HIGH ENERGY!
AWOOO~

Holy shit at 6:00.
youtube.com/watch?v=jNOyy1PbjQU

based Japan as always

HIGH ENERGY

MAKE JAPAN GREAT AGAIN

>This vid is banned in germoney

Japanese news is pretty epic. I like how they add dramatic music to budget discussions.

Japan Blue water navy when?

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

clownpiece a shit

This was made by an American.

Nice digits

It's amazing how the Japanese are actually allowed to report fairly and honestly on these things and actually tell the truth.

Japan's media is notorious for being hysterical in nature and blowing stories out of proportion. For example, a single robbery can end up being reported like a national crime epidemic.

>Primary sources

>I WENT AND READ HIS BOOKS
>I KNOW HOW HE THINKS
>THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT

>He might not know about this one thing but this can work out great for everyone.

Japan, what is it like to have real journalism? It looks like it's great.

Is there a way to check such things in America?

There's been three disappearences in my county in the past two weeks, it's on the local radio news every hour and constantly on the local television news.
In Chicago it wouldn't make the milk cartons.

I happened to see that today already.

just turn on your proxy fag

fuck yeah

what a cool picture holy shit I love japan

Lunarian filth detected

Japan obsess with American Politics?

>Blue Water Self Defense Force

Fixed that for you. Remember, no soldiers, just civil servants.

With guns.

And more military ethos than some European armies.

thanks japan

Is there a way to check such digits?

Surely not with a frog.

wtf is their and actuall jap opinion on this,because as cool as this cartoons and anime is, japs are fucking weird, their teeth are always fucked, socially ackward but the smartest race on the planet

I just want someone to compete with us again ;_; ever since the soviets fell apart no ones been there to be our competition

its lonely at the top

what the fuck are you talking abought the chinese are at the top, they outfucked and and outbuilt everyone, their even conquering africa. they won dude, they have a space program, they have the fastest super computer, they have more billionares and millionaires, theirs no fucking 60 percent tax in china,

what a cringey country..

this is true but at the same time being in china you get the distinct impression that it could all go belly up so quickly. in a way that isn't true in the US or any Western country really.

actually no, the leaders of that country are some smart fucks. the urbinisation of china will keep the economy growing for 20 30 years, their are so many people living in rural farms moving to new chinese cities that it creates this growing machine consuming and growing, they have recently started a new plan and thats africa, they want to urbanise it and make the same thing happen

It's been world news for months m8.

t. Ausfag in nippon

Rich coming from the country with cry ins, play-doh therapy and legislated delusion enabling.

At least when people sperg out here they just make people 15 minutes late by jumping in front of a train instead of shooting up a school or throwing a temper tantrum that locks up a city

yah suicide is fucking high in japan, you are also some repressed motherfuckers

All I wanted was your flag. So good of you to join us, Japan! Please, the dishonor on my country for our sperginess is unbearable. I went to Rutgers, where they are protesting tonight. It pains me.

we aint all like that, partner , and we wont be needin your hondas anyways

but we will be needing your vidya, and anime

but I ain't gonna pay for it

I don't know, but I'm checking your quads.

What is the title of anime pic?

looks like hetalia