/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Ahsoka Lives Edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Wolves and a Door/A World Between Worlds" (Mon 26)
Darth Vader #12: The Rule of Five (Wed 28)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Jedi Night & DUME
youtube.com/watch?v=gapXiLIYifI

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-voices-world-between/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2oalM-yn6E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYU7YNLraMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FUCKING

>TIME

>TRAVEL

>cassians middle name is Jeron
Do the terrible names never stop

My waifu is alive so I’ve got that goin for me which is nice.

I always said if they ever did time travel I was done. And here we are.

>snoke is trying to recreate the vader kills sheev and takes the empire plan

isnt that what sheev always wanted?

snoke seems to be on the same page as sheev, i wouldn't be surprised if snoke put the vader thing in ben solos head.

#
All this mystical, metaphysical force stuff just shits all over the plot of the ST, much more interesting. I've heard multiple times GL's idea for the overall story of his ST was going to be more ethereal and spiritual. Makes me wonder if this stuff was originally gonna be used for George's films. Good Filoni is still using his ideas if true.

AHSOKA IS ABELOTH

Reminder THIS movie is now possible and will be the plot of IX.

Time Travel is canon. NEW Canon faggots go cry in Padme's bed.

>skyrim tier puzzles
>archaeologist cooler than Thrawn
>time travel and cheating death multiverses

THE STATE OF STAR WARS

She died for this creppy Disney story

That episode made it really hard for me to give a single shit about any ST villain, Sheev is just so far above them in every fucking way, he's like an eldritch abomination in human form, and his ambitions are so fucking crazy and terrifying if he could reach them too.

>archaeologist cooler than Thrawn
AHAHAHHAH

no

Sebastian Stan for OT era Luke

>cry in Padme's bed.
fuck yes

Literally who?

Not at the end of the movie
He, who was all like "Please Rey, join me" was like "FUCK YOU I WANT TO KILL MY MOM GET OUT REY REEEEEEEE"

any downloads yet?

>ahsoka is now stranded on a dead planet with no food or water
>It has been at least a year since Malachor

Can the lightside sustain you for long periods of time like the Dark Side?

>being this delusional

The absolute state of EUtists.

Sheev's ultimate goal was to become omnipotent and create his own universe. He'd use Vader as bati for the dark side and himself as a vesel for its power and secrets

Mara was already dead before the reboot because she got killed off for Jacen stupid nonsensical Sith heel turn

Kylo is a better vmcharacter than Caedus

WE HAVE TO GO BACK
WE CAN SAVE HER NOW

Couldn't Ezra just have pulled a slightly different version of S4 Kanan out?

>his ambitions are so fucking crazy and terrifying if he could reach them too.

Too bad he didn't.

I got a little feely when the force theme started to play in the force zone

and having all three trilogies going on at once was what pushed me over

Kylo is awful after TLJ squandered his potential

thats some nice head canon, as far as we know sheev was on par with the rule of two.

in recent canon comics sheev was happy vader was plotting behind his back.

sheev could die using clone tech and come back, vader could continue the sith rule of two.

Time Travel is Canon

fuck this.

>Dont know who Mara Jade is
Kys pleb

>>ahsoka is now stranded on a dead planet with no food or water
>now
Fucker we've been saying this since the s2 finale aired.

How weird Ian feels to say the nu-Star Wars Ahsoka and Ezra's names

Opposite. He became more interesting. The TFA Vader fan boy is a lame manchild.

Time Travel should be established early on or not at all, this is trash.

Force Fire becoming canon though, that shit looked cool.

...Anonymous
02/27/18(Tue)00:03:33 No.98907011
#
No doubt it was. Everything about the Force, Filoni gets from Lucas. This too, no doubt.

No doubt it was. Everything about the Force, Filoni gets from Lucas. This too, no doubt.

Much as there are a couple things in the ST I like, I can't believe we got jipped out of a completely spiritual and ethereal experience for an action romp because people literally cannot get over their butthurt over how the Prequels were not what THEY wanted out of Star Wars. Even though a more spiritual trilogy would have been the natural followup to the Prequels' corruption of politics and institution.

>sheev clones

Nope. Not again.

Vader must be pretty sheeved to know he can't go rescue Padme now

It was, In A New Hope.

>Ezra Bridger and Sugar Tano, mine at last

what did Sheev mean by this?

I've been thinking that this franchise would end up using time travel eventually. I just didn't expect it to happen this soon.

>Tfw Sheev succeeded and the sequel trilogy, the Han Solo movie, the Wendig books and every other dreadful thing disney has produced are part of his dark designs for the cosmos

It's straight up from the Tarkin book

>Save for Sidious, no sentient being in close to five thousand years had set foot in the shrine [below the Jedi Temple]. The room’s excavation and restoration had been carried out by machines under the supervision of 11-4D. Even Vader was unaware of the shrine’s existence. But it was here that they would one day work together the way Sidious and Plagueis had to coax from the dark side its final secrets. In the intervening years he had actually come to appreciate Plagueis for the planner and prophet he had been. Such perilous machinations required two Sith, one to serve as bait for the dark side, the other to be the vessel. Success would grant them the power to harness the full powers of the dark side, and allow them to rule for ten thousand years.

