What's to stop Mexicans from tearing down Trump's wall like the Germans tore down Hitler's wall?

What's to stop Mexicans from tearing down Trump's wall like the Germans tore down Hitler's wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjKlUum54Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An border patrol that is allowed to enforce existing immigration laws.

Armed guards.

Fpbp

marines. and tanks.

landmines

Hitler had the SS, but they still tore down his wall.

the military... derp

>hitler's wall
for trump sake gentlement.

They tore it down after the Third Reich fell.. You need to learn some more about History before pitching in.

It was in berlin though

You must have received good grades in history.

Germans had access to basic tools like hammers

>Hitler
>wall
What the fuck are you smoking you unlearned piece of human trash. It was Khrushchev who ordered the berlin wall to be built not hitler. You're a literal retard.

I'm literally shaking.

The Mexican gov. will stop them and otherwise Mexico will have to pay a fine for every inch of wall that gets damaged.

In case the guards are forced to shoot the attackers, the Mexican gov. will have to pay for the ammunition and cost of cleaning.

I see you're retarded. That wall was by Stalin after hitler died. Furthermore the wall was only torn down years after, because anyone approaching it would be Shot.

Crocodile motes and landmines

Hitlers wall had landmines

>anyone approaching it would be Shot

>hitler's wall

but how could they be landmines if they're in a wall?

If they don't want to pay for Trump's wall they why would they pay to upkeep it

It fell in the late 80s, that's 45 years after he 'died'. Are you fucking retarded or just pretend to be?

>Hitler's wall
>The Berlin Wall
this bait is so shit it doesn't need an image

there was a no man land

It was still built by hitler

Adolf Hitler built the wall in 1961 to stop the spread of democracy from the soviet union.

Now they are free.

We couldn't even prevent the nazis from bombing Pearl Harbor

>Hitler officially died in 1945
>Wall was built in 1961

No shit

Are you fucking retarded?

he built it in 1939 to keep jews out

Build the wall on American soil and arrest everyone who touches it for trespassing.

Its going to be 20 feet thick like the Flakturms that they cannot tear down.

Hitler's wall

I wonder if they even have a choice.

Otherwise it's still a case of your countrymen destroying another country's property. Brokken is dokken!

GUNS!
HEYOOOOOO

A lot of rednecks will volunteer for it, many are already. Pin a flag button on them and give them a boilerplate letter signed by President Trump and they'll damn near tear up about it.

And your source is?

designated marksmen

the Dutch got through Hadrian's wall so anything is possible, but it did cost them a lot of casualties

If it's a wall that is built on American soil to secure borders then Mexicans destroying it would be an act of war.

>An open field with a picket fence is the same as a massive imposing wall with redundant layers of security

>Hitlers wall
>We wuz Historians an shieet
>niggr logic

The USA has something the Romans didn't..

God, you're fucking stupid. Hitler's wall = Atlantic Wall Since???

The Atlantic Wall wasn't even a solid wall, you dumbfuck. It was basically many different points with sandbags used as fortifications for the soldiers to counter an Amphibious Attack.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't handle literally 5 Armies attacking it at once, considering they had just a few dozen soldiers every few hundreds of Meters. (Even less).

Basically, it wasn't a physical wall, it was called a wall because it was supposed to stop any invasion. It wasn't "Torn Down" It was just breached, because it wasn't a wall.

Watch "Saving Private Ryan", the first Battle Scene is this "wall" you're talking about.

The artillery they had there wasn't shit, but it definitely wasn't enough to handle THOUSANDS of soldiers.

Guns.
Attacking the wall is attacking America, ask the mudshits what happens when you attack something on American soil

hitler never had a wall, that was the allies and/or russia that built it

Lol, this is a quality bait thread. Well done, you really had me going.

>lol
Sorry, I meant kek.

seriously goyim?

Automatic miniguns and drones.

We don't have to do anything.

>using a sledgie on a concrete wall
>no eye protection
this shit makes me cringe

hot oil
falling rocks
arrows
spears

You are fucking retarded. Typical
Liberal. Why the fuck would hitler build a wall in his own country? In the middle of a war? Where he had sole abolsute power?

>Hitler's wall

TEXANS

no one checked em

>Browning .50 caliber machine guns
>mines
>Apache helicopter patrols
Gee, I dunno.
Also...
>Germans tore down the wall in '89 with any resistance
kek

I thought this post would give me a good laugh but now I just want to kill myself. I'm out of here, had no idea how many retards are on this site it's bullshit. How can anyone be so fucking retarded!

why would he set up death camps in the middle of his country during a war? for the same reason: he saw germany as a battleground against jews

What are they gonna tear it down with...? Empty taco shells?

The germans had tanks, guns, planes, rockets, etc. but the wall still fell. how can Trump keep it up?

Open a book you sad child.

You are the epitome of the Common Core child.

not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=GjKlUum54Mo

>falling this for that bait

Guns

PLEASE, FOR MY HISTORY KNOWLEDGE'S SAKE. READ THIS

There will be a wall to prevent the Mexicans from damaging Trump's wall.

hitler didn't have guns to protect his wall?

Place the wall a half-mile into USA territory. Anyone trespassing near it will be arrested and subject to US Law.
Federales can also fuck off.

M4A4's

Gorbachev. Or Stalin. Can't remember, not Hitler.

the atlantic wall is completely different. hitler built his wall in berlin, the atlantic wall was a series of defenses on the english channel

The fuck am I reading?

Now this is shitposting.

Finnaly, an actual german. Can you vouch for me?

So you mean the Berlin wall? But you linked the Atlantic wall when you posted the picture of Wikipedia?

And PS: the Berlin wall was torn down in 1989, and formed in the early 50s. What's your point?

>vouch for me

This had better be b8

It's not. This kid is GENUINELY retarded. He doesn't know the difference between the Atlantic Wall and the Berlin Wall. He doesn't know the dates. And he doesn't know what they are.

This is the future of our generation. We need some Extermination Squads ASAP.

>Hitler's wall

g8 b8

>Hitler's wall
what the fuck am I reading

Please tell me you don't mean the Berlin wall. Please tell me everyone in this thread is not this retarded.

nice

I leave for a while and this happens.

gunfire