Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Much better than those neocon cucks bolton and giulliani.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq5xMT3z560
youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>women holding public office

Eh, Niki Haley seems pretty based, not sure if main diplomat material.

Despite bolton being a fucking Neocon bitch, he is a better choice for diplomat.

>much better than those neocon cucks
You mean Nikki "the confederate flag is a hate symbol" Haley? The same pooinloo that caved to SJWs and cucks after the great Charleston chimp hunt?

>he's literally apprenticing people for cabinet positions

The memes will never end

On the other hand, this poo is pretty ok
Just that
>woman

>MUH CULTURE
>MUH HERITAGE

Go cry in your safe space.

She's a southerner, she ought to know better then that.

Even as a yank you must concede she's a cuckold for leading the efforts to destroy her heritage.

go cry to your safe space

scarborough is an idiot, he thinks everyone is being considered for secretary of state.

also fuck Nikki Haley she is scum and didnt support trump right? I could be wrong there :P

you are scum

there are bigger things then stupid petty shit like that
but as a neo-con apologist I'm sure you don't think so
fucking cuckservatives

She backed Rubio in the primaries and I'm 100% sure she voted for Hillary

If a minority women gets SoS in a Trump administration liberals heads will just explode.

I'd like it just for that even if she's just mediocre.

racist neocon > neocon > establishment > libtard

>that poo in loo who appointed a nigger senator
Nope.

Seems kind of a shit choice. Does she even know anything about the state department or diplomacy in general?

Also fuck her for taking down the flag.

>Trump appoints Indian- American WOMAN to SOS

PRAISE KEK!

>not a white male

I don't care if she's based or not

> she was born and raised

B R O T I E R

>Nikki Haley as Secretary of State
>Based Laura Ingraham as Press Secretary

Make America HARD Again!

She's shit, no credible foreign experience.
She'd be good for Interior

Not my first choice and she's a disloyal cunt, but better than Bolton

>triggered by a flag
>safe space meme
ohimlaffin

In all seriousness, Nikki would probably be OK, but I hope Don isn't trying too hard to look not-racist and not-sexist with his appointments. While it would befuddle the SJWs and destroy their narrative, at the end of the day we need the most qualified people in these positions.

Fine with her getting a cabinet spot, but she makes no sense for this position whatsoever.

God NO
She endorsed Rubio, attacked Trump & took down the Confederate flag

You might as well make Obama SOS if you wanted a Democrat, at least Obama is experienced

She doesn't know shit about anything, but a lot of you stupid faggots are forgetting that Based Trump will run policy out of the West Wing and the Cabinet heads will be useless sinecures as they usually are.

everything else that you didn't list>>>>powergap>>>>>neo-con

being a neo-con is being into a slave morality, being racist isn't enough to make you like Sup Forums, you have to go back

MILF Secretary of State

\
She doesn't make sense for this position and she was critical of Trump during the primaries and probably the presidential campaign. Fuck her.

> Another woman
Great, maybe this one will put private server inside her uterus.

Nikki sounds like a nigger name.

Poo in it

Based, I'm from South Carolina and like this lady, she has attracted many international business to this small state by creating a business friendly environment.

BAHAHAHAHA What are ya doing Trump???

Okay, shittiest person ever.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Zq5xMT3z560

Looks like hes actually gonna get a raghead in the White House after all, talk about self for fulfilling prophecy

R A N D
P A U L

ffs

#dump4trump

>Nikki Haley

fuck that stupid Indian, nigger lovin' whore COWARD.

SC Fag here. I can tell you she converted to Christianity in college and is pretty damn based. She is not a huge fan of trump cause she is a bit of a care bear. She really does care about people. I have met her a couple of times and if i had to compare her to concept or person. She is like that awesome Aunt that never has a bad thing to say about anyone. She is 100% red pilled though she is just prim and highclass.

I would prefer Bobby Jindal

>twitter has considered everyone but you for secretary of state

Good.

>poo in loo against the confederate flag
>good

Please make it happen.

The mental breakdown of the SJW crowd when they see a PoC woman is given such a high ranking job is gonna be beautiful.

Bitch should legitimize herself and use her parents' name. Randhawa sounds pretty rad.

Same SC user here. The Confederate Flag needed to go it was costing SC millions in business due to NCAA allowing tourney's and boycotts. Sorry but ill take millions of dollars being invested in my community over a failed republics flag every time.

>being unironically proud of being a traitorous coward

Literally the worst choice he could make. I'd rather have Bolton

>(((Sources))) say
These people just want clicks, Haley will not be SoS.

>user look the TPP is good for the economy and so are refugees, you should totally support these things, who cares about culture?
Nah, fuck Haley and fuck you too.

>being a fedgov stooge against states' rights
>tell everybody you died for nigger freedom
topcuck

>wanting a weak country
>starting a war against your brothers

March To The Sea 2.0 when?
youtube.com/watch?v=SRXmuvLU8LQ

Why are you such limp-wristed fags? you had all the military power and LOST

You had the military we had militias and we still almost won. You're side is the reason that the country now has nigger citizens and whites are about to become a minority. The confederacy never would have allowed mass immigration, yet you still think you did the right thing.

what kind of conservative is she?

Alt right?

Paleo?

Neo?

Ron paul-esque?

cuckservative with zero foreign policy experience.

>her heritage
She is a red dot Indian you mong

>You mean Nikki "the confederate flag is a hate symbol" Haley? The same pooinloo that caved to SJWs and cucks after the great Charleston chimp hunt?
Nikki took the flag down because Volvo contacted her and said if it doesn't come down they weren't going to build their new plant in SC like they had promised.

Blame Volvo and corporations promoting degeneracy for the flag and other things. Traditional politicians just answer to corps and donors. Sad!

>General Lee
>80% of the officers
>all of the major bases

We did have several times your population and industry though.

Basically. Blair White proves that transgirls can be somewhat conservative so I am hoping that Trump will hire a transgirl into office for this very reason.

>company promotes degeneracy
>it has Swedish ties
every time