/hca/ - REPEAL HART-CELLER ACT (MASS IMMIGRATION BILL OF 1965)

Before 1965, the United States was 85% white. Today, racial and ethnic minorities make up one-third of the population. Before 1965, the immigrant stream was largely European. Today, most new arrivals to this country come from Mexico, China and India.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, also known as the Hart–Celler Act, changed the way quotas were allocated by ending the National Origins Formula that had been in place in the United States since the Emergency Quota Act of 1921.

>Previous laws restricted immigration from Asia and Africa, and gave preference to northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern Europeans. In the 1960s, the United States faced both foreign and domestic pressures to change its nation-based formula. Abroad, former military allies and new independent nations aimed to delegitimize discriminatory immigration, naturalization and regulations through international organizations like the United Nations

Senator Ed Kennedy claimed:
>The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

Fucking liar, they knew what they were doing.

After Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon Johnson signed the bill , the bastard who destroyed the west.

THIS IS IT, this is what should be the target of the recent "nationalism" uprising's anger. This is the single document that started the downfall of the USA and western civilization. We need to start spreading word that this cancerous bill needs to be repealed. It has lasted far too long and its destruction could save this shit world.

>More info (take a look at the prediction section)
cis.org/1965ImmigrationAct-MassImmigration

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KrisKobach1787
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

bump

IMPORT CUTE EUROPEANS NOW.

sigh

repeal it. let's have no immigration.

Alright, how would this work?

Doesn't Jim Webb want to repeal this?

>Gameplan

Kris Kobach
Secretary of State of Kansas, wants mass deportations and wall, muslim list, self-deportation, etc.., he is reportedly on Trump's cabinet
twitter.com/KrisKobach1787

We need to alert this fellow, and the typical internet conservatives to our goal in order to get support and ignite the public's desire to repeal this cancer bill.

I propose using #RepealHartCeller

Anyone have other suggestions, please post them.

I have googled this tag and I see some accounts have been banned before for using it, so be careful.

Oh shit, we might be all set if he's in.

Here's a pic of the faggot who signed it

There would be a lot more civil unrest if and when that gets appealed

1. Lock immigration to economic growth and specifically labor shortage.

2. Lock in racial makeup. If 70% white, then immigration needs to reflect that, including religiously.

Immigration is not obligatory and it is wrong to have immigration while unemployment is high among citizens, period.

Furthermore, naturalization or full citizenship is not necessary, either. Work and residence permits are fine.

Naturalization/citizenship risks politicizing, e.g., refugees. It has politicized illegals and made them an existential threat to the stability and balance of the body politic.

We need to fix how liberals think about immigration.

This. Obviously it was a disaster and started all this multiculturalism BS.

With a Republican controlled government it would be easy.

Time to start only accepting Europeans again.

heh, this'll get all the immigrants voting democrat for decades

A Jew wrote this bill. Its entire point is to dissimate the white population. I dont know if Trump has what it takes to fight the disporia jew and change it. We could meme it

How hard would the media theoretically flip if that happens?

Asians are not bad and literally all filipino immigrants speak English fluently

Also, there is this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990

It is an extension of Hart-Celler and increased immigrant levels to 675,000, previously the max was 200,000. This is arguably worse than the base act.

Among other things, this bill specifically allows immigrants with AIDS, who were previously banned from entering the USA.

Signed by Bush Senior

Don't ever let anyone tell you those faggots our on our side. This extension accelerated and worsened the effects of the Hart-Celler Act.

>Asians are not bad and literally all filipino immigrants speak English fluently

Except the Democrats convert all the second-generation people into loyal voters.

bullshit
I've met many flippers who can't speak english

Doubt they'll flip anymore then they already have been?

>Signed by Bush Senior

Time to gass some Neo-cons

How do we repeal it

I mean, this is there main tool they have, I can't imagine it could get any worse for them in their minds once they realize it is being targeted.

I kind of want to start making generals for this, but I don't know if people are going to reply since I don't know how to make memes of this

>Asians are not bad

Asian detected.

The Chinese are deplorable to work and be around. Fresh Filipinos are good but their children are fucking awful, probably due to the fact their parents spend time working instead of raising them.

>It is an extension of Hart-Celler and increased immigrant levels to 675,000, previously the max was 200,000. This is arguably worse than the base act.

Permanent resident and naturalizations were 1.6 million in 2015, according to DHS.

I don't know.

If we have the right picks in Trump's Cabinet, then we should be ready to go.

So we are going to have to wait and see.

Wouldn't be a bad idea honestly, just not sure if there will be enough replies.

Bump. Can any good meme makers get some memes going?

>1776

Kek confirms.

Anyone from the /cfg/ meme machine who could start making memes with this shit?

All the republicans of the last 50 years have endorsed mass immigration from the turd world
Even people we pretend were good like Nixon, nigger lovers and immigration lovers

Doesn't matter, if too many Asians come to Western Countries, than they will turn it into their ethnic homelands across the pacific ocean.
I'm not even calling for massive deportations or dotr, I'm just saying it's time to restrict immigration, even from the slants, otherwise we lose our nations, homelands, and culture.

