Go allahu akbar alhamdulillah in some other country. Try Sweden

Go allahu akbar alhamdulillah in some other country. Try Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/attachment.php?s=6204f193fb913d6d16432a8553bed216&attachmentid=8004&d=1474921775
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope.

This is pro refugee propaganda. Do not accept

Clinton has found her next sacrifice

I'm all for female refugees tbqh, but standard immigration laws ought to apply to men that aren't fathers or perhaps children/elderly or skilled professionals.

>I'm all for letting women in so we can breed with them and thin out our bloodline

fuck off race traitor

Only Christians, sorry.

Here's what I don't understand. If we don't want them to come over here, then why do we make wars with them in the first place?

to give our (((allies))) in the region more leverage

Holy shit, tell me this is shopped.

Has it worked out so far? In the West's best interests, I mean.

the elites don't care about the west's best interest, there are probably economic benefits to the elites though.

plus, perhaps, pressure from elites of the jewish diaspora stateside pushing for israel's support, though i hear there's a culture gap between the two groups, so who knows.

Shouldn't we care for our own western best interest? We are going along with what the elites want, why can't we resist them and just say no?

From what I understand, the elites want to make war with Iran next. That means millions more refugees and guess where they are going to go to? Israel won't take them in, they'll come to the West instead.

I'm not a border control agent so the decision doesn't lie with me

Nope: we've got children and families of our own that we can barely take care of

You look like a cute kid. But sorry honey you're just gonna have to fuck off, we're full.

Why don't you go ask those soldier men over there if they wanna be your new daddy?

I'd even show you my special secret basement room, sweetie.

You violate the NAP and you're fucking dead, kiddo.

the lil girl? yeah sure why not, I'm all for it.

Infact imo we should kidnap all girl from the middle east and other shitholes of the world and re-educate them with our values.

it's time to cuck the niggers and mudslims by stealing their future

She can come in and be adopted into a nice family with good values so she can adapt to them.

We don't want your already radicalized adult males who make everything more shitty.

That video has broken me in many ways. Cried manly tears for many hours after watching it. Also pic related: The girl thinks the camera is a gun, and instinctively raises her arms to surrender.

I am now making a change, donating to charity, working with others to donate to charity, and starting my own charity using the skills I have.

Let your feels speak, and help us make a difference. Even if you just start improving yourself out of your current NEET status, so you may have the abundance and pleasure of being able to give.

You can not in the same sentence claim you are a proud Christian, and in the next close your door to pregnant women in need. You can not complain about the demise of your society, without actively being involved into combating this decline. If you really think that stopping all (true) refugees at the border is combating decline of your society, then go ahead. Be bitter, and without feels. I'll feel for you.

> We are going along with what the elites want, why can't we resist them and just say no?

far too many people seem to be complacent about the big picture to physically rise up, but they do vote their pocket book and well-being, and excessive wars are not received well for long.

with this in mind, perhaps the surge of antiglobalism in western elections is indeed indicative of a growing desire to move in a different direction on the part of the masses. it's not much, but it's a start.

forum.deathaddict.com/attachment.php?s=6204f193fb913d6d16432a8553bed216&attachmentid=8004&d=1474921775

its a download, a video, dont be a faggot and watch it, tell me what you think of immigration after that.

>You can not in the same sentence claim you are a proud Christian, and in the next close your door to pregnant women in need.

Good thing I'm not a Christcuck. I'd gladly shoot that cunt in the stomach if she's a shitskin and or muzzie because nits make lice.