AH, SO MUCH IMPOTENT RAGE AND DELUSION!

AH, SO MUCH IMPOTENT RAGE AND DELUSION!

SHITPOST MASTER, I AM HAWKMOTH! BRING MY LADY BUG AND CAT NOIR'S MIRACULOUS, AND THEN YOU CAN FORCE EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH YOU THAT THEIR FAVOURITE SHOW IS SHIT!

this fucking prick is gay...
but he have the right reason

CHRONIC MASTURBTEUR, BRING ME LADYBUG'S MIRACULOUS, THEN YOU MAY DO WHAT YOU LIKE WITH HER FEET!

Hawk Moth can see everyone in Paris at all times to know when someone starts feeling a negative emotion.

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

How would he fare in the DC universe?

Is there a single episode that does NOT use this particular piece of stock footage?

>Room full of butterflies
>Only sends out one at a time

Why? Just open a window, nigga.

Do you get to the Cloud district often?, Oh what am I saying, you read this in my voice.

>evil accordion.mp4

Good intro. Not quite as good as this one, though.

No

I sincerely want to fuck this French catboy.

I got you Cat Noir!

As memory serves, the only time this sequence has been changed was during the Christmas special, and it was the expression on his face that was altered. Same with Ladybug's. Hawk Moth's has never changed.

there's a couple of episodes, Origins comes to mind, where they add in a shot of Plagg reacting to getting sucked in in the middle of whatever he was doing. Iunno if that counts though.

I watched the first episode with the English dub for two minutes and I thought it sucked. Should I give it a second chance.

Watch the French version, voice acting is way better in my opinion.

Things don't pick up until midseason. Everything before that is monster-of-the-week formula with no repercussions.

What would Shitposters design look like?

Huh I just realized Cat Noir is just a super racist Black Panther ripoff.

God, those lips are so kissable no homo, r-right?

When do I start?

don't bring star butterfly into this..

Well he is heterosexual gay (married to a beautiful wife with whom he had a beautiful cinnamon roll)

Presumably it's a power limitation.

I just realized he's basically french babidi...

He has to establish some sort of telepathic link, so I think it would be hard to control several people at the same time

>AND THEN YOU CAN FORCE EVERYONE TO AGREE WITH YOU THAT THEIR FAVOURITE SHOW IS SHIT!
That wont be enough, to sate my anger and discontent i need all major media corperations to collapse, and my waifu dressed as a big titty goth. No get going hawkmoth, its not like i have anything better to do.

>Huh I just realized Cat Noir is just a super racist Black Panther ripoff

what did he mean by this?

AHMED WITH YOUR TRUCK OF PEACE, BRINGE ME LADYBUG!

>shitpost master

Wouldn't that just be Freakazoid?