Cenk destroys alt-right

youtu.be/Dpvaaf6azig?t=70

How will alt-right recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this show is literally worth watching only because you get to see Cenk drip with sweat and Ana condescendingly flipping out on anyone who disagrees with her

The election is over, are you still on the CTR payroll mr. Serbian ?

>all dicks are the same, especially these dicks

what?

Literally Animal Farm

ahaha

Posting it again

Cenk is a pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

White women who aren't racist at all. Who identify as white are tired of cucks who live in their parent's basement.

I speak as a handsome guy. ALL women are equal to me.

>support while also denying the armenian genocide
>support while also denying the white genocide

kek

Damn they're butthurt.

And they take trolls seriously and pretend it represents the real issues people have with their views.

bump

"dislikes are coming"

from a turk roach? surely you jest kind sir.

Stop giving these roaches views you fucking imbecile

>14888
Fug :DDD race war now

The white women have spoken for Trump. They are tired of cucks that are neck beards who aren't man enough to stand up for themselves. They aren't racist at all. Women of all types get hit on by men. It is the man's decision to choose beauty, and a women's decision to choose the ideal man in their father's image. So, I guess 53% of white women aren't racist at all.

statistics are racist

Sir, are you having a stroke?

Hey rabbi whacha doing?

The Young Kurd show with watermelon salesman Sink Yogurt.

>believing the flyer wasn't made and distributed by the media themselves

"In a normal free market, women are going to choose black guys..."

Wow, Cenk. Wow. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror.

Can't debunk our statistics so they take the lowest common denominator (shit posts) and act like that's the totality of our views. Last I checked we won the white house and you were calling white women fuckin dumb

She's looking more and more like a Kike hahah. Transformation!

Sup Forums BTFO yet again
there is literally nothing wrong with diversity. my last ex broke up with me for a black dude, but there's no problem here because i found a really hot black gurl with datass and huge breasts. you alt right nerds just need to try black pussy once and you'll be hooked.

Fuck off Albania

There are no black people in Canada. You're lying.

Don't these useful idiots have day jobs to get back to now?

>not supporting our young roach reach his American dream of being a neet youtube celebrity shitposter

Ana married a Cuban guy who is consider the most white of all Latin America. Seriously.

My dad is a boring white guy. I tend to prefer boring white women. BUT do not cross a my dad. He might call you a nigger.

This is cringey. They stream to their audience of literally 100 people.

i agree. i used to kind of like this show.

>Young Turks
>anything but whiny, immature low-IQ imbeciles

I lost all respect for Cenk, when he made fun of that dude after he was threatened by that tranny on the political talk show. Fucking disgusting

WHAT?! WHY?! YOU FUCKING SHITLORD!

He deserved it, okay?! He was totally asking for it!

For fuck's sake be more tolerant!

oh yeah, then I lost even more when he had a meltdown on election night and got upset that the major news outlets were exercising professional candor, or in his pov "Being Boring"

fuck off Cenk. If u Media fucking takes over and turns the press into Sup Forums 24/7 then I'm glad Gwen Ifill died so she didn't have to live to see it.

Coming Up next! Is Hillary Clinton a Secret Lizard Person?

Instead of actually trying to refute the facts in the flyer, they just attack white people. Typical leftist tactic.

not giving your channel views, Chink Wigger

saged

>BE A MAN
>Buffalos instructing males on being men.
hehe

GUYS DON'T POST THE "DON'T DATE BLACK GUYS" SHIT.

It won't convince anyone, anyway, and it allows these cunts to focus on that instead of the simple message of "Fuck anti white propaganda".

bump

The roach looks like he destroyed a buffet.

man id hit ana from behind so hard shed become a bible abiding christian

>downgrading
>no problem

If it convinces one white woman from ruining her life by dating a nigger, then it was worth it

>the young turks
>gray hair

>the alt-right
>existing

Pretty straightforward really.
1. Don't watch clip.
2. Don't give a fuck
3. Profit?

stopped watching as soon as she said stds don't discriminate.

umm sex practices discriminate and low iq blacks definitely put themselves in harms way a LOT more then that of a low iq white person. which is what the health stats are skewed against them. albeit most university (presuming that's where this was posted) blacks are probably clean as they're the better of the bunch.

also don't ever tell women what not to do - because they'll go out and do just that. seen it time and tiem again if she comes from a stable home with a loving father, etc. if father says don't hang around with them stoner boys damn idiots or soemthing to that effect she's going to fuck a stoner if not a lifelong pattern of that.

He can't handle our pepe collections.

Sorry Sup Forums you lost this one. Their flawless arguments about being a man, dicks and how you want to be a cuck yourselves and projecting just BTFO of you.

Glad this video will take you down a notch after you "helped" get drumpf into office.

Right wingers either need help to get women or for women to be really stupid like pic related.

Enjoy your stupid kids raised by your stupid women. By the way, you were a stupid kid. Oh, the vicious cycle of stupidity.

SMUG AF

He is right, you know?

enjoy your special snowflake ki...

never mind, you're all faggots

>alt-right
>real
I really don't want to have start using this shitty term in political discussions.

