"Sup Forums hates black people"

>"Sup Forums hates black people"

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/10/mind-your-manners-a-white-man-wrote-to-his-black-neighbor-this-was-the-response-2
youtu.be/17m8OnHC7dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fktwPGCR7Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=OQpBQSOOups
youtu.be/0T4jssO9t-0
youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I still hate black people

>Sup Forums is one person

I only know the sleepy doctor and the wisconsin guy. Who are the other two?

We hate niggers, not black people

if I were black, I would be liberal.

these guys are opportunists. we'll hang them last on the day of the rope, but that's it.

no no no no
We hate niggers
not black people
Those are black people, and they're cool guys.
Niggers are the thugs.

Sowell is important the other dude should be replaced with Clarence Thomas.

They don't put being black above God and Country. Which is why they're good men.

wanna read something fun? time how long it takes before you ree

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/10/mind-your-manners-a-white-man-wrote-to-his-black-neighbor-this-was-the-response-2

Niggers

This pretty much.

Fuck OP and fuck black people

LE GUD BLACK MAN NOT NIGGER meme

I mean,its true...there are good blacks

But there are so few and so villfied by the rest of niggers that its not even worth mentioning

You have to go back r/cuckold

Fuck Thomas Sowell. He was #nevertrump during the primaries.

>no actual argument
>h-ha y-you're just a cuck!

Most black people vote against my interests and commit disproportionate amounts of crime.

You can point out all the based blacks you can. Fuck add Larry Elder while your at it.

Blacks who are able to break through the conditioning and leave the plantation deserve mad respect.

Trump needs to keep pushing this demographic hard. Blacks have no use for faggotry or other SJW bullshit that's taken over the Democratic. If we could successfully redpill just 30% of them, the Democucks would never win again.

The number of good blacks is astronomically low.

Also
This, he endorsed Rato.

>hating black people who are normal and dont do crime and have a job and work hard and provide for their families
Seriously you're a fucking retard

>Le stormfags are the real pol meme

Pol is a board of peace

Sad

You have to go back to the Ghetto Tyrone.

this, this, and this again.

Or Walter e Williams

>m-muh meritocracy
God damn you autistic fucks that like to pretend like race doesn't matter.
youtu.be/17m8OnHC7dQ

> "Sup Forums hates niggertry"

Ftfy.

Don't get me wrong, whites are clearly the superior race, but I don't outright HATE everyone else

niggers ruin everything they are allowed to contaminate or infest.

>redpill just 30%

Really gotta hit like 90% because only 30% of them actually do anything.

This is how I got my job, dude. I'm a half black guy. When I was unemployed every single company that I checked the "Black" box instead of the "White" box on their application gave me a call back. Not a single one called me back when I was a white guy.

>Sup Forums hates niggers
FTFY

Put Clarence Thomas in that. He's easily the best black of them all.

Sup Forums hates niggers not black people get it right

>Sup Forums doesn't hate black people
>look at these corny ass uncle Tom-ass black gentlemen that we approve of because they towed the white man's line and don't fuss none bout their own culture, we love them!

Heh

You're missing Dorner, Chapelle and based Cosby in that pic.

A fucking leaf!

Sure, there are some statistical outliers but on the whole, fuck black people

I don't think whites are superior you stupid fuck, I think we're different from each other. All the "races" of the world are measures of variation on the mean from each population. I don't hate them as much as I don't think living in the same country with the same laws and the same culture is a good idea. Yeah great you have some outstanding black men, good for them, doesn't mean I need to virtually fellate their dick.

Case in point. Jew pet degenerate nigger Cee-Lo Green write massive hit called fuck you and the lyrics are, . . . hold for it, . . . fuck you repeated over and over. This is the best they've got. Now that's bad enough but let us contrat it to a white guy who write a song and it come out like this and lasts forever: youtube.com/watch?v=fktwPGCR7Yw

What does Sup Forums think of Rob Williams?

Ex-marine who armed his people and fought off a Klan raid

you are wrong. user.

literally the only people who hate ben carson are liberals

WE

AND POL DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

right wing blacks are like less than 8% of all blacks.

lots of the bro-tier white man descended mulattos hate their white or Eurasian Caucasoid cousins.

