NIKKI HALEY LIKELY TO BE SECRETARY OF STATE

NIKKI HALEY LIKELY TO BE SECRETARY OF STATE

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/speaker-ryan-defies-vladimir-putin-with-harsh-sanctions-against-assads-regime/
youtube.com/watch?v=a3zahZDHWYY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he better fucking not
also:
>taking any info from the MSM seriously
shig

>female
>turncoat

fuck that dixie-hating bitch. I rather have bolton

>MUH WOMYN

does haley even have ANY foreign policy experience?

These same hacks said that Carson would be Sec. Of Education maybe.

no, she's just another controlled tea party bitch who spits on southern identity

why not

remember we own the GOP now so we can bend any of these people to our wills.

he's just adding a woman for consideration to each spot to make it look like he's not a misogynist but none of them will be picked

I thought she was like an actress or singer or something?

South Carolina here. She is a total shitshow of a governor. Glad to see her gone.

>joe is joe
>whenever someone says sources dont believe them

t. trump

trump is actually a big fan of hiring women for leadership positions
he thinks they're fierce or something like that, hence why he picked conway to run his campaign

>sources

>Sources

So it's nothing.

Come on, haven't you learned by now?

Is she going to be able to kick Ryan in the balls and force Congress to drop Assad sanctions?

Trump wants to work with Russia In Syria but if Ryan is sanctioning Assad Russia will not agree to any arrangement.

How did this fucking cunt Ryan get re-elected speaker by unanimous vote this bitch is universally reviled by the people of this nation..

heatst.com/world/speaker-ryan-defies-vladimir-putin-with-harsh-sanctions-against-assads-regime/

this, women are the scariest generals because they are way more ruthless than male leaders.
When a woman fears for her family, she'll fight way harder to protect her children (country) than male warriors will.

>Sources tell me

Joe will be Joe

DOES JOE DISAVOW?

NIKKI HALEY IS A POO THAT TOOK DOWN THE MOTHERFUCKING CONFEDERATE FLAG

NON-AMERICANS FUCK OFF AND DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=a3zahZDHWYY

listen to this interview with based Assad