Eyes Wide Shut

Redpill me on this movie Sup Forums
What is its significance?
What was Kubrik trying to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgtYfPwObXk
youtube.com/watch?v=NlvMXL2zNUY
youtube.com/watch?v=XgKHdanxE6A
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2016/03/eyes-wide-shut-paedo-files.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck my shit up

Elites are into weird shit

Yeah it does seem to be a central theme in the whole thing.
It's like Kubrik hates women.

The only thing of significance about that movie was seeing Nicole Kidman's naked ass on the screen.

I fapped to it. A LOT.

The pizzagate of its time.

There's an interesting analysis showing NK's character is indoctrinated into the sex cult and in some scenes you see her grooming their daughter to follow in her footsteps.

Money controls sex
Marketing controls money
Jews control the market

youtube.com/watch?v=OgtYfPwObXk

The intro to the movie tells you a lot about where it's priorities lie. He does the whole intro title cards, actors name, his name, leading up to the title of the movie. And right BEFORE the title, he opens the movie with a shot of nicole kidman stripping down naked. Very first shot of the movie.

Very last shot of the movie is Nicole Kidman saying that her and Tom have to fuck.

The movie is about sex. Specifically sex as like a weird tantric ritual where it's 1- build up of sexual energy and then 2-release of that sexual energy.

So it works on a lot of levels, but you can look at Tom's whole 'oddysey' as one giant ritual of pent up tease and denial (denial of his perversions, plus just denial of his intrigue into the occult)

The movie begins with a tease, and ends on a plan to release

Women are whores, the men who run things are sex freaks. It's redpilled as fuck.

Nice analysis

it was anti degeneracy.

elites are sexually deviant nihilists that need to be put down

Ritualized sex magic. It's pretty simple, day-one stuff. The Rich have always done this shit. Too much time to think IMHO. Spiritualism & divination parties were super popular in the early 1900s. 1960 new age cults. Same shit, different day. Etc. etc.

I can.

But I hate Swiss faggots.

whatever kubrick was trying to say was lost, he didn't have final edit , he died before it was released. thats why it doesn't really seem to make sense the way other kubrick films do.
the project he was going to do after eyes wide shut was going to be AI which was takenover by speilberg or whoever. but that film is about a little boy who never grows up..... aka perma pedo sex bot

It's pretty self-explanatory.

Footage may or may have not been cut, but they just zoomed in on the final scene so you wouldn't notice the missing baby.

some have suggested that the first nude scene was just there for the profane to obscure the meaning of the film.

>the way other kubrick films do.

Kubrick films are pleb revealers, just not in the way you think.

It does seem weird Tom's character would be so appalled at pretty boring orgy.

>I can.
Sure thing pastanigger

Have you ever heard of the 'irritating a woman' trope? Do you know those Pearls of wisdom?

It was based on the synagogue of satan. How power and corruption controls lives. Basically how elites operate and will murder people for shedding light to evil dwelling. The ending was changed as Kubrick was murdered, because he wanted his ending in the final cut.

No tell me more

Was his wife at the party too?

It's just a morality play about how you shouldn't stray from your wife

Goyim will remain goyim.

He died shortly after screening a final cut of the movie. No one really knows what he meant and he didn't get the chance to do dvd commentary or any of that for the film. No one knows if the final edit is the same edit that he made originally or not, there's a lot of tinfoil surrounding the whole thing. Tbh it could have just been coincidence no one really knows.

This

i think you have an ID on your ID

Weird is relative

The tinfoil theories around Kubrick's death are so silly. It's pretty normal for old, overweight people to die from heart attacks, and why would the Illuminati wait until he had already finished this movie to kill him, and then still let it be released?

Right like a year long work in progress from one of the most acclaimed directors of all with those two leads just dropping off the face of the planet wouldn't have spawned even crazier theories.

Go back to jackdurden.com ffs

I agree. I can't imagine that was kubrick's vision.

