Her behavior is exactly what happens when an alpha male passes your shit test, but then doesn't fuck you...

Her behavior is exactly what happens when an alpha male passes your shit test, but then doesn't fuck you. There is no bigger rejection for a woman. This is why she destroyed her own career and wrote a book, all to get back at Trump for her unresolved sexual feelings. Women are so easy to read.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give her a break, she can't help falling madly in love with the Golden Lion.

her perfect little bubbled world got smashed by trump. Right now she's simply suffering from the ptsd and trying to pick up the pieces of what's left of her

Cutting her hair was an attempt to be reborn after trump destroyed her, of starting again new, of pretending everything was alright, yet she completely failed and couldn't even convince herself. She's a broken woman fading away, a carcass

All women are whores

I think melania should let trump schlong this bimbo something fierce... she deserves it.

listen to her howard stern interview. she's a slutty Stacey who's been popular her whole life fucking chads and the most popular guys. now she's really popular and now that she sees the most popular man in the world at the moment and she can't have him.

She's 45 and single without kids

It's an empty life

He enemy, trump, has 5 kids and his final goal of president

She's a failure

I think this explanation is better for what's really happening in her ID
Bet she has dreams of trump ravaging her

Holy SHIT she is hot for 45 I thought she was like 30

She has three kids
This was my assumption too actually

megyn who?

makeup and botox, bro

trust me, you would NOT want to see her natural

This was my initial reaction as well.

> why is this so amazing
> how can it loop like that forever

Fuck her. What sealed it for me was on the night of brexit, she was talking about "Selena gomez, (celebrity woman) and yours truly what we all have in common!" And it turned out to be a fucking facebook group or some shit. While Brexit was underfucking way.
A historic night no matter how the vote would have gone, yet all she wanted to talk about was her. I'm glad she's failing

>she's failing because I don't watch her show like I did faithfully for eight years until she was mean to my choice for president by asking him a question that wasn't a softball
Not how it works cletus.

Nah m8, she's turning into a big name as far as female news anchors go. She thought her crowning moment that would skyrocket her to Barbara Walters tier was going to be putting Donald Trump in his place, but he sent her crashing down to reality. She's still ass hurt about it.

Most modern women probably feel a deep emptiness and despair that they can't identify the source of , like Megyn

youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o

Thanks for the worthless opinialking point Spain.

Explain to a kissless virgin what a shittest is.

Isn't her new book doing terribly? kek

Megyn is the type of woman that has probably never experienced anyone immune to her womanly blonde charms her entire life.

Literally every man she has ever met from childhood has treated her like a princess and coddled her, and even libcucks that disagree with her will still pant like dogs for a chance to get some.

Then here comes Teflon Don, a successful billionaire that's probably going to be President of the USA who takes literally none of her bullshit and in fact calls her out as being a nasty person who sucks at her job. The madman then boycotts her entire station just out of a personal distaste for her as a person.

Can you imagine how much her world was rocked by that? I bet she was a nervous, vomiting wreck off camera for weeks. Watching him win state after state. Then he slowly starts to warm back up to her once she behaves like a good shill.

She's like a broken mare now. Skittishly going back for sugar-cubes out of her blond master's hand.

>Nah m8, she's turning into a big name as far as female news anchors go
She's asking for an will probably receive the same salary Billo gets, in that she's got a future and O'Reilly can only stretch it a couple more years.

The only people still ass hurt about Kelly's participation in the campaign are them ( No, of course not; the book is just now hitting the shelves so nobody would have an idea how it was moving yet) still shoulder deep in Trump's rectum, maybe including Steve Bannon.

That was probably uncomfortably accurate

What is a shit test?

Former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy grab any more pussies!

Why isnt she fired yet? we need to start tweeting fox execs to ditch her bitch ass or bust her down to correspondent.

literally a sack of rice could fill her time slot and get the same ratings.

>She's like a broken mare now. Skittishly going back for sugar-cubes out of her blond master's hand.
Well said.

readit dot cum slash theredpill

Doesn't that also prove that Trump is a thin-skinned baby who gets into petty feuds with anyone who doesn't like him because he's an egotistical narcissist?

Why else would he start warming up to her?

Imagine them being an employer, and they're reading through your CV, but the CV is you and how you act infront of her and her friends, and your appearence, income etc. It's how the vaginal jew judges if they will fuck you. Alphas always pass the shittest.

Is that blood under Hillarys nose? Holy fuck, looks like nosebleeding

She's just a liberal. She plain and simple

seven is the most powerfully magic number

PRAISE KEK

holy shit she aged 10 years in 1 week

wouldn't be surprised if she died before christmas

proofs

Can Kek make this happen?

