Does this obnoxious dyke do anything but talk about Trump?

Does this obnoxious dyke do anything but talk about Trump?

My roommate is watching MSNBC right now, and all Rachel Maddow does talk shit about Trump in this obnoxious smug tone and look on her face. Does she not have any other news to report? Why the fuck does she keep talking about him if she hates him so much. I'm so fucking sick of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXnK29AKS7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All news is just Trump bashing. Even if there's nothing to say, they just bash for no reason

>Why the fuck does she keep talking about him if she hates him so much.

Maddow not so much liberal or progressive, mostly anti-Republican

I don't care which she is. I'm just tired of the single subject coverage and all the fucking smug superiority that drips from every word. It's so god damned annoying. If you take a shot every time she says "This is happening" or "This is the President", you'll be dead in 20 minutes.

You would've hated the maddowposter on 8ch, then.

yes...it has been a repeat of the news for a week

It's better this way, let them all die in this last crusade.

why are you calling this guy a she?

link to this sexy bitch?

She's a progressive.

If you can't identify a progressive, stay out of politics.

It stuffs shekels up its nose.

She bashes republicans all the time, not just Trump.
It's the only way she can get viewers. Otherwise her ratings would fall so low that her shitty show would be canceled within the month.

He also eats lots of pussy, but not on TV.

MSNBC is the ESPN of politics. They're mostly there to do analysis of the big players and events, and at the moment all the big news is Trump.

Turn to any of the other news channels and they're pretty much talking about the same stuff, just a different slant.

>she

This.

That whole network's 'thing' is EVERYTHING REPUBLICANS DO IS WRONG.

its debatable

youtube.com/watch?v=tXnK29AKS7k

id fuck her and turn her straight

She's been crying every waking moment off-air since Crooked Hillary lost.

...all of them have.

Because he's going to be president and is the biggest news right now because of that. Go to any news channel and they'll most likely be talking about Trump. Also, he's been putting openly racist and batshit insane people into his cabinet or taking them on as advisers and people should be talking about it

I think she's attracted to trump, and she cant figure out why so its driving her insane

trump will make america straight again

Oh god, what is wrong with her neck-chest region? Is it supposed to look dark and weird like that?

I hate everything about this woman.
She can't even hold a fucking pen without triggering me.

Hope a Mexican gang throat fucks her brain out of her fucking skull.

Fucking dyke cunt.