Other urls found in this thread:

tbs.com/shows/final-space/season-1/episode-3/chapter-three
rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=final space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Olan, nobody cares

hype!

MEGA please

I wish the lead wasn't a braindead retard

I've heard it's bland ripoff Rick and Morty and it sucks turds, I'm not interested.

shit taste, nice dubs.

It's poor-man's Futurama and I'm okay with it.

It's not even either of those watered down. It's a really basic space plot with mid-'00s animation and that kind of "I'm going to say literally anything that comes to mind out loud and really fast and loud" humor, that's only good for the rare nicely timed quip.

>hire David Tennant
>make him do a monster voice to the point that he's completely unidentifiable

why

Bump, this shit is hilarious!

I like it so far.

Maybe that's what he wanted to do

It’s ok, but the alien is cute.

Watching it on TV now. Seems okay. At least its not a million reruns of fucking Family Guy and American dad.

Chooklit

I'm watching it on tv now because I didn't care enough to download it. It's not bad, I'll probably DVR it.

>He's watching it on tv
Get a load of this caveman

The style reminds me that of something like Gravity Falls or something from Disneyecks dee

I really like it

i really like it! good world building and art direction

It's more like an American Space Dandy in my opinion.

>implying this abomination is in any way comparable to space dandy

you're going to hell user.

I think it's cool.

Why is he the only prisoner on the entire spaceship?

Did the AI let the rest out for behaving normally and kept extending only his sentence?

It was an exile meant to isolate him as punishment. Basically solitary for his entire sentence.

Entire space ships filled with robots designated as prisons for single guys? People in the future in space must be rich.

Also that sounds similar to a Swedish prison.

>Watching Conan for the first time because I kinda want to see the interview with this show's creator
>Mentally retarded sjw Ginger singing cringe inducing song about Robert Mueller
Jesus Fuck

Interview with the creator is starting on TBS in a few minutes.

Starting now.

> DOING THING I DO NOT DO REEEEEEEE
irony is lost on you

>8.5 on imdb
>88% on RT

Literally how? This show is fucking abysmal. It's not even "eh" or "average" it's just terrible.

context on that image? what's the catch for that prison lifestyle? There must be a catch.

Might want to keep better track of your windows/tabs mate.

"Some guys broke into my apartment to steal my Pizza from trader joe's!"
"YO"

Really

Shills? TBS paying people off?

Honestly TBS has never made anything good. I can only think of ever tuning in for reruns of older comedies from other networks that get dumped there. The things they produce seem to be created by A.I or strictly following an algorithm. It's unsettling how bland their output is.

Gotta say it's kinda believable in certain bad neighborhoods.

No one cares enough about it to bother with downvotes.

I just wonder why he didnt actually talk more about the show

>Episode re-airing

The levels of gore on those corpses in space kind of reminds me of Superjail.

He was also doing repairs on the satellite as part of his punishment.

So like, do I need an account to see Episode 3 or...

>Gary has jungle fever

I have no idea what this is but that title sounds like it would be a shitty Newgrounds flash game from 2008.

>Its been Thursday for the past 72 hours

>tfw too brainlet to understand

Is it because he keeps extending his sentence or because time is judged differently on the ship?

0.02 WarnerBucks have been deposited into your account.

I'm guessing it has to do with a nearby planet having a day that lasts longer than 72 hours that was being used as the standard.

He has RANGE

5/10. I'll give it another 1-2 episodes but it's not looking too great so far.

I really want to like the show but Gary is too much of an annoying faggot. I dont think I can take an entire season of this fag spouting off unfunny jokes every episode.

Grabbed webrips of both, not really convinced. Gary's writing comes off as really obnoxious, and his 'almost-swears' are kinda stupid considering TBS has been mega edgelord lately. I'm convinced the only reason this show got greenlit is so they can merch the shit out of Mooncake (look at their social media, that's the only thing you'll see). Also fuck the super blatant shilling in this thread.

It's on Adult Swim right now.

Mooncake is for...

ignoring, like the rest of the show.

Tbh I initially thought the same thing about Fry from Futurama.

I'm only watching this because I have basic cable and there's literally nothing else good on except maybe History channel and USA.

I also enjoy cartoons. I kinda liked that Tarantula show they briefly showed and then apparently forgot about?

I'm guessing it doesn't bode well for the show if it's already on [as] weeknights.

the reason its airing on adult swim right now is just to help promote the show's premiere. They specified during Olan's interview on Conan and in the commercials that new episodes will air on TBS.

Also:
>Final Space
>American Dad
>Close Enough (whenever it finally comes out)
>Tarantula had all of its episodes dump on the TBS app and barley even aired on the channel
>The Cops got cancelled because of Louis CK

Well so much for that TBS animation block huh?

>I kinda liked that Tarantula show they briefly showed and then apparently forgot about?
Tarantula was killed on purpose for Final Space to succeed

That stinks, I liked Tarantula. Hopefully TBS stops showing 6 million Family Guy, American Dad, and Big Bang Theory reruns a day to actually put some of their new shit on it.

Actually just toss out Big Theory altogether, HAHA THE SKINNY GAY NERD SAID BAZOONGA LOL

Isnt that just Louise's squeek toy?

Show definitely has higher production value than some recent scifi shows. Those special effects,

Music was beautiful

>ywn cuddle Mooncake

I'd rather cuddle Avocado. Platonically. Cats are just so soft.

Feels like the creator watched outlaw star.

youtube-dl tbs.com/shows/final-space/season-1/episode-3/chapter-three
[TBS] chapter-three: Downloading webpage
[TBS] 9630f04c7e8af9303f4f9ff3e48b548f7915ce6e: Downloading JSON metadata
ERROR: This video is only available for users of participating TV providers. Use
--ap-mso to specify Adobe Pass Multiple-system operator Identifier and --ap-use
rname and --ap-password or --netrc to provide account credentials.

Moot?

This, way too obnoxious to watch.

Can this fucking guy shut the fuck up for one fucking second? He makes this show unbearable to fucking watch.

The catch is that you don't have to engage in criminal behaviour to survive, so you can't learn to be a career criminal and form a network of criminality around you and thus have a lower resitivism rate as a nation.

It's almost like a prison system designed to brutalize the poor and colored makes them brutal. But no lets just say the Scandies are soft.

bump, anybody have a link to the 3rd episode yet?

BUMP torrents aint got nothin

Its up on RARBG

rarbg.to/torrents.php?search=final space

is there any website where I can download the chapter 3? I can not download new episode via rarbg

I can’t stand the show’s insistence on not using actual profanity. It happens so frequently that I’ve found it to be even more annoying than any of Adventure Time’s made-up colloquialisms. And what do they even gain from not using actual swear words? The show’s already TV-14 and violent enough as it is (a character is literally ripped in half during the intro alone)!

I’m not saying we need F-bombs every ten seconds; they could just be like Bob’s Burgers and avoid any of the more obscene curse words that would surely get bleeped.

I think I’m going gay for Avocato. That voice is just so silky smooth

Why do they have to shove Conan into everything?

That's all TBS has.

>has a direct stream to actually watch the show legally
>still ask for mega
why?

I call that "the millennial breakfast."

You need to have a cable package with TBS to stream it.

okay.

Is it really shoving him in when he's the one who got the show made?