shatter Pink Diamond, but Blue for some reason just wasn’t in on it and was too mopey and stupid to catch on this whole time.

Partly for Blue’s sake, I don’t think the other diamonds had anything to do with Pink’s demise. I think the ‘evidence’ of Yellow being involved in the shattering is really just a misinterpretation of Yellow’s own form of grieving, and that she is every bit as upset at Pink being dead as Blue is.

I want her to be my mommy

Unf, hottest gem. Loving all the fanart depicting her as a titty monster.

this

I don't like how her eyes are shaped

NOPE

True

her introduction was p great

Gregged.

imagine if she just sat down haha

If you got her pregnant, would she die?

I've noticed that a lot of these SU threads devolve into image dumps, but I'm going to let this one pass. BD is gorgeous.

She a thicc cutie with depression issues, but it's ok.

My dick is now diamonds.

kek

What is SU about at this point?

Wasting as much time as possible

missed opportunity

It got interesting with the whole Wanted arc, but then it went back to townie slice of life shit for 6 episodes straight, then they decided it would be a good idea to ruin the character with the best character arc by reverting him back to his whiny self.

her old design was better

What do her feet smell like?

She killed Pink Diamond.
It's such an obvious le epic plot twist.
They WILL do it.

So they can redeem Yellow, because she was just bitter but didn't do anything wrong, and then redeem Blue, because she did do it but had sympathetic reasons and has been gloomy ever since.

A space exploration murder mystery spanning millennia.
Suspects are fingered, accusers silenced and space ships stolen.
Also there is shaving and bonerific dreams.

>implying she doesn't have one

>I think the ‘evidence’ of Yellow being involved in the shattering is really just a misinterpretation of Yellow’s own form of grieving,
This, it's red herring as fuck

Neither Blue or Yellow did it, they're both truly sad. They don't need Pink's death on their hands to still be held guilty of countless genocides. And it would be such bullshit if responsibility for the deed was taken away from Rose when we spent the whole show breaking down her perfect image. If any diamond had anything to do with, it's WD or PD herself

You can't marry your sibling

>sibling
reeee

I love her and I want to hug her

>Thoughts on Blue Diamond?
Excellent design. Unfortunately wasted, as I can't bring myself to give enough of a shit about Steven and the townies to actually sit though more than a couple episodes.

One of the few good designs from staven uneverse.

And I mean "few".

>yfw we find out that wd did shatter pd, but it was completely by accident and has spent the last millennia covering herself up

Not without Folgers in your cup you can't.

she need dick

Is there a version of this image without the anons?

Weird hair.

Oh my fucking god.

She is going to be pissed.. When she finds out yellow diamond executed pink diamond.

jesus

I want to climb her boobs and gently curl up and fall asleep there

youtu.be/fhfcWTZeP1k

i want to see bd and pd hanging out.
i wonder if pd annoys her as much as she does yd.

One of my favorite gems. A beautiful design and a complex character you just can empathize with, a shame she was introduced at a time when the writers decided they wanted to use gem characters or anything that isnt relatable townie shit to the bare minimum. I hope one day theirs a spinoff or some other media that expands upon her and gives her more screen time.

Yellow Diamond as the stand no fun allowed parent figure. Blue Diamond was the cool parent that indulged Pink Diamond.

Personally I'm fucking disgusted by the thought of myself partaking in it but I don't really see the wrong in consensual incestuous relationships, as long as they're both in the same age range of course

Can she shrink down in a normal size?

what's this from?

>What is SU about at this point?

Revealing that Kevin is best character.

I like her and all but I dunno if I’d call her “complex.” So far she’s only got two setting: merciless tyrant and grieving older sister. That’s not terribly complicated.

I hate to be that guy drawing up parallels, but if Yellow can be said to be the Pearl to Pink’s Steven, then Blue was probably the Amethyst.

Cause genetics is a bitch, check out this Wikipedia article if you want some proof, you degenerate. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

Thicc giant women.
Aka I have no complaints.
I'm honestly surprised Tumblr even likes it still.