>Celler

What a strange name, that doesn't sound Anglo to me...

>No jobs, no immigration. Putting citizens and immigrants in competition is evil.

Basic idea to work with.

We could also make duty to assimilate arguments.

>I kind of want to start making generals for this, but I don't know if people are going to reply since I don't know how to make memes of this

I support a general for this topic. Creating an association with crime rates, welfare statistics, unemployment, illegal immigration and demographic displacement would make solid memes.

>then immigration needs to reflect that

How about 100% European immigration

heavy fines for corporations filing false labor shortages

>Flips

Don't you realise that Filipino people are literally the niggers of the Asian continent? Literally everyone hates them here. Discrimination is not something we even try to hide. Troll harder.

Eh, would likely cause a civil war so...

>cause a civil war

Lel, did you see the faggots cry after the election, they won't do shit.

I mean the Jews would likely try to use everything they have left at that point to try to kick off one.

I don't know.

If you did that it would be a high-stakes gamble: Could either work-out really well, or take a turn for the JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

I'm going to make a better OP pasta later with more updated info, images, we got a lot of time to get this sorted out since Trump can't do anything anyway until inauguration, I say we spend the next month drumming up support for this shit so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle once he becomes president

This, we can use the coming months to plan, as it isn't like we can do anything until the inauguration.

>How about 100% European immigration

Define European these days. A citizen of the EU?

We could try that. In reality, we don't need immigration at all. No immigration unless there is a labor shortage, frankly. Americans first.

you should probably start with the 1990 extension first

heat the water gradually so the frog doesn't jump out

This is what I've been saying. 1965 ruined us.

Immigration should reflect our NON-HISPANIC white population, otherwise they will allow Mexicans to come in claiming they are "white" as part of the 70%.

Interesting fact, Robert Byrd, Shillary's KKK mentor voted NO for this bill

Rather than repealing this, wouldn't it make more sense to switch to a points based system like Australia, Canada, and others have?

That would keep out all of the shitty, unskilled, non-English speaking shitskins who don't assimilate.

Explain how that works user

I think we need European immigration to make up for the breeding rates of spics and niggers. Its good that the niggers are perpetually exterminating themselves, but the spics won't stop coming over the border.

I'd define European as the pre Hart Celler act, European. Meaning West European, although I think we should include former Soviet bloc countries, because they make good conservative Americans.

Obviously it doesn't work cause they are always complaining about the Chinks.

Why did we just lay down and get Jewed so bad in 1965?
Did no american see this coming?

Wouldn't encourging a baby boom be eaiser and less controversial to do?

youtu.be/2KYYVrBX4v0

that would be repeal and replace
we can either repeal it outright, or we can create a replacement and then repeal and replace

Why not both?

would be best to do both, as you niggas need to move the fuck away from 60% white before you get South Africa'd

Repeal and replace would be less controversial, and would fit Trump's MO

Can't be worse than what we have now. I'd rather have Chinese over Mexicans and Muslims.

But, to deal with that, we just have to carefully select the formula for determining points.

Repealing it without replacement might cause more problems.

Good point.

bump

>Rather than repealing this, wouldn't it make more sense to switch to a points based system like Australia, Canada, and others have?
>That would keep out all of the shitty, unskilled, non-English speaking shitskins who don't assimilate.

No, we need to tie it back to economy.

This fucking stupidity that immigration because its current year has to stop.

Immigration must be conditional and justified: Americans aren't hurting for work; in fact, we have to actually need more labor because we have real, full-employment.

Otherwise, fuck it.

Today most Europeans are niggers and muslims.
>Wow!

because JFK made an enemy out of literally everyone on the planet, so he had no protection and was killed easily. Then, LBJ was able to take over and quickly push through his entire agenda by claiming he was fulfilling what JFK would have done. As far as I know, JFK had some reservations about this bill.

Repeal and replace seems like the most fesable solution then.

>Obviously it doesn't work cause they are always complaining about the Chinks.

I heard Toronto is only like 40% white now.

Don't care what color they are as long as they love America and cheeseburgers.

Points based system doesn't prevent that. You adjust the minimum score as the economy changes.

America is a country formed by heirs of people who abandoned their country, what do you expect from them? American nationalism is a joke since you are not even a nation.

F.

Poor JFK, that Irishman knew too much.

Couldn't have the Irish awaken and start using all their connects against ((them)) after all

Italian Nationalism was a mistake.

