What was your duty in the meme War?

I was a pilot of the the Wisconsin MAGA Air fleet. Sometimes with the CTR raids on Sup Forums made it kinda hard, but we still got ourselves flying.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5jdix_w5Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=ZO6giM9UAv0
youtube.com/watch?v=sY7WyRsqr_M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one going to bump for interest?

IRL MEMER division.

I took to IRL canvassing doing survery's in deadly Hell dawg territory.
Had one door slammed in my face but, areinforcement of MAGA signs came to my rescue, even though I didn't really need it that much. Then when a deranged lieutant of the crazy cat lady brigade got in my face a fucking info wars fan came to my side with insanity ordinance. I grinned never thinking that anyone from Jones town would be on my side.

Side story for you.
>Brother was irl Hill$hill
>Made a bet of $100
>We talked lots of shit to each other.
>He lost.
>Texted him over 9000 Trump Meme's
>He hasn't been me yet,

Reason why is because they haven't paid him yet.
>

And yes I am going to spend all that money empowering women...
At the strip club...
It's what Hiltlary would have wanted.

Fuck my typing is bad tonight.
I'm going to stop, sorry you had such a shit thread OP.

Pic related OP

I was part of the California MAGA Spec. Ops

It was a sneaking mission; if I was discovered, the Trump campaign would not have been able to acknowledge my existence and would deny all involvement with me.

I got a 909 x2

Here have another Trump Picture.
Kek wills that I post this.

If I told you, id have to meme you.

I fought CTR and on foot and in vehicles with my brothers from the Pennsylvania 11th Awoo Mechanized. We were mostly overrun, but then our emperor inspired us to victory in our battleground state.

You were possibly the young lad in the MAGA navy who peeled potatoes and pleasured the men in the lower decks.

I created the MAGA lion when the primaries were happening.

I couldn't have imagined how big it would get.

THEY GOT GOOSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oklahoma restoration corps.
After voting Ted Cruz in the primaries we had since seen the light and believe not a single county went blue

always liked it

561st Florida Seaborne Assault
"KEK's most powerful shitposters"

The hurricane was repelled specifically to protect our internet connections.

War never really ended for us.

spread around a few lame homebrew memms

I was an infantry meme-gunner in the United States Meme Corps (USMC). The enemy was nasty, and their criminal enterprise had us outgunned. However, although they had an abundance of resources, they lacked morale, endurance, and courage. Before any of us left the wire we always took a knee and praised Kek. We sustained no casualties. My platoon performed so well some of us got reassigned to work on Pizza Gate. I'm currently working on a book. Memoir. I want future generations to know about how meme warfare literally saved the world and prevented WW3.

Virginia's 101st MAGA battalion. I was very active during the primaries, and one of the leading Ratoposters. I like to think I did my small part to suppress the Rato Rebellion.

But I ain't even made anymore. He can be AG or SCOTUS now.

Donny Trumpets here. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who memed me the heck into the White House. It was good.

8th Umman Manda auxiliary.

Special Opps Australian Division. Was recruited to MAGA as a covert meme bomber on Australian left wing news sites.

Funny how our worst enemies become our closest allies like the Japanese

He had his redemption arc. If only we could save him from the Clinton Timeline...

These normies don't even know what it's like, shitposting from a land where everything wants to sting or eat you.

The Meme War was practically a vacation.

The only thing I can tell you is that there was a black op deep behind the enemy lines. We managed to locate a big guy and destroy a lot of intel.

Thanks Russian friend. Stay Cheeki breeki. As for the MAGA Airforce it will be harder for us. Facebook has a strong moderating anti-aircraft defense thanks to General Mark Kikerberg. Also Twitter is hit and miss.

I shilled for Trump all the time when I was active duty and continued to after I got out.

It got to the point where almost all my friends and their friends that you were a fag and a pussy if you werent voting for Trump, Voting Trump was considered the Alpha thing to do

Indeed. Many alias FaceBook profiles fell in battle towards the end of the war. Especially to FB profiles such as ABC, The Project, HuffPost Aus, Guardian Aus. This was coupled with hostile aggression by SJW natives who constantly reported my posts. The battle scars were worth it.

WISCONSINBRO
/sheboygan/ here

Awesome bro! What division!? I Was landing airstrikes on them hilldogs. Those bastards didn't expect a grueling defeat.

Latrine duty. That shit wasn't gonna post itself.

Leaf Subversion. Self Explanatory

I spent too much time watching rallies and lurking in /trumpgen/ and never getting any (you)s when I posted

I started the Jeb / milk mini-meme when he was down to 1-2% in the polls

Stay-behind division CH.342.G21. This isn't over yet!

LIfag here. Memed on the Net, also did a lot of phone banking at Trump Tower when I wasn't working.

Some one needs to send this Jew pictures of ovens 1 oven pic from each poster would be nice

Small incomplete library:
giphy.com/channel/ayeexeye/

Operator of:
Sony Vegas
Photoshop
Toonboom Studio
After Effects
SFM
Miku Miku Dance

Working on larger OC projects to help smash the left.

83rd Foreign Intelligence detachment /CFG/ reporting in, I went trough more shit than most of you could digest. I never saw the front but called the shots.

1st Alabama "Johnny Rebel" Infantry Division

I corrected the record.

Used photoshop to make a few memes. Got a few (you)'s.

hey, hey. I also came up with some may may's while off duty. It's always an honor to see them being posted again (pic. related; maybe my favorite so far).

Reminding people that the Meme War isn't over. The Battle of MAGA was won, but around the world and here in the US there is still territory that needs taking. For example, memeing the state of Jefferson into existence, or helping Europe uncuck itself. The Meme War is just starting.

General of the Based Shia Brigade, converted large swaths of Shia in Michigan and Tampa to go for Trump

Coast Tard here.

31st Meme Engineers Division reporting. I also did a tour with the 107th Shitposting Brigade.

I was there on D-Day when CTR hit the beaches, armed with nothing but dank memes.

Propaganda/Photoshop front

I'm working on new stuff.

War never changes.

I was a member of the 3rd Pepe Division when the shills broke into Memegrad. I thought it was the end but we pulled out of it

I spent from 2003-2016 never once posting on Sup Forums. I was a lurker for 13 years.

I broke that record to battle the forces of evil named CTR. I will do so until their contract is over Jan 20th.

You were all autistic fag bags

I was posting smug anime pictures the whole time

how evil. Good job!

Shadilay Brother, I was also active in the shadow war for California.

Agent 777, Need-to-Know concealment, licensed to meme with dank force.

Strange times ahead, rumor has it KEK operatives are staging a secession in order to instigate a necessary purge of undesirables.

I fear I've said too much...

I wrote the redeemed Ted pasta, started all of the early meme magic threads, and developed dozens of counter-pastas for CTR shills.

I also did heavy IRL combat

I don't want to talk about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

Captain in the Quartermaster Corps (Florida Suncoast 52nd)

My job was to inspect the quality of outgoing memes and move them out to appropriate normie social media platforms.

>et simulacra jocosum influit

Einsatzgrupepe. I round up libcucks, had them dig shallow graves, and then murdered them.

>lurked for 13 years

Damn, son. I only lurked for 3 before sparingly posting.

this is the gayest thread i've seen all year

Not as gay as your prime minister leaf.

Both correct