Oh yeah

oh yeah..
that happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXsj8Pi71qg&t=22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And it was good.

When I was younger I was obsessed with "parody" shows like Mad and Robot Chicken, I had terrible taste

There was a show called "Sunday Pants" on CN that was similar to MAD and Robot Chicken. Apparently it only aired for a month? I could have sworn it was way longer than that. My 3rd grade friends and I used to talk about how corny it was.

No it really wasn't.

I knew a writer on this. He thought it was hilarious

The voice acting and impressions were so fucking bad, and it didn't make any fucking sense that they could barely be assed to get the voices for CN characters they were featuring.

For newer shows at the time, maybe, but they also had a skit were they featured shit like Johnny Bravo, Cow & Chicken and Dexter's Lab. It'd be too much effort to have a full blown CN reunion for that. one skit.

I still cant understand how something so cringey and painfully not funny was allowed to air. Its like a modern wacky adventures of tex avery

I thought it was pretty good

You could tell they didn't watch half of the things they "parodied"

Talk shit about Tex Avery again and I fucking throw pianos on you, your wife and kids.

But how does it compare to pic related?

I think he meant the DIC show.

yeah me too... I watched Robot Chicken because I loved the violence but I didn't understand 70 percent of the references, even now it's only 50.

youtube.com/watch?v=uXsj8Pi71qg&t=22s

>Scarlett Johansson has beautiful... eyes
They could never get away with that nowadays.

I liked the skits about the snarky logs.

fuck you it was great

Never forget they made fun of the Sham Wow in the most unexpected way possible. Look it up.

Also the Spy vs Spy shorts during MadTV (well, that version you mentioned)... what did anyone think?

>oh yeah..
>that happened.
im sick of your shitty fucking joke

The thing I remember most from this show is that Adventure Time parody thing they made when both were new where they crossed over with the Avengers, was decently amusing

He's talking about that 90's show that used Avery's name, not an actual Tex Avery cartoon

the thunderlolcats parody was great, it generated so much salt

Spy Vs. Spy was the only reason to watch MAD on CN, especially when they starting making them using stop-motion.

Voice acting was them having only two people and one woman

>Subtly implying that women aren't people.

Never change Sup Forums

wew lad

One of the only things I remember about this show is that they snuck Pedobear into an episode. Gotta at least respect the balls to do that.

The thing I really REALLY didn't get about the show was that a whole lot of references were ones that there would be no WAY kids would understand

I remember they constantly reused VAs, and this one guys voice really annoyed me. He ended up voicing the riddler in some game.

I liked that they occasionally had Dana Snyder on board

spoiler this shit you monster

The fact of the matter is this: with both Mad TV and CN's Mad, the only good thing about them was the Spy vs. Spy cartoon.

the DBZ sketches were good same with the anime ones.

Wasn’t this just a discount SNL?

It’s diet robot chicken but that wasn’t a bad thing sometimes. It means they had to tell some kind of jokes instead of violence and sex

they did a joke about that too