Jeph says he is very proud of the title of this strip

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JU5Bd
betweenfailures.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fruits Basket
Why am I not surprised.

Stop posting this shit.

I remember watching it as a kid but never finished it. How does it end?

this comic is trash.

Truly the superior version

oh look, another forced drama storyline resolved in 5 strips with a hug and a shitty joke

At the end of the series, Tohru and Kyo are revealed to have gotten married. They had a son, a daughter and grandchildren.

The edits are always superior.

>no big brown sloppy vertically stretched nipples
one job

I'll do this and a lactation one when I get around to it

That's nice. What happened to Yuki?

Jeph likes dick and boob and butt jokes. I wish he'd be brave enough to do them more often again.

now that this terrible arc is over will jeph make faye fuck the robot

Now that he's cutaway he'll reboot the "tension" yet again and the two will start over beginning to discover the attraction. Then, two months from now he'll cut away and it'll start over again.

Why the ahego?

Same.

I've got to say, Marigold as this dumpy, fat nerd who is blessed with gigantic tits and ass, and is also sweet and cute in a fat and nerdy way... it does things to me.

Do not read Questionable Content.

You're a good man.

Marigold is super into nipple play due to hypersensitive nipples. Once she tried to get them pierced but splooshed the chair the moment the guy started.

FRUITS BASKET

Gaim truly was kino

I cant believe i thought this was good 10 years ago

It was good ten years ago. The author's just lost his edge.

>and a lactation one
not only did you respect my request but you read my filthy little mind
god bless you

I agree Steve

is there decent rule34 of the pink and blue one banging?

Works for me.

It was good 10 years ago.

I'm new to this comic and why does this guy have a white strip inside his mouth? Is he chewing on a pregnancy test?

Did the lesbian and the robot dock ports yet

no but there should be

bottom row of teeth

GOD DAMN IT I JUST WANT MAY AND MOMO TO FUCK ALREADY.

I thought we wanted faye to fuck the robot

Different robot.

I don't give a shit about robots, I need Brun dickings

Yes, we want Faye to fuck the robot and then have may find out about it and then they get robo-horny and fuck.

In the end, he got involved with the girl who was on the student council and stopped being such a little bitch. The flash forward ending didn't include him beyond a cameo, I don't think.

Where can i find the rest of your art and did you do that piece with Faye being carried like a suitcase

That picture is from "baggyfag" on eightchan though I don't know whether he is still around.

When is Clinton and Brun and the big guy gonna have a threesome?

When is Faye gonna fuck the robot?

Jeph I'm glad Marigold is back but there are more pressing matters.

Faye better fuck the robot first

You mean after Momo teaches Sam how adults kiss

hand needs to be lower but excellent

>Clinton finally gets in a sexual relationship
>he only gets fucked by Elliot

what's the text font, btw

Good it’s over. Now we can move on to Faye/Bubbles, Momo/May, or Brun/Elliot/Clinton content (aka fucking).

Blambot Casual

>Momo/May
they string a USB cable from ear to ear and their eyes light up like Furbies
that's literally robots fucking

Ok I’ll take it. It’s still better than most of the comic.

>Momo and May switch bodies so May can hit on Sven in her place
>Momo ends up getting cucked by May in her body

Can anyone name a redeeming quality of this comic in the state its been in for the past three years? It sure as shit isn't anything related to the story or the art.

Brun has two holes down there for a reason, user.

>white cis male
>penetrating a minority female
>not getting fucked bowlegged
First day reading QC?

Wrong

Damm right. As was Ex-Aid and Build isn't too bar so far.

So far I'm feeling like Build is the best Neo-Heisei rider series

Does anyone know what happened between Jeph and Jackie Wohlenhaus?

Jackie seems butthurt about something, but as far as I know they barely ever talked to each other.

The black dude looks like a total fag without his beard.

>I really don't appreciate twitter constantly showing me tweets people I DO follow liked of his
Can someone un-Tumblr this sentence? Is he telling people he follows to also stop following Jeph because their liking and retweeting Jeph's posts puts the posts in BF's timeline? Talk about "entitlement" if that's the case.

it's twitter not tumblr

Yes but he speaks the frantic, incoherent language of Tumblr.

I think that's just english.

Nice

I can't draw nipples, but I tried

imgur.com/a/JU5Bd

You're doing god's work, son.

I love you for trying but for future reference no matter what hentai's shown you, breast milk is not the color of pus.

If it was a larger image, I’d have gone for a better effect. As it is, I didn’t have much to work with. I couldn’t get a good creme color and just stuck with a white

apologies, it looks off-white here

Not white enough for the ethnostate!

turrible

he SAID he couldn't draw nipples but at least credit him for catering to my sick fetishes

I have looked upon your soul and know you to be my nigger.

well first off whose jackie whatever?

whose a good artist i can pay to make it happen?

What are the robots in this comic?
Are they some true AI bullshit with legitimate sentience and emotions and shit
Or are they just a program that connect to the Internet and are basically the Futurama robots except really fucking liberal
The Bubbles Bullshit Saga tries really fucking hard to hammer the idea that robots aren't that different from humans and robot is also a slur, I guess?
But then there's this shit where "haha pink robot IMs blue robot and blue robot makes a robot joke" and blue robot even says "machine superiority" in the previous strip.
Where's the consistency? Are they supposed to be seen as "human" and treated the same, or as robots and it's okay to treat them different?
For the bullshit ideology Handstab shoves into this thing, you would think that he would avoid throwing a """minority""" under a bus for the joke when it's convenient, only remembering their """oppressed"""" status when it's fuckin' plot convenient.
Why did I write all this shit? It's clear that he doesn't give a fuck.

creator of Between Failures, a webcomic where every character is glaringly a humanized version of what had to have been furry designs beforehand
betweenfailures.com/

They're basically awakened consciousness that grow within a global meta AI until they develop enough to choose to be separate from it.

Also I platonically ship CarlaxHoward.

How lackluster

Thanks I hate it.

Never heard of it. Seems like some literally who is trying to pick a fight for some cheap notoriety.

We are settling for the next best thing.

I don't want it to be the three way because that's where my gap in what I have read is.

Oh, hey, I remember this comic from back in the day. The beginning has a fun reference to Mad Max:Beyond Thunderdome, and the main girl is nice and chubby. Don't remember anything else, though.

He has a half decent joke every now and again.

Yes but I think he is not so much asking people not to like jephs posts as complaining about the way Twitter works.

Jeph is slowly going insane.

True emergent AI. Think of them as being like the Iso’s trom Tron

God, I wish. If he were actually going insane the comic would probably become more interesting. That, or Jacques has the lamest and most boring descent into madness I've ever seen.

He's sexualizing the female character, can someone convince him to stab his hand again?

According to the patreon post they are and I quote
fuuuuuuuckin

Also apologies for the delay on this one. I got the email and then forgot to post it.