FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
-------------------------
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Senpai has noticed our shitposts and is whining to the local press about how persecuted he is because we shared all his disgusting instagram pics, topkek:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj
boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97944599/
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp
archive.is/1edpM
is.Sup
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
documentcloud.org/documents/1508099-rodriguez-fbi-affidavit.html
docs.google.com/document/d/1rAWoFugrmNyz3ctnhKMalPyCCsq9axYzvvGjcXA9Kbo/edit
m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=nnDLLbseAM0
behance.net/gallery/385717/COMMERCIAL-INTERIORS
archive.fo/psxii
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?14960793887
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13940775420
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century
search04.fec.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?input-form=advanced-fec&query=Alefantis&v:sources=Administrative_Fine&v:sources=Advisory_Opinion&v:sources=Alternative_Dispute_Resolution&v:sources=Audit_Reports&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review_Archived&v:sources=Rulemaster&v:sources=Candidate_Summary&v:sources=Committee_Summary&v:sources=fec.gov&v:sources=Disbursements&v:sources=Receipts&v:sources=Other.Transactions&v:project=fec_search_02_prj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMPING:
>periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj

periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj

>periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj

Previous Thread:

all the other threads I can make sense of, somewhat. these are an anomaly

← Gematria discovery
← Useful wikileak documents ← Cheese Pizza LLC correction boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95817651/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95825686/
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/95833293/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97944599/
INFORM YOURSELF ON THE SUBJECT – UNRELATED TO COMET PING PONG -

[x]underground sex
pastebin.com/36Q0yKSM

[X]pedophile ring
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

[v]Jew York F8I Leaks
pastebin.com/kRjKPK1H

[ORIGINAL RESEARCH] Evidence for an International Child Sex Ring
pastebin.com/RPTLE0W8

Epstein's Little Black Book
pastebin.com/m7FYj73Z

Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey (((Epstein))) Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
pastebin.com/GsYbAQtp

Tons of pre-existing evidence of global pedo-ring implicating governments and etc.
pastebin.com/eUvcF9bm

A Powerful Billionaire, the Sex Scandal that Undid Him, and All the Justice that Money Can Buy:
pastebin.com/BpiSdSXp

Pedowood

archive.is/1edpM
VERY USEFUL INFOGRAPH ABOUT PIZZAGATE :

is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478825404703.jpg

ALL BAIT URLS DO NOT CLICK

This

Thanks leaf, I've been needing the other pastebins for the non Comet Ping Pong stuff

lol? pastebins are safe.

inform yourself

i'm sure the answer is really easy though. like when you suddenly understand a math problem.

browse the site yourself if you think its useful.
the reason i don't post links is because googling it can lead here

finally just checking in since 3 am last night bro's

so any developments? was the zandawhatever site a hoax? was the code just planted to fuck with us or what?

Alright lads I'll be dropping in and out while I write something up, carry on.

Honestly have no idea about the code, I think a few people are still working on it.

Also

s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

MAJOR BREAK FROM LEDDITOR

This is Jeffrey Epstein's little black book, which his butler circled all those he suspected of being child molesters.

FBI affidavit substantiating documentcloud.org/documents/1508099-rodriguez-fbi-affidavit.html

IMMEDIATE CROSSCHECK NEEDED ON ALL CIRCLED NAMES, AND WHERE ELSE THEY APPEAR IN THIS INVESTIGATION

I haven't been around in a week or so, did anyone crack any of these?

See:

This is nothing
Go after [email protected]

So sure (((Helen))) is another scum KIKESS.

I have no idea what you're writting but I've been trying my luck on a normie friendly text. Unfortunnately I can't finish it because of my wageslave situation of 40h a week disapearing from my life....

If you want to look inton it maybe it can animate your creatvity. I want no credit, no mention, i don't care. I just want a normie friendly text out.

here: docs.google.com/document/d/1rAWoFugrmNyz3ctnhKMalPyCCsq9axYzvvGjcXA9Kbo/edit

Do anything with it. Again I want no mention nor credit. Copy and paste all of it if you want.

How do people know that the circled names are significant.

Sounds like bullshit to me, anyone can feel free to check it out though.

what's most interesting and telling about this is that the emails are involved

I couldn't find i thread on /x/ but i just let them know about this.

I am a /x/enophile and know they are experts at finding lots of hidden shit online and should of told them sooner but in my stupidity assumed someone else would do it for me...

Adult swim funnily enough did a strange little ARG awhile ago called This House Has People In It that made you dig deep into shitty websites and find hidden videos that had more hidden content within them and it all feels very similar to be honest.

If KEK wills it /x/ will not only help us but blow it to pieces like they did with THHPII

I wasn't able to find any construction permits at Comet's address at all. Or Buck's for that matter.

I'm sorry I hadn't realized they didn't work for people. I think the 4chanx extension makes it work automatically for me so I never realized.