It has to really jolt Tom to bring him back to his wife, right?

And that scene doesn't do it.

You're part of the elite. You can get pussy whenever you want. You can get whatever kind of girl you want. Of course by the time you're 60 the only thing that will get you off is pooping into the mouth of an aborted fetus.

this youtube channel is good

youtube.com/watch?v=NlvMXL2zNUY

I dont get it?

It's about the Illuminati. The mansion in the movie is owned by the Rothschilds.
The Illuminati killed him for it.

This. Watch this scene. I'm not entirely certain if Kubrick was trying to redpill everyone (men), or warn them, or be subversive. Sometimes, that's a difficult call.

Being that he was a Jew, and being that he hated the US Military, and being that he was a staunch leftist, I have to think he was being subversive.

youtube.com/watch?v=XgKHdanxE6A

No, explain pls

look behind them

he was trying to say a (((hegemony))) rules us that will not admit it and instead chooses to lurk in the shadows

Elites are psychopaths

I don't get it.

Its a troll picture... It doesnt mean anything.

Still nothing. A star? So what?

Evangelion tier """"symbolism""""

No

Pretty sure she was. She put the mask near his pillow.
She has the "dream" fucking other guys while he was there watching.
The first person to notice him at the party is a masked woman standing by a man.
The final scene reflect between dream and reality. She basically admits that she went to the party. And it was more than a dream. And yet they both agree to live awake like it never happened. She fucked the guy she was dancing with at the first party and that is why they she says they must fuck immediately.

>Knowing Kubrick’s attention to detail, the inclusion of the star of Ishtar in this party is not an accident. Ishtar is the Babylonian goddess of fertility, love, war and, mostly, sexuality. Her cult involved sacred prostitution and ritual acts – two elements we clearly see later in the movie.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

I don't really know what that one specific shot is supposed to mean, but the entire movie's lighting is set up so that when they are in "normal" society there are always bright twinkling lights in the background, and whenever Tom peeks behind the scenes at the real elite world, the twinkling lights are gone.

So Tom and Nicole show up to the rich guy's party, exains pleasantries, it's all very corny, and there are bright, twinkling lights all around then. Then Tom is summoned by the rich guy up to the bathroom where a hooker is naked, overdosed on heroin and coke, and the lighting is plain, no more twinkling lights.

And there's the quote where the 2 models are trying to lead Tom upstairs to go fuck them.

>"Where are we going exactly?"
>"Where the rainbow ends"

We will never know. Kubrick was murdered before he was finished editing it and the studio released their laundered version.

I saw the mask on the pillow is being a sign from the occult. "Don't try to get near us again"

Almost three hours of Tom Cruise trying yet again to prove that he's not gay

Snore fest. The moon landing was his best work.

You mean sex

I dont see why it cant be both. It's subtle but when you think about it there is no way anybody could have placed that masked on that pillow without waking her up or seriously risking that happening. Therefore it stands to reason she was the only one who could have done it to make him come "clean" to her about what he was up to the other night. Meanwhile she was also there as is hinted at when she confesses her dream and even more importantly in the final scene concluding with an emotional truth catharsis whereby they agree to go on living with 'eyes wide shut' so to speak and she doesn't even promise to be forever faithful to him "let's not use that word" enstating a new and ambiguous dunamic in their relationship.

Kek. Sorry for spelling

"Do you like the period?" Is a question irrelevant to the previous statement. That Christmas party is the sexual cult ritual the later sequence references.

>Is a question irrelevant to the previous statement
Not true. He could have just meant the Renaissance period. However I understand the possible double entendre.
But then again doesnt she respond with a "Yes" (I dont want to get pregnant)?

It's about Jews doing evil Jew shit.