Out of the blue, she broke the silence and offered to do an interview on his terms in his Trump Tower. That takes guts and initiative, and he respects that.

She's a narcissist, strategic planner, who's used the Ailes story has a safety net.

Very clever manipulation, tbqh familia.

She's a player.

Not my fault that she came off as distorting information you twat. Especially when she was constantly trying to shove herself into the news.

I used Megyn in this inversion from October.
>a successful AND hot bitch paired up against Shillary

i'm missing something here, what exactly did she do that has pol so butthurt? she's taking full advantage of that fat fuck aile's downfall and trump's insecurities by capitalizing and selling shit. what the fuck is wrong with that? fox is willing to give her what she wants and she's leading them on like the cucks they are, but why is pol so butthurt?

YES

SHADILAY

I still don't understand this autism

it was worth a shot

fuckken tamed!

She really activates my almonds

wtf I love Hitler now

S H A D I L A Y B R O T H E R

>constantly trying to shove herself into the news.
By selling a book and conducting a book tour in the usual circles?

I'd say to kill yourself, but the diseased mind will probably do you in sooner than a trip to the rope store would.
>distorting information

>The madman then boycotts her entire station just out of a personal distaste for her as a person.

She dared to question their Grand Lion.
All who oppose the Great Lion must be silenced!

Agreed. Women undergo a drastic fashion change when they either get used and abused by someone they really care about or the day after new years. And it aint the day after new years

>She dared to question their Grand Lion.
A year ago.
>requesting yourself to be the internet hate machine's personal army for a billionaire

>and doing it
>for free

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I'm laughing at all her book reviews, which one of you put this one?

not that rare, the guy could just be on vacation

Not mentioning she cut her fucking hair. Don't even need to photoshop it. It oozes "Just Fuck My Shit Up!"

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

how are you doing, megyn? still upset about the trump win?

she got a fem-trump haircut for the debate

thats how you know he got under her skin

No you idiot. I've watched the news. I've read independent. Whenever an opportunity came, she would shove herself in.
I understand that her job is to sell herself, but she did it in a disgusting way. I remember how Gingrich ripped her to dhreds. I remember how bullshit her debate performance was, and I remember Brexit. You slime

This isn't the first time I've seen you.

We meet again.

good one

Then shouldn't pol follow in his footsteps and treat her with respect?

asshole

/r/The_Donald, I'm reading in the articles on-line, which is coordinating it.

Which may inform this user about a thing or two

She already got fucked by trump on Election Day.

Melania must literally be Wonder Woman to keep her beauty.

>hurr durr

>I want my media personalities to be lackeys
Fuck of, Ivan. We love freedom here.

Yes. Hannity twisted the fucking knife and plugged a staffers children's book. He made a big deal about how important it was when a coworker does this and pointed out that the kids book was selling at #2.

i'm getting ready for work rn

They won't do shit because "Muh Women". I feel like all women need to collectively realize the world does not revolve around them and whatever stupid shit they want validation for because "My Vagina". I'm married and my wife is a successful attorney but she does not always go around looking for a pat on the back for doing her job well because she has tits. More women need to realize we don't hate them because their women we hate them because their whiny cunts.

A women will test a man she is interested in. To find out if he is truly what she thinks he is she will shit test him.

this meme.baka

It was, leaf.

Women pulling some immature bullshit and seeing whether you handle it like an alpha or a beta.
>woman comes up with an argument out of fucking nowhere and refuses to talk to you
If you ignore it and just don't give a shit you pass and she'll get soaked, if you start apologizing and trying to appease her with gifts she will go and cheat on you.

>respecting inferiors

Seriously tho, she's salty as fuck at Trump. You can feel it anytime he's brought up around her.

Oreily is a better perspn than megyn by a long shot you idiot. And he was far from cozy to Trump.

This is an example of most people in this thread

Upset faggots who know nothing.

Why do you insist on being fools? Don't you value education? Apparently not.

Carry on.

Hi, FNC

pic related

>Oreily is a better perspn
Interesting posit.

What standard are you using to compare the two?

She's just another narcissistic reporter who wants all the luxuries of being a politician being able to influence and control the narrative and ruin or make lives without the accountability.

And this. There is nothing so spoiled and privileged as a pretty blonde white woman in her 20s, 30s, or plastic surgeried 40s if she's lucky. They believe they are god's gift to mankind and think they're fucking muh draguns muddafukka game of thrones bitch if they are liberal or young.

Nigger

Fucking owned.

Fuck you

Do you have sex with a lot of tourists?

NO HOVER HAND!
ALPHA AS FUCK!

>posted by JEB

ahhhhhh

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>autism
You got the important part, user.

enough of this