My bad. Ill translate the list. Will be easy.

My post was the one Wikileaks ran, I've got the formula fairly boiled down at this point. Trying to keep it simple and understandable so that it can be easily distributed on plebbit.

m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead/
More from plebbit.

Then godspeed user. You have all of my moral support for all it is.

Ain't no path purer than ours.

Never thought about the lack of building permits being substantial, definitely worth looking into

bump

You should have included this
Leafbro is good, I am a ham-fisted autistic nigger sometimes though.

It doesn't pay much, but it's honest work

Zero Problem.

this is no ordinary slide thread

enable link sharing for that google doc pls

It has a listing on the Panama papers. So there is money offshore for them. Money laundering confirmed

First beautiful digits user.

From the FBI affidavit:

"Rodriguez explained that he had taken the bound book from his former employer's residence while employed there in 2004 to 2005 and that the book had been created by persons working for his former employer. Rodriguez discussed in detail the information contained within the book, and identified important information to the UCE."

He stole Epstein's book, then circled the pedos and sold it to the FBI for 50 grand.

documentcloud.org/documents/1508099-rodriguez-fbi-affidavit.html

Beyond Seth rich and the other 2, I found 3 other suspect deaths in the leaks and no one cared

>google drive
>google account

Nice honeypot

Do an anonimous warning at auhorities.

Holy shit. Another suicide

wew lad, that's the American spirit right there

I guess it's a good idea for people to go back and reference, we've had a lot of names come up over the last two weeks

Finders probably cleaned up the location a month or two ago.

In any case, it's still worth hitting them for.

CAN Bro got it.

>Money laundering confirmed

Sure there's a lot of SHEKELS going.

Again, how does marina Abramovic666 get so much SHEKELS?

Address Tied to Achilles Castellum LLC has statue of little boy on front porch.

Castellum is the name for a small, enclosed fortress.

Some of the stuff in the emails is certainly disturbing, and the lhp kike "artist" is a raving degenerate. But all of these tenuous links you guys are drawing, have you considered how this is turning into more gamergate style bullshit? You're going to end up just giving these people a bunch of free publicity and the backlash will be their business gaining massive support in MSM, and increased revenue from the attention.

I'm sorry technological illiterate here. I thought it'd be the best place to add it on and be able to share it with a simple link.

I'm honestly surprised nobody has been v& yet.

Anyone got more info on this? Confirmed or nah?

It's all LARPing lad, never forget that. They can't get you for an innocent LARP

I believe you, but im still not using my google account there.

Put whatever's on there in a megaupload or megadownload and put a link.

I might have missed your reply but how does this connect to the Turks Brock ad video?

Well, shit, you got me then.

One more connection between Brock, comet and panda

the other chan has completely dropped the investigation, can't figure out why...

Plausible deniability is important here

As usual, 8ch has been cancer lately, they were all bitching and suppressing the Laura Silsby story too before Wikileaks ran it

We need a better way to organize the mass amount of data. Is anyone aware of anything we can use for user team collaboration? This shit is becoming to big to follow.

Sup Forums is handling its 'investigation' much much more professionally than Sup Forums has ever done anything.

Currently reading through based OG Illuminati killer Fritz Springmeier's "the illuminati formula to create an undetectable mind control slave" and I'll tell you this...

either he is the best fiction writer of the 20th century or this based ganja smoking gun wielding gangsta has Jesus on his side.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnDLLbseAM0

no.

a more organized way to collaborate would be far too easy for

_them_ to find

I got confused in the beginning because DC is a bit different - a construction permit is what it says, but what most people would think of when you hear or see "building permit." What I find most bizarre is that Alefantis and his friend Scott Cummings actually BUILT Comet, but look at the shitty interior - it really just looks like a half-decayed hole in the wall.

Commercial Interiors: Comet
behance.net/gallery/385717/COMMERCIAL-INTERIORS
archive.fo/psxii

Also, considering that Alefantis' construction companies are located at the addresses of Comet & Buck's (Christopher Achilles LLC, at Buck's address, and Castellum Achilles LLC at Comet) I searched for construction permits for both 5031 and 5037 Conn. Ave NW
NOTHING CAME UP - not for originally building the structure or any sort of modifications (underground room).

So, either DC permitting department is totally incompetent (which could be the case, the people elected convicted Crackhead Marion Barry TWICE as their mayor),
OR
the records have "disappeared" off the web database (may still be there in hard copy due to FOIA laws),
OR
Comet & Bucks were built by magical invisible ninja unicorns and no one at the District minded.

scraping every file on this thread and cross thread right now. I will upload to megaupload

haven't seen but must be so.

Want a fast redpill? Lee Alefantis is friend with a superjew, his father was into Trilateral and was pushing for united europe after WWII.

