Islam declared most peaceful religion in the world Sup Forums BTFO

juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-Filipinos-as-the-most-powerful-race-in-the-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016
juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/
unesco.org/new/en/media-services/single-view/news/unesco_denounces_fake_statement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if Trump blows this up then they will deactivate like the borg

Well there goes UNESCO's credibility for all eternity. Even if you don't radically oppose Islam, you have to be a complete chucklefuck to think it's the world's most peaceful religion.

@98903569
Nerd virgin nigger posting, fuck off. You have to go back.

>To document this official recognition, UNESCO will issue certificates to interested Muslim bodies, which can choose to display them at various places like madarsas, Islamic study centers, mosques, halal stores, slaughterhouses, etc.

Interesting ...
so why muslim worship that black comet from space ? it is old relic from older religion or something ?

It is satire...

juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-Filipinos-as-the-most-powerful-race-in-the-world/

>@98903569

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD

u w0t

this is a joke

some kind of satire, right?

Maybe that user was trying to not give a (you) to OP.

Holy shit actually check out those comments they are batshit insane on there.

Lol UNESCO actually made an official response

www.unesco.org/new/en/media-services/single-view/news/unesco_denounces_fake_statement/&ved=0ahUKEwiO3dX4567QAhUDVyYKHenFAOEQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFNkn4UhxrXXXI9sGAb8e35a5P81g

Islam also confirmed for most retarded.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

"Durrr I'm a retard" -Muhammad

LOL that fucking pic

"Guys Allah spoke to me!!"

"Uhh, no he didn't you stupid woman."

"Yes he did look at this egg!!!"

"....."

"....."

"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE NEWS!!!!!"

This is Islam of the future.

JAINS BTFO

"Yo Hell is mostly women cuz they fuckin ungrateful nigga" -Gangsta Muhammad

you ever see which countries are in charge of all these UN organizations?

It is all the worst fucking countries in the world. It is how they scrub their image clean.

UN would let Ethiopia, Somali, North Korea, and Venezuela be on the farming board.

Do you trust me, infidel?

"Ay bitch clean these lice outta my hair or I'll rape you." -Muhammad

you know that's really easy to do if you put wax over the letters and then dip it in vinegar for half an hour.

"Doyyyy I forgot parts of the quran duhhhh me so dumb allah plz help"

>For the first time in the history. english language has undergone metamorphosis, now terror means peace and terrorist means peaceful. A religion which bred on violence and spread through manslaughter and is continuing on its satanic path is the most peaceful religion. How many body pieces are required to satisfy these peacefuls, we have yet to see.

>I think Orwell predicted this a while back....

Fuck sake. Thats worse than the jesus toast

I really really like this picture, mind if I save it?

SILENCE INFIDEL PREPARE TO TASTE THE SWORD OF ALLAH

xPPPP XD

wHoA JuSt WhEn I ThOuGhT it couldn't get any BETTER @_@ xDDDDDDD
he does da gangsta voice (gangsta with a LOL!!!!)
XXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What about saint bathtub stain?

Muhammad was weak AF man. Look at this shit! Jesus was pwning demons and kicking the shit outta satan, meanwhile Muhammad nearly dies from some low-level mage. Fucking pathetic dude goddamn.

"If you yawn that's a sin." -Bored Muhammad who made a bet with Aisha to see if his followers would believe whatever he said.

it even looks like they were forced to make that cert at gunpoint

Ayisha: "Ok fine they might believe the bit about yawning because people yawn when they're tired, but tell them satan lives in their nose and playing chess is evil!"

Muhammad: "Haha no fucking way you crazy bitch I'm not risking everything I have for some dumb bet."

Ayisha: "Oh ok well I'll just tell the other wives that Muhammad was too scared."

Muhammad: "THE FUCK YOU SAY BITCH?"

Ayisha: "Please don't beat me!!!"

Pic? Search only brings up stained glass near bathtubs.

>not buddhism
>hardcore buddhists carry a small brush to move insects out of their path to avoid accidentally stepping on them

>wasting your time for a fucking bug
lel

>Islam declared most peaceful religion in the world

>juntakareporter.com/world/unesco-declares-islam-as-the-most-peaceful-religion-of-the-world/
kike lies

unesco.org/new/en/media-services/single-view/news/unesco_denounces_fake_statement/

it's fake my dudes, thank the lord

This is obviously not meant to be taken literally.

Holy shit, is this where the vampires & onion/garlic thing comes from?

what is that? i dont know much about islam but everyone is always telling me its bad.

CTR HERE! LISTEN UP BOYS! YOU GOT BAITED HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GET FUCKED DEPLORABLES

> In a major development that should silence critics of Islam who have been blaming it for terrorism, UNESCO has declared that Islam is the most peaceful religion of the world.

WE SAID IT, SO ITS TRUE, YOU NAZI BIGOTS!

They believe it was white but got stained black with all the sins of the world
Which means they worship a rock that has ALL THE SINS EVER IN IT

Meanwhile in reality: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

You can even count the number of non-Islamic terrorist attacks with your hands. Fucking ridiculous.

No its not.

Are you like a youth-pastor? I'm amazed because I have legitimately never seen this level of non-humor on this board before.

You're so out of touch with the way people actually talk that it makes me think you're trolling right now. This is like "Hello, fellow-teens!" level posting and it's only getting worse.

Yes before Muhammed chimped out, Mecca was home to various different pagan groups where the people worshipped various idols representing various gods. When Derka Derka lost his marbles he waltzed in there with his army and destroyed the idols and killed anyone who wouldn't convert to his false religion. However one idol was a fallen meteorite and muhammad said to spare it saying god told him that it was his. That's it he took his favorite idol and kept it for himself.

This is a joke right?

Holy fuck, trump wins and the left has been going full retard non stop.

Still not sure if this is a joke or not

Its a hoax, relax.