>Eventually the dark side would grant him infallible foresight, but until such time future events would remain just out of clear sight, clouded by possibilities and the unremitting swirlings of the Force. He had made himself lord of all he surveyed, but he had much to learn. Actions meant to topple him from his lofty perch wouldn’t end with the successful containment of this most recent fiasco. But he would deal with any who chose to challenge him with the same precision he had applied to exterminating the Jedi. And he would not allow himself to be sidetracked from his goal of unlocking the secrets many of the Sith Masters before him had sought: the means to harness the powers of the dark side to reshape reality itself; in effect, to fashion a universe of his own creation. Not mere immortality of the sort Plagueis had lusted after, but influence of the ultimate sort.

>Not wanting more Sheev

FutAhsoka lives!

Time travel has existed since TCW.

I miss Ashoka. If she was the main character of the PT instead of Anakin, I'd be alright with that.

Wait what

I didn't see the episode

Time travel? What?

Is Kanan alive?

I FUCKING CALLED IT I FUCKING DID LAST WEEK. DISNEY WOULD NEVER ALLOW A MC TO DIE BECAUSE PROFIT MARGINS

No.

He's not.

HOW FAR BACK THOUGH?

Not Kanan, Orange Buttcheeks

No, Ahsoka is.

>Ahsoka promised to find Ezra
Ahsoka/Ezra futadom when?

A brainlet post

nice, i guess i should pick it up.

Here's where Solo fits in canon, at least in comparison to the Del Ray novels and Rebels. The canon guide in the OP suggests some rearrangement will be necessary.

This level of denial.

Negroid post

>post yfw he gets brought back through time travel

Say it to my fucking face that Filoni didn't write all of Rebels around bringing his waifu back. You can't.

You're gonna REEEEE hard and I'm gonna enjoy watching it.

THE VIRGIN KENNEDY

THE CHAD FILONI

So since time travel is a thing are AU timelines possible too, is the force a connective power that connects entire multiverse together?

And with the sidequest done we have three episodes to conclude this story

What the hell are you going to do you cowboy hat-wearing maniac?

>The events of these episodes were hinted at in the Tarkin novel

Well. I should have paid more attention, I tuned out completely when they were chasing the Carrion Spike.

Memes aside, Filoni is delivering one masterpiece after another. How is this man not in control of all storytelling at Lucasfilm?

>Episode IX mean to "bridge all 3 trilogies"
>Sheev (voiced by Ian) said "bridger" tonight
>in an episode that canonized time travel
>Snoke is dead, leaving a void for a "big bad" in IX

l-lads, it's happening

What are you talking about?

He's in charge of all the animation, which is a pretty serious deal already. Pretty sure he's okay with that. There's probably going to be multiple animated shows going on once the streaming service goes up.

What's different here?

Also I looked at the Del Rey site and was surprised that The Perfect Weapon comes after Canto Bight. So TPW test place immediately before TFA?

>it's an Ezra does more than Luke episode

Ep XV's true enemy
Has yet
To reveal himself

I want this

But also the movie only normies will riot

Ok so fucking time travel is a thing now in Star Wars Isn’t that an insanely big deal like it opens up implications for a whole lot things maybe even a multiverse of timelines

>implying Disney hasn't been shilling Sheev as a normie meme for the past year to lube up the general public for IX

I was expecting Sheev to show up in a fool's hope since it sounds like something he would say

It's a very big deal. This episode was full of big deals, not just for rebels but for star wars as a whole

It seems tied to a very small number of pkaces, and only to key moments

RETURN OF THE SHEEV

>multiple shows
SLAUGHTER...UNLIMITED WAIFU SLAUGHTER!

>Ezra Bridger
>Era Bridger
>first person to go to a place where all era's collide and can be accessed

FILONI!!!!!!!!

Oh shit.

Can someone make something like this with Filoni?

Did you watch the episode? Because it had nothing to do with multiple timelines or a multiverse. One timeline, that's it.

The real twist is that this is all just a setup to justify a star wars fighting game.

>The same Blue Fire Sheev used to to start waking into the time travel hub is seen in RotJ

UMM GUYS

This image gets me diamonds

screenrant.com/star-wars-rebels-voices-world-between/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i2oalM-yn6E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYU7YNLraMQ

Some clips for those who haven't seen it yet

Who is this Jedi and where can I read about her adventures?

>tfw you just realized that the dimension Ezra enters is the secret to cheat death and save the ones you love that Plagueis and Sheev tried to discover

Holy shit.

SHEEV IS A TIME TRAVELER

>Ezra Bridger
>eZra bridgEr
>Z___E
>Znoke
>Snoke
FUCK

Woa

Jesus Christ.

>Ezra is literally the most important jedi since the temple was built
>Literally more important than Anakin
I want off this space aladdin ride

>Znoke

is this the new "evil clone" naming convention? will the Thrawn Trilogy be recanonized with Luke Zkywalker?