Why is income tax so high?

Why is income tax so high?

I just got a $3,000 bonus at work and had essentially $1,000 of it withheld for taxes.

My ended up keeping about 66% of my gross pay. I only make around $50K a year.

This is a joke. When does Trumps tax plan kick in officially?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion).
youtube.com/watch?v=Pkv29kNIIG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Kek wills it

I have a master's degree in tax.

First of all, learn how fucking withholdings work and adjust them. These are your rates for 2015.

Check em

you need to learn

There some things you can do to pay less

1. get married
2. wait for trump to get into office

Both will help you save mad dosh hommie

Kek does not will it for me. Time to depart

>I have a master's degree in tax.
I'm sorry for your loss

well >tfw no gf

I can wait for Trump all day. I looked at a few of those calculators which projected Trump's tax plan would give me another $150 or so in take-home pay each paycheck, which was swell and dandy with me.

Where do you live? My bonuses are taxed at like 43-48%. I can exempt about 2 a year (I get one each month) without penalties.

It's been quite lucrative so far. I just made senior at a Big 4 firm.

Because the Jewish Federal Reserve is designed to retake the American Colonies back under Jewish Bankers Jew Money control.

What is an anchor baby in this context?

You have to pay for all those niggers and spics you love soo much. All so the Jews have to get their cut. You should be soo happy they only take the little that they do. Also, this is why things like the Edict of Expulsion existed.
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion).

So basically what happens when you get a bonus is that you are taxed at a higher rate. The withholding system doesn't take into account that this is a one time deal. It thinks that this is your salary and taxes accordingly. If you do end up only making 55k at the end of the year you will be taxed not the corresponding bracket and will be refunded the money that they over charged you. That is where a tax return comes from. You aren't getting any thing for free they are just paying you back money that they over charged you throughout the year. Money that they gained interest on all year and you gained nothing. What I used to do to company this was to change my dependents on my tax forms the weeks that I knew I was getting a bonus. I don't know if you can but at my company I could go online and change it weekly.

Beaners come here illegally, get pregnant (if they weren't already) and then have the baby on US soil. It exploits a loophole in the laws and makes the child an automatic citizen and means the parents get to stay forever.

The burden of the medical bills for the new anchor baby goes to the tax payer. So does the welfare the family gets on. Then they just degrade society that we maintain with tax dollars as they consume with our tax dollars to maintain themselves. All these mexicans are full of shit and know they need to get the fuck out.

> bonus taxed at high rate

Learn how tax withholding works. They don't know how much you'll earn the rest of the year, so income always withholds taxes at the rate you'd pay if you earned that much all year. A bonus is far above your normal salary, so they withhold a lot. It's not your actual tax rate thiugh, so you'll get it back with your tax return.

Oh...

>Old people who have worked their whole lives are more of a useless burden than pieces of dead weight that disrupt the legal process and keep criminals and dole bludgers in the country

Oh yeah mate. Sure.

Also

>The anchor babies are all white bar one

What is this bullshit?

All you have to do is nationalize the fed and abolish the income tax. We already know that the income tax doesn't do anything but line the pockets of the owners of the fed.

Please try to learn something before you talk about it.

Should have put this in the post for context.

MSA/CPA (Big 4 Tax) here.
No, what you're including here has nothing to do with that shit idiot. The reason his taxes are so high has nothing to do with his withholdings. The reason his taxes are so high is because as a rule most places tax bonuses at a 25% (bonus) federal tax rate because if you set withholdings and get a bonus, you could end up with a tax due at 4/15. At the 25% rate his federal tax alone is going to be $750.

This guy posts exactly what happens and how to fix it yourself.

Agreed

Sorry I meant this guy This guy is dumb.
Record Corrected.

Cause fuck the government.

What about a negative income tax or Universal Basic Income youtube.com/watch?v=Pkv29kNIIG4

actually nah u fuckers aren't ready for it

same. i got 1.5 of my 3k...

thanks (((Trump)))!

Nigga I'm agreeing with you.

Is your reading comprehension shoddy or?