Hello boys. archiveanon here, I'll soon get us an updated pastebin.

>pic is updated version of butter knife boy

Just stop with this weird "investigation". You people don't know what you're talking about, there's nothing here.

Noticed scorch marks on the building in the picture from the periscope earlier.

Multiple. Somebody tried to light that place on fire, but it wasn't possible. The place is a "fortress".

Make sure to watch this. An user went into Comet Pizza to Periscope and they knew in advance because he Periscoped outside

They must have hidden cameras on that street or someone searches the internet for these things and the police were there right away

>What I find most bizarre is that Alefantis and his friend Scott Cummings actually BUILT Comet,

Wasn't Comet Ping Pong bought from an old Thai restaurant that closed?

Thanks for correcting the record

So Brock is connected to the Turk coup?

What is his endgame?

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

here is a guide to shill tactics and derailing information in general.

I didn't realize that Alefantis had his own construction company. That is a really significant piece of information.

These dumbasses posted clear photos of them doing work inside C P&P so all we have to do is point out the lack of a permit and they're fucked.

Why does he wear the wear the Union Jack?

Israeli Jews just want the fucking temple, unlike soros

Just read the part about

TWINNING

then look at real life with the two COREYS

btw check his facebook... he is following the comet pizza debacle. Send any relevant info to him.

^This

Larry King (from Conspiracy of Silence) was busted for tax evasion and that's how they found the kid stuff

Bust them for something legal first but keep investigating this

You, Sir, are a great person.

Info is becoming too hard to follow. Can someone link me the gigantic list of connections? I'm gonna work on making that easier to read w links.. then once I finish.. I can try (good fucking luck me) playing catch-up.

Monica Petersen Haiti

yesyes

Anyone got some info on his construction company(ies)? I'll start compiling whatever people have.

read the OP, dude. it has to be hard to follow on purpose.

dis is u

>tfw the roaches are squirming when brought to the light

Keep going.

This info is a few days old but I think if any user's want to copy pasta it that's nice, picking it up from infinity ch. I feel like its kinda been looked over. Why would the uber kike give money to a fucking pizzeria

--------

George Soros donated about 21k to Comet Ping Pong.

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?14960793887
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13941306270
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?13940775420

American Bridge PAC is largely funded by Democratic donors and labor unions. Billionaire hedge fund manager George Soros was the group’s largest donor for the 2012 and 2014 cycles, contributing $1 million in 2012 and over $1 million in 2014. In 2012, the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees donated $575,000.[1] American Bridge was one of several progressive political groups to coordinate fundraising efforts for the 2012 elections.[8]

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bridge_21st_Century

Even more money has been sent directly to the owner, James Alefantis:
search04.fec.gov/vivisimo/cgi-bin/query-meta?input-form=advanced-fec&query=Alefantis&v:sources=Administrative_Fine&v:sources=Advisory_Opinion&v:sources=Alternative_Dispute_Resolution&v:sources=Audit_Reports&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review&v:sources=Matters_Under_Review_Archived&v:sources=Rulemaster&v:sources=Candidate_Summary&v:sources=Committee_Summary&v:sources=fec.gov&v:sources=Disbursements&v:sources=Receipts&v:sources=Other.Transactions&v:project=fec_search_02_prj

Don't let this one slip away guys. Seems like he's funding this child trafficking place just as he's funding the current anti-trump protests.

Fuck off Pedosta

Does anyone else see the hiv cluster?!

IS THERE ANYTHNG CONCRETE YET?

Or do we just have tons of loose connections and (((cohencidences)))

Make me, you punk bitch.

I'll even leave the U.S. if that helps your jurisdiction.

user needed help decoding website on jimmy comet IG photo. Investigation led to codeen content sharing. Low probability lead.

How is this ever supposed to redpill anyone who could possibly take it seriously.. it's an investigation trying to follow

Squirming was when they were spideybombing.

Squirming was when they had the local paper spit out a bs article

They're in full on damage control mode

What happened: user was doing research on Rachel Chandler (the 15y.o. with Bill Clinton on Epstein's island) and found out from her Instagram she has a modeling company that a Bill Havre is the registered agent for (see pic I screenshot today from NY SOS). user also found out that same Havre is Registered Agent for 20 companies in Florida.

I looked up Havre's name and saw that he is Registered Agent for a Zanarkand in DC. Then I found out that Zanarkand is located in Georgia and a Broddie Calhoun is the registered agent in Georgia.

After I posted info about Zanarkand, another user looked up Zanarkand, posted a link to their website (z-sec.io) and another user saw the code on bottom of it (some think are masonic symbols).

Then another user found out that Broddie Calhoun is friends on FB with someone with State Department.

(I believe the last part is correct.)

there was a text from the pedos where they say the rework was one and a half year long.

So basically the show Blacklist is telling us the list is real people?

Because this shit is the plot to Blacklist.