Wtf i love amazon now

wtf i love amazon now

Always a based company.

They don't want to get stumped like Pepsi and macys

fuck amazon

all these cucks bend the knee to the stronger horse

Don't trust him.

He's probably already plotting with others to undermine his term.

If only these cucks would implement a fucking search engine that was worth a damn I'd give more of a fuck.

I respect Bezos but hated working in Amazon. Making peanuts trying to make rate with 3 5 min breaks during a 12 hour shift.

>Bezos owns Washington Post, the most anti-Trump mainstream outlet
>Bezos expects people to believe this tweet

Are you guys complete morons? Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post. This newspaper had 20 reporters specifically investigate Donald Trump, ie: to find any leaks, etc. The only reason Jeff Bezos made this tweet was to save face and more importantly prevent his Amazon stock from dropping like a rock.

Fuck Bezos, he tweets this but he personally directed the Washington Post to destroy Trump. Besides cheap Kindle books I'm not buying anything on Amazon.

>what is damage comtrol

>cheap Kindle books
>not using a private tracker to get free ebooks

This was the guy that bought the WP just to try to stop Trump from becoming the POTUS.
He's backtracking like that Saudi prince.
>P-please don't hurt me!

This absolutely.
Amazon is a trash website that gets by on having everything and less by like $2.

Don't praise this faggot. he is completely responsible for turning the Washington Post from a decent albeit left-leaning paper into a shillary rag.

FUCK BEZOS

Jesus Christ bezos is such a fucking worm.

>I for one welcome our new Drumpf overlords

>Please don't bust up my billion-dollar monopoly, Mr. President.

Leave texas faggot

this

his ego and legacy are tied to his company. he has a lot more to lose than just face by seeing his company meet with challenges.

amazon is entirely predicated on growing the stock price year over year. if it fails to appreciate, things stop working.

This is clearly damage control like people are saying

at the same time though, its a nice statement, even though its a bold faced lie coming from him

plz just tell me one i dont want to be a victim of the jew prime anymore

Amazon is lowkey against him but theyve impressed me by keeping mostly out of it as a company. Smart.

He's falling in line, let the past be the past and allow the cucks to prep the bull named Trump.

>good conservacuck goy buying this

My Anonanouse is the best. They've got alot of audiobooks too.

You have to maintain a good ratio, but it's very easy on there, they give out a bunch if bonus points and have tons of free leach stuff to help you build your ratio.

fuck amazon and fuck white people

meh public support from names like this are still important to trump at this point.

whether it's disingenuous or not is incidental right now: it's still being temporarily useful.