Is there any prominent black conservative fathered by a white man that has come out a black vagina?

niggers will never understand this: youtube.com/watch?v=OQpBQSOOups

What am I wrong about? I don't think whites are superior than blacks, I don't think there is an objective scale of "superior". I don't think blacks are happy as a minority in a white country, in fact I don't think anyone is happy as a minority or even as the simple majority (as whites are for the time being). I'm an ethnic nationalist by virtue and I think that when you have people like Jorge Ramos say one thing but know they're lying through their teeth: youtu.be/0T4jssO9t-0 that it's in the minority's self interest to break down the power and influence of other group's. I think the interview I just linked to sums it up pretty well. We're a world full of actual diversity and a world full of conflict and all that happens when you bring that diversity home is that it brings that conflict home and that's a perfectly natural and normal thing, it's how we're wired to be. Of course the boundaries of the tribe/group change with time but it's also still linked back to biology and our blood.

>exceptions disprove the rule

true the problem with the fact that there is so few good black people is nigger culture and that they are on average more stupid i dont want to use the low iq meme but its just a fucking fact that they have less intelligence on average than other races

the problem with nigger culture is that first the black community doesnt read for shit and if you want your kid to grow up with half of brain you just have to force him to read
and the second problem is that they have no good role models, every succesfull nigger is either an athlete or a rapper and every celebrity have the most stupid ideas of morality
back in Mlk days there was alot of more black man since Mlk at least looked like he had his shit together
now young black people dont have anyone to follow (and obama is a fucking meme for black people for them he became a white man wearing a skin suit)

Not just that they don't understand our high culture, they'll never understand our folk culture
youtu.be/TVY8LoM47xI
This being a more recent example.

here's the myth of the good nigger fantasy meme in an historic poster.

exactly. Also, you know why niggers are discouraged from becoming astronauts? Answer: their lips explode at 50k feet. Not unlike why there's no mexicans in Star Trek because in the future they don't work either.

Good video, he is right but I bet eventually blacks would've created something. Might've took 1000's of years but eventually it probably would've been done. Most blacks are inferior but some are born with enough intellect to not go the path of their 90%

>Not knowing Thomas Sowell.
Read a fucking book.

I dont dislike blacks, what I dislike is affirmative action and sjws who blame the entire white race on all of their problems.

All he had to do during the debates was say "For decades, you've statistically been voting Democrats, and we just spent 8 years with an African-American Democrat president who ran on the platform of 'Hope' and 'Change'. How's that been working out for you?".

but whites are superior to blacks by and large. Obviously there is a tail on both sides of some bell shaped curve for both groups. But eliminating outliers, niggers have lower IQ.

They had thousands of years. The only things that they built that lasted were because of Berber/Arab slave and gold traders and on the East coast because fucking India and China traded that far west. Unlike Europeans or Middle Easterners or Southern Asians or North East Asians they NEVER ventured out on their own they ALWAYS were at the mercy of other civilizations from outside of sub-Saharan Africa

what? for real i didnt knew about that
unrelated science fact: woman are likely to have multiple children because oxitocin gives them amnesia over the curse of the pregnancie and deliver so they are not likely to remember the pain from the experience

completing my thought. I hypothesise that world history demonstrates support for the notion that white higher IQ is superior to lower nigger IQ as measured by any metric, but namely by outcomes.

Well no shit but these are culturally relative measures from a white culture/society that made us flourish, it's hardly fair to compare them by the same measures just as it would hardly be fair to take the palest person from say the British Isles and plop them down in the middle of the Congo with no modern medical care.

I don't hate anybody (except the jews) but I think everyone would be better off with homogenous societies.

interesting factoid. thank you user.

>Cosby

I still find the timing on all those rape allegations to be very suspect. It wasn't until his career was basically already over (and Hollywood was done making money off him), and he started telling black America to get their shit together that they started rolling in. That seems to be a regular move in the lefty playbook to discredit someone, and silence dissenters.

they are independent of culture and language of origin. the data is very strong across culture.

well played user.

>black people
I don't hate them I just don't want to be around the savage nigger animals

I don't hate them, but I realize that the average Negroid is less intelligent and more violent than white people, and a homogeneous European ethnic society would be preferable, but I think that it may be possible to live in peace if we remove Jewish media agitation, and keep minority populations low.

I'm saying that the concept of IQ testing and it's value is relative. Africans never had to deal with the long cold winters Europeans did. It was the environment of Europe and the Near East that shaped the white race and that environment is completely dfferent than sub-Saharan Africa

It depends on how woke they is

That's one masculine fucking female, tranny?

did he really user do you have proof it would be nice and a classical S0r0s ™ movement

"Good" black here.

Honestly...it is really all about culture and environment and getting to black kids while they are relatively young.

