Padippica

>Padippica

>Stancest

So it’s basically going to be rejected episodes from season 2?

All these shitty books, but Disney still won't release a complete collection box set, why?

>Alex ends gravity Falls early because he feels stressed and needs a break
>multiple unresolved plotlines, several very undeveloped characters, and a shitty characterization of Bill
>claims up and down he has new shows and projects in the works
>just releases more and more Gravity Falls shit over the next couple of years
I hate him so much

will they put in the unmade wendy and stan episode?

>will they put in the unmade wendy and stan episode?
I hope so. Though people here wondered if the cover meant a Stan and Pacifica adventure and now I kind of want that.

>sincerely using shipping terms

>I want more GF
>Hirsch gives me more GF

“I hate him so much!!!”

You’re an idiot

There aren’t any unresolved plot lines. The fuck are you talking about? There was one big mystery- who wrote the journal- and it was solved. After that there was one big villain who was defeated and one big character arc-Ford and Stan forgiving and reuiniting. People act like there’s a million remaining questions but there aren’t. Everyone had a happy ending. I still want more but I wouldn’t pretend there’s some giant mystery left

>Journal 3
>Shitty book

Journal 3 was amazing. Get that Journal out yo mouth

Isn’t he working on the animated Spider-Man and Detectives Pikachu movies, too.

Oh, look. Trembley's President Key will finally be useful.

Gravity Falls sure was full of disappointments.

Yay for a boring villain and a bland ending I guess.

Season 2B was a mistake.

Cue to Dipper and Pacifica not interacting at all in the book.

>>multiple unresolved plotlines, several very undeveloped characters
pic related has made a career out of it

It was ok. Stop being a fanboy.

>4 stories what is more than likely just filler and rejected episode plots.
I might read a scan of it just to see, but I probably won’t buy it unless it actually surpasses my expectations

>nothing about wendy's mom
>nothing about robby
>nothing about Bill's motives besides lol cuhrazy
>nothing new about Pacifica after MMN

This post is Sup Forums in a microcosm

What are you crazy? Mystery Inc was great.

>stop working on a show early and leave an unsatisfying conclusions
>instead of simply continuing it when you fix it try to patchwork it with multiple releases because you have no new ideas
If you're going to start something, then finish it the right way.

My genuine first thought was "Well who else are they going to pair him with? Not like they can do canon pinecest"

They will pair both him and Mabel and most of the other characters with nobody. This takes place during the show not after. Everyone but Soos ends the series single so it will be the same here. They are little kids.

Goddamn, this niche fetish will never be catered to ever again (at least being catered to on this level. I want more cartoon gay chubby chaser fapping fuel

>Wendy’s mom: never a plot point
>Robbie: Never a mystery about his character.
>Pacifica: No mystery about her.
>user: WHEN WILL THEY SOLVE THESE UNRESOLVED MYSTERIES??

This is like saying Scooby Doo has a bunch of “unresolved questions” because we never got an episode about Freddy’s mom or Scooby Doo’s collar. Just because you wanted it doesn’t mean anyone ever promised it

I still don’t see any unresolved plotlines. Keep in mind- a plotline isn’t just “your unfulfilled headcanon”

>Sup Forums
>Stop liking things

Yeah this checks out

Or the unseen man bossing the sheriff around. Or the CD Robby found in the woods. Or McGucket's kid living in town. Or....

>Or the CD Robby found in the woods

Robbie downloaded it, I remember people speculating that the website would turn out to be important later.