I'm poster that was right. The other guy is actually more right there is just no way to implement that bc gov is never going to give up their cash cow and statists are never going to give up muh roadz. I just gave him a way to get around it. I claimed 10 dependents on the weeks I got a bonus. Didn't get much back at the end of the year but I would rather have my money in my pocket anyway

It's a small book, and deftly written. "Foundations: their power and influence" by Rene M. Wormsor, general council to the Reece Commission investigating the nature of the tax-free foundations,

The fed is a different issue, but this is a great record of how the power of controlling the flow of money controls the levers of power.

gay marriage nigga

massive loophole for straight single men looking to avoid taxes

It's to protect you from a tax due and penalties at the end of the year genius. 95% of the time any place with an accountant with a brain is going to set it at the bonus (25%) fed rate. At FICA and state and you're near 40% depending on your state.

I'd rather die single and on the wrong side of taxes then go for gay shit.

Agreed with this dude.
I know 50-something year old people at my office that adjust their withholding rates to various rates throughout the year to "get more from their paycheck and bonuses". Then come April they lose their shit when they have to write a check to the IRS for $10k+.

A common argument is not giving the federal government a free loan with your tax money. As if the government is hurt by not having your $10k built up throughout the year. lol.

Fuck you so much for working for such a shill system. I'm a banker and even I can sleep at night but taxes and your shill greed fucking make me sick. Get your hands out of my fucking pockets you greedy god damn kike

Again agreed we're on the same page. Abolish income tax I mean theft.

It has nothing to do with the federal government.

It's jew games by the federal reserve. It doesn't have anything to do with the government. It's just jew bankers, jew bankers, jew bankers, and more jew bankers.

You're a fucking retard. I help companies lower their tax bills.

I'm talking about his gross income, you mong, not just his bonus.

>help
You profit from arbitrage as a parasite to enable your other jews to jew everybody even more and life high off the hog.

Trump's tax plan rolls back incentives on having children if single.

I understand what you do and that's why Im calling you a corporate fucking shill and hope you fucking die in a fire. Fuck you and the entire system you work for. I hope you lose your job and go back to working in out of a fucking taco truck well us investment bankers get tax free bonus

The current year is 2016.
Those taxes are already paid and have long since been withheld.

In Netherlands you pay 37% tax on the first 18k. Then next 18-53k 42% and everything above 53k gets taxed 52%.

And then you also have the 21% VAT, high housing prices and overall higher living expenses than USA combined with lower overall wages.

Go do another line, you Gordon Gecko wannabe. You're not an investment banker.

I didn't feel like pulling up this year's rates and I already had those saved.

Im a small business owner. I work 12 hours a day. I make $300k profit from about 2million in revenue. After taxes and such im down to 200k

Yes it stings because i could use that money to grow my business. I live on 35k a year and reinvest the rest to grow the business.

ill never understand why i have to pay taxes on money i use to grow a business

But its nice to live there

I'd like to go back home, but I moved to a different state that isn't so retarded. All my taxes and costs are down and life here is so much better.

I ain't paying taxes, come after me faggot

>banker calling anybody else a kike

You can pay less in taxes if it shows you took a loss on your income, part of that is properly amortizing equipment, and spending on new assets.

Say your business (not you as a person) makes $100k in profit, if you buy $110k in equipment (such a new widget maker, advertising, or something else) then you legally just had a non-profitable year which exempts you from certain taxes in the US.

How does it feel OP? I get taxes roughly about the same, around 33-35%
And is still dump money into my IRA and 401k.

It's for the roads, shut up and go back to sleep

Never. The income tax supports grandma and grandpa on social security who voted for him and this will continue into eternity and/or when it all comes tumbling down tumbling down. It also supports the Military Industrial Complex.

It also supports certain gibs me dats which while a lot of blacks and latinos get a significant amount of poor whites are eligible for as well. WIC and general EBT are things that poor whites need just as much as blacks and latinos.

Don't worry though I'm just (((them))) and controlled. I'm going to go get my 4 cents from CRT right now.

What is this, an image for flounders?

found the retard thinking he gets taxed at 66%

anchor babies eventually become anchor seniors, so they are both. Your argument is invalid

You said "this is a joke" but... is this post actually a joke? You don't actually think his tax cuts are gonna benefit someone in your bracket, do you?

lol