Glad to see white nationalism is making a comeback though

I'll never get tired of this

Do these people talk about anything other than blacks, whites and latinos?

Speaking of

Fuck off leaf

I thought it was some shitty satire at first.

Yes black are more promiscuous. That is why their fucking family structure is devastated.

These morons preach to themselves and expect viewers to agree. Its insulting to intelligence (if you have intelligence).

>I speak as a handsome guy
What a cunt you are.

Posting the only guy worse on youtube then Cenk.

Kek destroyed the Alt Left.. and can do it again.. haha fuck you Op

>not agreeing with me means you're stupid.
>meanwhile I'm not reproducing and will willingly surrender the future to more successful people.

Heh

Sometimes that fat autist is right.

Why did you wind it forward. I watched it from the start and immediately got a boner from Ana's angry opener.

Leaf-bait is like an autist trying to be sarcastic.

He's kind of right though
Appealing to coal burners isn't the way to go. Furthermore, you shouldn't lay with anyone who's had premarital sex

brilliant arguements

Up

Why do these people insist on caricaturizing people with whom they disagree as x/y/z?

I mean, I guess by definition I'm "alt-right" insofar as I see the races as inherently different and view whites as not only closest kin to myself, but I prefer to live among whites like myself. There is nothing harsh, necessarily hateful or intolerant about this opinion.

I'm also none of the things these people want me to be. I'm a decently handsome white guy with a nice career. I pay my taxes and I've charmed my fair share of women in college.

They're legitimately scared that there's people walking among them, like the guy who smiles at you as he lets you cut ahead of him in the grocery store, who harbor beliefs that they consider akin to Nazism. I'm not even shy or reserved about it, either.

As they realize there are a lot of normal, functioning people in society that have rejected progressive, self-flagellative dogma, they will be forced to confront the fact that their culture of fear and repression has failed. This scares the shit out of them.

wow

I hate cenk but he just fucking destroyed Sup Forums

I lean left, but I find the Young Turks insufferable and just want them to die.

PRAISE FUCKING KEK WITH THOSE GETS!!!

Why is an Armenian in a show called "the young turks"?? That is she-cuck behavior.

I don't get laid, that's why I'm on a fascist/Russian psyops image board all day

Who watched until the end of this?

>I was making a (nigger language food item)
>I just love culture, culture is so great
>culture makes us such well rounded people :)
>culture gives us such better perspectives :))
>ignorant bigots hate culture hehe I'm so culture I'm making spic stew

This is literally the epitome of privilege

I live in a gated community: the video

top 5 cucks
1 cenk
2 shapiro
3 ted cruze
4 glen beck
5 op

He's not a very good debater.

5th Grader (Cenk) vs a PhD. 5th Grader Cenk gets schooled
youtube.com/watch?v=WVl3BJoEoAU

Are you implying Sam Harris didn't destroy Cenk here?

I think Sam Harris is a close-minded, sanctimonious liberal blowhard and even I never cease to enjoy this

Cenk is so incapable of talking to people with whom he disagrees like an adult on so many levels. He is literally not witty enough to keep up nor emotionally mature enough to have any understanding

It's just so enjoyable I can't even

What an unsatisfactory rebuttal. Chock full of straw manning, ad hominem, and feminist shaming tactics.

>Just charm them!
Women hate being charmed. Anybody who's ever hit on a girl ever understands this. You're WAY more like to have sex as an aggressive, misogynist asshole than as a charming brown-noser.

>Have sex with me!
If this was my mentality, I'd get just as triggered by a girl having sex with as White guy (who isn't me) than with a Black guy. But I don't. I don't get disgusted by White women holding White babies I haven't sired.

Point is that TYT is shit and can't properly address opposing viewpoints.

>Lose POTUS
>Lose the Senate
>Lose the House
>Lose the Supreme Court
>Lose 30+ states (totally)
>L..lol alt-right BTFO.. r..right guys?

This was not an election

This was a slaughter

This is your three minutes hate, goyim.
But you can never leave.

whites are actually more resistant to STDs though

Alex jones is a retard but i love when he pisses of other retards

Where's the 33,000 Armenians?

The opposite. Cenk's weaknesses got exposed when he tried to debate Harris.

It's like watching a 5th grader vs a PhD.

I'm not watching that t*rk shit until Constantinople has been restored to Christianity for the glory of Christ and Byzantium.

based Suazi

Yeah, that's not racist at all. :^) lel MUH DICK, WHITE TRASH

Ten thousand times this.

She might not think so highly of culture when two hundred cultural enrichment vehicles kick down her front door and empty her home of valuables. She should spend a week in Bensonhurst, see what she thinks of multiculturalism then.

i thought u faggots said ana was hot. shes average at best

He was right about Trump being a total retard on the oil rig question though. Also, Sam attacks liberals on muslim issue.

MY FUCKING BLOOD IS BOILING.

SOMEBODY SPRAY THIS FUCKING ROACH WITH RAID!

REEEEE!!!!!