Left or right

Well Sup Forums?

No you can't pick Guy or Alan

Hal

It will never be Kyle, ever. Every Lantern is better than Kyle. Bzzd, Mogo, Stel, Tomar-Re, you name it

Hal Stark :3

What's wrong with Kyle?

Admittedly he was a lifeline to GL comics for a while, I just personally don't care for him. White Lantern stuff was weird, he had that awkward period banging Carol Ferris, and he ruined the GLC/Sinestro Corp alliance

Sinestro.

Are you asking which one Carol belongs to? Becauss that's definitely based Kyle.

Kyle and Jess together

We don't talk about that
I'll pair Jess with anybody except Simon

Kyle.

I like Kyle at his core, but everyone overdoes it whenever they write him.
I prefer Hal in the longrun because he's much more down to earth and relatable from an average joe standpoint.

>No you can't pick Guy or Alan

The best lantern does not care about your silly rules!

A lot of people give Hal shit for being pushed by DC but being a good Lantern is literally the only thing he's got going for him. His actual life is a fucking struggle

That scene was so good

>not a debate between Hal Jordan and John Stewart.

Fuck you doing?

That said, always Hal.

Everybody already knows Hal's better than John. Maybe I should've gone for John vs Kyle

John

haha just kidding.

Kyle because he was Lantern when I was getting into comics but I like both a lot.

I wish Hal and Barry were still gone but I understand why they had to come back.

they didnt have to come back

Kyle is unironically the worst Earth lantern so Hal obviously.

he was dope in omega men. got me interested in his comics just in time for his run to be released in a collection. havnt read anything else in his new52

Kyle never had great moments like this. Every time Kyle gets to be a god it's underwhelming and his best feats are stuff that Hal did out of boredom.

Remember when Hal became a god? He was a villain and he won.

They did because these universes aren't allowed to get old anymore and they have to have movie synergy, and it would have been retarded for Wally/Kyle to be the first Flash/Lantern in the movies

>power level faggots

Hal's alright, but I like Kyle better.
I just wish John would get a decent writer.

Kyle is the only good Green Lantern and anyone who likes Hal is a retarded faggot without any taste

No, if they were about Wally/Kyle, DC might potentially make worthwhile movies instead of Johns' bullshit

Yeah, I agree, but the nature of the current market is you have to have a cinematic universe that starts from the beginning.

Those are the people who like Kyle, though.

>UHHH HE WAS THE TORCHBEARER ION SO HE'S THE STRONGEST AND HE MAKES THE STRONGEST CONSTRUCTS BECAUSE HE'S AN ARTIST SO HE'S THE MOST CREATIVE AND HE WAS WHITE LANTERN SO HE'S BASICALLY GOD

Kylefags are inevitably either 90fags who grew up with him and clamor for terrible characters like Cassandra Cain and Tim Drake because MUH CHILDHOOD, or they're casuals who've never read shit but have seen the meme that "Kyle is the most creative, the others just make fists and balls so they're bad!"

Halfags are gay manchildren

John
not kidding

>Cassandra Cain
>Bad
Well fuck you too

Hal is a good boy and a perfect angel

Kyle's constructs look cool and he's got interesting stories but he himself is really flat as a character
Say what you want about Hal, but he is consistently portrayed as being mildly blundering and (despite being a decent guy) which is fun

*blundering and irresponsible

So liking creativity in your books is being 90s? Hal is even blander than John

>t. HEATfag

isnt hal supposed to be one of the most powerful lanterns the corp ever had? maybe im talking out of my ass but i heard that somewhere.

Parallax when he fused with both of them at the same time.

Kind of, they say he is but when Kyle was the only Lantern he was thousands of times more powerful because he had the complete power of the entire corps

they say it in the books occasionally

He's the greatest Green Lantern ever (their words, not mine), "most powerful" in the sense that his willpower is remarkable. He isn't all that creative

Don't care about Kyle
Hal is only likable when he's interacting with the League, he sucks in GL stuff.

Both are better than John at least.

currently he is probably the most powerful

we've seen him do some pretty unique feats and he started turning into pure willpower, right now Kyle is mainlining Hal's willpower and can barely control it

Hal. All day, everyday.

...or maybe they just like him because they think he's cool you fucking nutcase

t. Halfag/Guyfag who isn't retarded and can accept other people liking things without trying to psychoanalyze them

kyle rayner was great in omega men. that story alone almost won me over to the rayner club, but i still think hal is in another league.