>signed by Lyndon Johnson
This is why I've been saying FOR YEARS that LBJ was the worst president we've ever had, but Sup Forums just latches on to Wilson and FDR. However, that is beside the point.
How do we go about getting support for this from the normies? How do we sell this without getting stonewalled by the race card?

filipinos are the niggers of asia

they have a lower IQ than whites, unlike East Asians who have a higher average IQ

flips like you need to go back to the Pacific garbage patch you call home

Italy should be a confederation like Switzerland. I'm actually Venetian.

by grabbing a sledgehammer and smashing through the stonewall they try to put up

Libshit and nigger tears can flow freely, they don't count as human

>Repeal and replace would be less controversial, and would fit Trump's MO

Yes. You definitely argue "it hasn't worked" and obviously not when you frame against economic success or greatness.

Keep the Americans first mantra. If there are Americans who can the job there should be some system in place that penalizes fishing abroad when Americans could do it; or at least, government might even get involved.

Legitimately greedy corporations are going to want cheap slaves and will import people whenever they can, regardless of social consequences.

It' a big project boys to balance it all. Freedom for private companies and keeping them here, etc. Needs to be done though.

>on to Wilson and FDR. However, that is beside the point.
>How do we go about getting support for this from the normies? How do we sell this without getting stonewalled by the

You can't fight it. Only way to REPLACE it is to use a MERIT system that is so stringent it only accepts from ACCREDITED universities for instance, so you end up getting a lot of ppl who are from the West/based areas.

Change definitions.

>Venetian

Even worse, you guys basically killed Eastern Christianity until Russia rose.

Yes, but how do we sell the quota system again in an argument?

It seems we have a winner.

REPEAL AND REPLACE OUR CORRUPT AND OUTDATED IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

One key feature of points is that since it's uniformly applied to all people, regardless of race or country of origin, it can't be racist!

Obviously you need to select criteria that helps sway the outcome, but it's a lot easier to promote than inherently racist quota-based systems.

well if we do nothing, what's our future then? Brazil lad.

Yeah, you're right.

I have an idea of how we can propose this now

see

they didn't really care because things were still pretty calm back then

what else can we do? I'll make a twitter account, but I wanna do a lot more than just normie social media.

you could possibly skip the quota entirely and just accept endless amounts of "Skilled" (read: White) immigrants and fudge the numbers whenever some jew tries to check if you guys are committing demographic suicide like they want you to

>immigrants are a net drain on our social services
>vets not getting care
>not "fair" to Americans or "other" immigrants
>its not bringing in smart people with degrees etc.

The thing about the degrees is that we'll get a bunch of bindi doctors, which isn't terrible, but I still don't like bindis

BRILLIANT.
my only concern is if the left uses this to make it way easier for unskilled migrant brown people to enter. I want Russians to get greencards and come over, or Euros to have an easy time getting work here.

For some reason we have a lottery it's complete garbage. That kike Cellar and the Jews who worked behind the scenes knew exactly what they were doing.

Don't forget, once they get citizenship they then get to drag all their extended family over here.

I was thinking abut this today. Is there any way to get some if these people to leave? Ever?

BUT user, TO ENCOURAGE MORE IMMIGRATION DURING A TIME WHEN OUR LOWER CLASS IS SUFFERING MEANS WE CAN'T JUST ACCEPT NEW PEOPLE TO OPPRESS THE WORKERS OF AMERICA!

TO DO SO IS THE EPITOME OF CORRUPTION!

>How I would respond to that attempt

Rather than advocate to replace the act with something specific, I think we should for now stick to just speaking out against the act and how terrible it is. Reason is that I think our claims will make more of an impact if we approach it as if we are trying to alert people to the destruction this act has caused, rather than make it look like we are campaigning for a specific replacement.

If this gains attention, then no doubt someone high up will come up with a good replacement for it, so I think in the meantime our goal should be just spreading the word about this act.

pic related, he might be our guy, I am not sure

Agreed.

REPEAL AND REPLACE

Okay, whenever anyone uses the "nation of immigrants" line, remember that's not true. We never had indiscriminate immigration and we had periods of immigration linked to territorial and economic expansion

I.e., conditioned on economics.

THAT policy made us a "nation of immigrants" and it's the same policy we need if we're going to make America great again.

We also deliberately said fuck-no to Islam or, in the PC terms of the day, 0 immigration from the Ottoman Empire/Turks.

Key words: Immigration Reform (everyone knows that is needed); therefore, Repeal and Replace. We need to Return to the policies that made America great if we're going to make America great again.

>But the lower class isn't suffering, President Trump has nearly all Americans working on public works projects and Industrial systems
>accepting more talented Immigrants from Europe will allow the Space Elevator to be built faster

USA was founded by colonists, not immigrants. Always point this out.

But user, that line is tied to pathos, so trying to fight it with logos is a persuasion failure.

>Don't forget, once they get citizenship they then get to drag all their extended family over here.
>I was thinking abut this today. Is there any way to get some if these people to leave? Ever?

Not without seriously dangerously policies given the constitutional nature of our republic. Citizenship is absolutely the must-respect. We start messing with it we risk its becoming something less than sacred.

It's possibly but the precedent is dangerous. Sort of like what happened to the Executive Branch during the Civil War. Changed it nature.