Are you ready?

Are you ready?

No.

Well shit, that does sound like a threat. Or a warning.

Get ready to swallow, Sup Forums! He's coming!

It sounds like it will be like the 80s and 90s triangle era Superman all over again,when DC was hiring Spider-man writers to turn Superman into Spider-man lite, so they could pander to Spider-man readers with their relatability meme.
Bendis will just be rehashing Ultimate Spider-man.

No...not really...

I'm always ready to watch DC die a slow horrible agonizing death

t. Alonso

I stopped reading superman after they wiped Superbro out of continuity. Bendis can only make things worse so I guess I'm gonna reset the "fuck reading superman" clock for another year or two.

Always ready to save some money, I guess.

Why did supes have a mullet at one point?

It was after he came back from the dead. He never cut it. Also he oddly didn't have a beard when he returned. Just the mullet.

You what Bendis could do? SUPERBOY.
N52 superboy continuity is crap, so no one would complain about it being ignored.
Ultimate Spiderman turned out good, so Bendis at least has a history of good teen superhero comics under his pocket. And honestly it'd be fine to see superboy trying to smugly banter his way through villains like a Spiderman comic.

>trunks

>Bend it like Bendis
It could be about continuity or race/gender

You guys ever think about how close bendis is to benis?

pretty much every other day

The dude wrote USM and Daredevil pretty well.

Bendis is coming?

Yes, Bendis.

Fuck off, triangle era was one hell of a lot better than the garbage we've been getting for a decade now.

Triangle era was the beginning of downfall of Superman.

Benis is coming....Bendis is coming.

Is he gonna make Superman suddenly gay? He
's gonna make Superman suddenly gay, isn't he? I got this feeling he's gonna do something irreparably damaging that will just cement that his dirty little fingers will be evident from this point on.

>he's gonna do something irreparably damaging
Editors exist.

That didn't stop him in Marvel, now did it? Who knows, maybe DC has editors with stronger spines than the one Marvel employed.

Sounds like a threat. What do you want to stop Bendis from coming?

>Marvel
>Editors

> Marvel
> Editors

ha ha ha.

I feel bad for DC fans. I hope he stays there as long as possible.

Pffttt, no.

Pfft yes. No good Superman run since 86.

Okay, keep up that delusion.

And is responsible for declining sales, Batman replacing Superman as the face of DC and 90s bubble.

>It's not me having low standards...it's just you who is delusional.

I don’t think anyone actually realizes what Bendis is all about. It’s not about writing Superman. He doesn’t care about Superman. He also doesn’t actually want to write Superman. He gets on brands like Superman, Spider-Man, and Iron Man so he can inject his characters like Riri and Miles. He’s all about getting royalty checks. He’ll probably add a black gay teen Superman as his donut steel. Bendis just wants $. That’s all he cares about.

>superbro
I don't get this nickname, he was not a bro just a sociopath

So, he'll fit right in with Snyder, Williamson, Tynion and other hacks?

god fucking dammit

Is that a fucking threat?

Not sure if DC is being ironic or not with that slogan.

This. DC is full of hacks and Bendis will fir right in.

Ding ding ding ding ding

To drop the books?
Yes.

BENDIS is COMING.

Fuck man, that really does sound like a threat.

Devils don't come from hell, senator. They come from Marlel.

Man, fuck Tynion so much. It blows my mind he gets work.