Martial Law?

Something strange is happening in the small town of Billings, MO.

Police are roaming the town searching buildings, stopping vehicles, locking down the school, telling people to stay in their homes and lock their doors. No information has been given, no media presence or coverage. Scared parents are posting on kikebook about it, pic related. Anything like this happening anywhere else?

That is 100% not martial law.

Martial law is when the military is called up to fulfill the role of the police -- not including national guard used in their home state or adjacent states with permission of the governor.

sounds like a manhunt

Yeah yeah, context. Anything related to martial law, such as public acclamation exercises, etc. Just an odd event and was curious if anything similar had been happening anywhere else recently considering the state our country is in currently. Fag.

pics or it didnt happen

I have friends in billings and great falls, nothing happening

Manhunts happen somewhat often down here. There is always news coverage and public announcements. There was nothing with this incident.

Fucking leaf.

I don't live there, but have family that do. Trying to acquire something

1. They are probably looking for an extremely dangerous fugitive or convict.

2. Learn what Martial Law is.

It was a manhunt after a car chase. I heard short news blurb about it on radio (KSGF) around 9

Don't you guys have penis inspections? It's probably that

Regular manhunt. I've had that happen to me. Cops go door to door and tell you to stay inside.

There was a rape down the street from my work one night, back when I worked overnight as a clerk. The cops were literally everywhere, circling the block, driving back and forth slowly with their spotlights on. They pulled over 4-5 cars, stopped pedestrians, checked IDs.

One came in and asked me if I'd seen a 5'9 nigger in a white t-shirt. I said no, but asked why such a huge response. He told me the guy climbed through a window, woke up a girl sleeping in bed, and raped her for an hour before hopping back out the window.

Because it was a rape, they kept it really hush-hush. I guess they don't publicize or talk about rapes unless they've got a perp to charge or the victim goes public.

It could be a rapist and the cops are just being secretive. Rapes like that are pretty rare and cops take actual rape really seriously. I imagine they get sick and tired of tumblr-tier rape accusations, so when they get a real one, they get down to business looking for the perp.

Fucking faggot

So you really made a post about second hand info from your crazy aunt..... kys

probably looking for someone, Martial Law would get declared made well known

It's happening on periscope now! Dude looks literally reptilian faggots

Maybe there was another "gas leak" like they had in Hoboken, Bucharest, a tourist town in Spain, in a Romanian disco, and all those "gas leaks" in France.

Dick inspection confirmed

>cops are out looking for someone

MARTIAL LAW 2016

MARTIAL LAW

>Nothing on twitter
>Nothing on police scanner

Carry on. OP is a faggot

It's anuda Shoah