I hate GLs but Kyle is alright. I dislike Hal.

Omega Men was great, but Kyle was by far the least interesting thing about that book.

That artist really likes GL

Ah, I see that you, too, are a Patrician!

Kyle! He didn't eradicate the universe to make three Hawkmem the same person, and un-whore Catwoman.

I'm a Kyle guy, sue me

I’m Hal guy, but seriously Kyle need some love more

Okay. You'll be hearing from my lawyer user

kyle,always kyle

That's the lowest point in Johns run.
WTF Jeoff?

I always go with Best Boy.

Hal's strength is that he's brimming with so much willpower that they could siphon the excess and feed a second Central Power Battery.
Kyle's strength is that he has more than just will and courage.

Parallax

Kyle. Also Wally.

Right, especially when writers aren't treating him like a Mary Sue or turning him into a complete emotional wreck. Also Circle of Fire is pretty god-tier.

Hal...But also wally

That's fair. I can understand why people like Hal, but folks that like Barry aren't right in the head.

I don't think I've ever seen someone say Kyle was stronger because he was more creative, just that he's more interesting because he's more creative.

I'll always pick Kyle and wally, because they were the green lantern and the flash when I was a little kid reading comics. Doesn't matter to me whether or not they are better, they'll just always be those heroes to me.

Jess

Hal is pretty compassionate too, I wish writers would stop writing him like a flat dumb jock

Well, he is a bit of a dumb jock. Well-meaning, well-intentioned, but a bit dumb.

he's a little dumb but he's a good boy

BUENO BUENO BUENO

I like Hal.
He's a straight shooter who's basically shonen manga level of headstrong hero ready to face evil.

>Blackest Night
>A low point
Stop your lies, user.

Low point was the crap setting up Third Army.

Blackest Night was the hypest shit and I'll figure anyone who doesn't enjoy it at least some amount.

that's not from Blackest Night, Black Lantern Hal making Nekron his bitch is from Johns' last new 52 arc

Omega Men is practically non-canon the levels of ignoring GL continuity.
With GLs not being allowed in Vega or just ignoring all the White Lantern stories.
Hell they even messed up the spectrum and called love pink. Couldn't even get a rainbow right.

>Remember when Hal became a god?

That's not exactly that impressive when you have Kyle becoming Ion and John becoming a Guardian. Guy's the only one in the group who hasn't gone god mode yet, but his Vuldarian form was more than a match for Superman.

John

I used to like Kyle the most, but in hindsight, he was only good when he was still new at the job.

It feels like everything started going downhill after he started wearing his second customized costume.

that's the problem with rookie lanterns, eventually they aren't new anymore and then nobody knows what to do with them

>Remember when Hal became a god?
>That's not exactly that impressive when you have Kyle becoming Ion and John becoming a Guardian.

......No.

Kyle. He's an artist/cartoonist. He has more imagination than "le fearless jet pilot". And Kyle hasn't killed billions

(white)Wally... but also (black)Wally. And Impulse

Hal/Barry & Kyle/Wally team up when

I'm sorry, but it's Hal all the way

Ah yes, honestly forgot about that part.

"le artist just like me" isn't much different

left

Sinestro, obviously.

It'd be pretty awesome to have a Hal/Barry Kyle/Wally teamup like that one camping trip Hal/Barry and Alan/Jay had

the fuckable one

If Hal's ring is that retardedly powerful, why the hell isn't he in the absolute top tier of powerlevels? He should have mopped the Zod family without breaking a sweat.
I swear the powerlevels fluctuate more than in my favorite mangas.

I want to say it's because Hal wasn't at MAXIMUM WILLPOWER mode like he was when he fought Parallax and the Sinestro Corps but he wasn't like that when he used the Speedforce either so I dunno.
Hal n Pals is basically a manga anyway

The best Lanterns are Isamot Kol and Vath Sarn. This is an objective fact and you are wrong if you disagree.

Noone even fucking mentions my boy Kilowog?
I love all the Green Lanterns but come on.. NOT EVEN A MENTION?

if you say Hal and Kyle could wipe the floor with Zod then you'd have to say they are stronger than Superman too and DC isn't cool with that

Sooo... Hal?

Hal should be as strong, if not stronger than Superman as of now.
Hal's pretty much comparable to Ion I guess.