If a black kid is not exposed to culture where they can see a pretty decent roadmap of how they could become a successful and productive member of society by age 15 they are fucking done-zo.

I know there are some programs trying to get good teachers into inner city schools, but there needs to be a program to be an "ambassador" program to get young black with potential into really good high schools and expose them to what they could be if they cut out all that nigger culture.

Its really sad to see kids who could grow up and just be ONE impression of how not all blacks are bad for white people just die on the vine.

In America you don't have to be incredibly smart to be successful if you have the drive and are willing to work hard (though you may have to take a risk or two and hope it pays off).

I hate all niggers
>"Good" black here.
"Good" joke apefag

>it would hardly be fair to take the palest person from say the British Isles and plop them down in the middle of the Congo with no modern medical care.

This has already been done before. It ends up they build a civilization just like they do in Europe, even after niggers kill many of them.

Black lawyer, bruh. Can't get licensed unless you pass an ethics test and the state runs pretty substantial background checks on you.

Have fun being neet.

Enjoy your affirmative action position. Must be nice knowing you can get whatever job you want as long as you aren't niggerish enough to have a record. I had to work for my job and I'm damn proud of it ape-boy

Black person
>Has a job/goes to school
>Has goals
>Denounces the "thug life"
Nigger
>No job
>No goals
>BIX NOODZ!

Sup Forums generally hates one of these

nah Sup Forums just hates niggers

black communitys need better schools and healthcare thats not a disscussion but none of it its gonna matter if there are no black leaders that come out and start bashing the nigger culture for being lazy, materialistic and being "proud" of having a criminal record
sadly the ones that do touch that point are hardly charismatic or really religious and its really hard this days to spread a message with those tools

>all this trolling

Let me be clear.

We hate niggers.

We actually like black people.

Go back to plebbit you faggots, nigger = black

WRONG.

The real reason crime, rape, and drug abuse are abundant within the black community is because your women disgustingly unattractive.

I know that sounds like a provocative and outrageous argument, but hear me out.

Up until the 1950s black marriages and the black family were strong, for the main reason that benefits did not exist, meaning single black men weren't able to apply for unemployment benefits or free housing. Furthermore, marriage was still held strongly together by social norms. This was enough to keep black men and women together.

However, with the abundance of benefits created by the welfare state and the laxity of marriage laws, black men started to cheat on their wives. Because black women are so ugly it was deemed undesirable to stick around and invest heavily in each child (typical R selection strategy). If black women had been more attractive, investment in offspring would have been seen as more desirable.

The unattractiveness of black women explains the massive gap in marriage rates and marriage sustainment rates between blacks and whites, more than any other single variable.

It's not the yoke of the white man keeping the black man down. It's the hideousness of shaniqua and shanaynay.

Also, check my digits

EVERYONE READ BASIC ECONOMICS BY THOMAS SOWELL IT IS AN AMAZING BOOK AND A MIXTURE OR IDEOLOGY AND ACTUAL FACT!!

>Left only cares about identity politics
>Hates all those men

Sup Forums only likes black people who still shuck and jive for conservatives and force their propaganda or narrative on black people.

FPBP

No one's fellating anyone you stupid fuck

>it's a Sup Forums suddenly loves black people thread because OP posted four nice looking uncle Toms which are not representative of blacks in any way and basically make 0.002% of them in general

Literal children. Or dumber than women whch think with their emotions too.

>Sup Forums hates trash, niggers tend to be trash

if niggers carried and embraced good values of loyality , turning the cheek , being noice producrtive members of society , then puf nobody would have a reason to hate anybody

Forgot pic

"not all black people" FUCK THAT. Even the individuals in the photo were completely immersed in white culture. Black culture is fucking GARBAGE. The black people Im friends with are only decent despite black culture, not because of it. There is no black culture, they never even invented the fucking wheel. There's no such thing as black farming communities and so and so forth. Fucking stick them back in the jungle or eugenicize them

>Implying scoring well on the LSAT is easy
>Implying Law School is easy and isn't set up to have the weakest, dumbest candidates fail out within the first year (100% grade based no race taken into consideration)
>Implying that passing the Bar Exam is easy.

Aren't you goys always complaining about being in a country where you are surrounded by people who don't look like you. Welcome to my everyday in my career.

I earned everything I've gotten. Plus, my name German as hell. Nothing is tipping my hand for being black and when it is just a name on a resume you're being hired on your merits.

Cry more, bitch.

nice story apefag but I'm not buying it

dont waste your time m8 Sup Forums only likes uncle toms

>
so how is flipping burgers?