We need a sassy voice that says "I do what I want, I need no man!"

>We need a sassy voice that says "I do what I want, I need no man!"
Say no more...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she with a sexy French white chick like in real life though? She "don't need no man" cuz she likes big tits.

Wanda Sykes does cartoons? Since when?

She was a witch in an episode of Bubble Guppies.

George "alleged rapist" Takei is also in an episode of bubble guppies.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0

Wanda's right i'll stop saying it today

You're so gay.

Is her standup any good? I've heard people praise it, but I've never actually seen it.

It isn't.

No, she is unfunny.

Does someone who takes part in shit like seem like the type of person who's funny?

She's the female version of this guy

She has her moments. Her talking about black women being pissed about her dating a white woman was fun: "Goddamn white women comin' here taking our good black dykes!"

Imagine a woman trying to mansplain things she only thinks shes able to do it because shes black. Its not awful just awkward and misplaced.

as someone who hates stand up comedy no

How is that funny? Black women already are known to do that about black men who date white girls, it makes sense that it would apply to lesbians too. Where's the punchline?

She licks pussy.

>"Goddamn white women comin' here taking our good black dykes!"

It's true though

You should have read her Legend of Korra review.

I think her bit talking about how her wife doesn't like her watching TV was funny. Then again that was an honestly funny anecdote so I am not sure if she counts as being funny.

A lot of being funny is in timing and delivery. I feel like Wanda Sykes is a better comedic actress than she is a standup, because her timing and delivery are stronger than her material.

Basically, she's the Anti-Mitch Hedburg.

So? That makes her funny?

Wakanda Sykes ruins almost every scene she is in.

She was in Back to the Barnyard

and ice age 3. and over the hedge