Watch Rob Ager's video analysis

He was a womanizer. It was clear what his goal was. Kidman's character even says later that she knew he only wanted her for sex, and yet she still entertained him while despite that. Watch the scene again with that in mind and you'll see that the Hungarian guy uses many seduction techniques, like drinking out of someone else's glass and asking probing/offsetting questions.

anyone have any good youtube videos about this, im lazy and dont want to read through everything. Ive been keeping up on it, so preferably recent. or if someone can give me a quick rundown of what the recent happenings have been would be bitchen. ive watched the top video, but this story is moving fast so soemthing more recent would be appreciated

The greatest movie of all time.

Nicole Kidman gave me my first boner as a kid. I was watching Batman Forever on VHS and saw the scene where she's in her nightgown. I'll never forget it. I had no idea what I was feeling down there at the time. I kept watching the tape over and over and my parents eventually got suspicious. That started my autistic obsession of movie women.

bmx bandits

This makes sense

Kubrick was aware of society's deepest secrets

Read this article. It's a 3 parter, good info and breakdown.

It was about the Chinese liking underage Russian girls. The rest was all filler.

He was warning us about THE JEWS

The beginning party scene parallels the elite orgy,The movies theme is right in the title, it's our side we don't show to everyone else. He got into that situation because his wife was debating cheating on him and only told him after getting high

This. If anything, EWS shows the ritual orgy as a bunch of boring people having boring sex with all consenting adults. The worse offense might be that the women were paid.

In reality, they'd all be children and probably snuffed or made into human toilets.

But I guess the masks and bush thing may have worked for some of those attendees, works for me. Kubrick knew the value of bush and was trying to warn us against shaving.

You're right. Lotta bush in Kubrick movies.

This will redpill ya
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2016/03/eyes-wide-shut-paedo-files.html

I know Collative Learning had some vids about it but that nigga rotates his shit (so as to push people to buy the ones that aren't on YT) that it might not be there anymore. Same too because he has some really good film analyses

The character Bill is dreaming, but also he's not.
The whole scene at the mansion is a satanic inversion of the Christmas party. Only one party can be a dream.
The girl at the Christmas party that almost OD'd is also the girl at the mansion that "redeems" him and later turns up dead.
The red cloak guy is actually the host of the Christmas party, even though he is also seen nodding to Bill from the balcony. Pay attention to the tapping of the cane and the scene at the end with the pool table.
The marriage is spent, at the beginning it's making love, at the end it's fuck. Their daughter is taken away in the toy store by the satanists.

>It's about the Illuminati. The mansion in the movie is owned by the Rothschilds.
>The Illuminati killed him for it.

Satanists in Hollywood and government. Call them what they are.

BTW

The rub is kidman is at the orgy

She's sitting on the chair onto of the table being fingered.

She was one of them.

A PURE (((coincidence))), you could say

The moral of the story is that
>face

Is more important than anything to get laid. Everyone wants to fuck Tom Cruise in that movie because he got a nice face.

her head is surrounded by the star of Ishtar, like a halo, and illuminated. The star of Ishtar (or Isis) is a prominent fertility symbol from the ancient Babylonian mysteries and involved orgiastic sex rituals.

>>why would the Illuminati wait until he had already finished this movie to kill him, and then still let it be released?
Hmm
>it's like he did a big service for them prior and earned some freedom (but not that much freedom)
>also there's a karmic rule that elites abide by ((supposedly))
>which is they have to tell you prior to relieve themselves of bad karma / gods wrath
>which explains all the brainwashing
>also kubricks family noted he was recluse and very paranoid before he died

Pretty woke

Kubrik's last and most dangerous redpill of all... that women are basically useful for nothing more than sex, and that by failing to control them, they'll be used by corrupt powers (which is why they're the main target under corrupt governments since time immemorial) to hasten the downfall of everything good and wholesome in society. Sounds fruity, but there's a spiritual side to it as well, the Bhagavad Gita touches on such topics.

kek

It shows why people like the Clintons are into Spirit Cooking.

wat book?

>DieCisScum.jpg

>kidman is at the orgy

Bill calls his wife to say he will be out late. she answers at home. She runs out to be in a secret orgy and gets back before he does. Sure dude.