Pedophilia and Satanists in the US gov't

Sup Forums won't let me post this message, so I had to edit the URLs.

In Hilary's emails, she uses the code words hotdog, map, and pizza, and hotdog is metaphorical for little boys, map for semen, and pizza little girls. Recently, a pizza joint in NYC (called Comet Ping Pong
tinyurl
(dot)
com/
h
8dvv7g --
read all the people busting them) was linked to a Satanic cult, and in the past they would post disturbing artwork on their wall. This pizza joint's pedophilia sex ring is linked to Hilary, Soros, Podesta.

tinyurl
(dot)
com/
oyh
ge6d

Stuff like this is honestly, not as rare. Colin Batley being linked with Jeffrey Epstein and Maxwell Ghislaine pedophilia ring and Prince Andrews, and now this...An example of the creepy artwork from the FB wall has been posted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/hillary-clinton-bares-soul-baptist-convention/
truthrevolt.org/news/emails-reveal-hillary-campaign-managers-link-occult-artist
youtube.com/watch?v=jkmT4O0LGYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Trump is one of them.

You joking, newfag?

>he doesnt know

Know what? That it's mostly the Jews? Because I know, yeah.

can someone enhance this

>can someone enhance this
someone has been watching too much tv, but sure user gimme a second

okay

so what the fuck is pizzagate?

Oh, I didn't know. I can't believe Sup Forums was the one to help leak this.

Sorry. I dont follow Sup Forums's shitty tinfoil theories

here you go

There's no conspiracy here.

He absolutely is not one of "them". You are programmed with flagrant bullshite...

Thanks. Still tough to make out but interesting flyer in that other pizza joint.

back to /x/

>33
Checks out.

Check the incision: "Cut deeply into your middle finger, eat the pain."

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/09/hillary-clinton-bares-soul-baptist-convention/
truthrevolt.org/news/emails-reveal-hillary-campaign-managers-link-occult-artist

youtube.com/watch?v=jkmT4O0LGYQ

a thread on /x/ was auto 404'd on page 1 regarding this

thought y'all should know considering someone claimed to be with the cult and threatened actual posters

Can we end it with this stuff already? She lost.. we won. If there is real proof then fine, bring it on, otherwise this is a waste of time.

there's a lot of shady shit here. it should be investigated just in case

No

Podesta's photoshopped middle left finger and Hillary's cut middle left finger.

Enough with shady, proof is needed. The longer we go without proof the nuttier we all look.

We need to all stfu about it if the FBI is not truly connecting the clinton foundation to this because that seems the be the narrative...

no.

It's about ethics in pizzerias

Hillary's involvement in Marina Abramovic's occult ritual isn't enough for you ?

Just owls and stuff

>The longer we go without proof the nuttier we all look.
What do you think we are doing?
Contribute or gtfo

Fair enough but it seemed we were about to break the story with enough proof to bring down the whole thing, now nothing.... what gives??

It's literally too big to fail
>which is kinda disgusting
>and sad

Assange was captured. The only "leaks" now will be, and have been, misleading dead-ends.

All of the gullible whistleblowers who have info and are falling for the ruse that wikileaks is still intact and trustworthy will send their data to wikileaks, not realizing it is now a CIA-controlled honeypot. These whistleblowers will immediately be found and killed.

A few whistleblowers have probably already been killed this way, especially since Assange did his autistic 10-year anniversary thing right before being captured, where he reaffirmed his commitment to wikileaks and got a ton of publicity for it. What a dumb faggot.

>Sup Forums is investigating the FBI for CP

please let me off this ride Mr. Trump, I want to go back to my own timeline where things made sense