Brazil Thread

Brazilians get in here and tell me about your exciting country.

BIG

BUNDA

Hues?

Yes. Brazil is a shithole, including the "Germanic" South Brazil.

Just fucking nuke this shithole already its beyond redemption

Summer is horrible.
Its feels like the wind stops.You sweat so much you wake up somewhat wet if you sleep with AC switched off.
I sort of like living here though. Not a lot just a little. I don't really appreciate some of the social aspects of the average hue, but its an alright place to live.
Ask me anything you want to know.

shithole filled with 80 IQ mutts.

beyond any redemption.

>brazil
>exciting

heh

Br? Br?

HUE HUE

Brazil needs Bolsonaro and a upper class of whites to rule the country with an iron fist. only then can redemption come

Amazing country for gringo's.

Not a lot of competition and a lot of badly treated chicks, but great tits and boumboums.

Only thing that sucks it that it is an absolute shithole and you gonna get robbed/raped/both.

I don't live in a favela.
You would hear gun shots once in 2 months or so. In the last 3 nights I've been hearing shootings nearby. Today only one gunshot, 3 days earlier heavy gun shots, probably 3 or so guns, one automatic.
On the morning there was a gang member dead.
It's still safe to go out, almost half the people who die to shootings are bandits fighting another bandits. Keep in mind I live in the best part of Brazil, the south. Mestizos and niggers are popping out everywhere, specially the mestizos, and with them they bring drugs and crime. Crime is rising fast, it's scary.

>Just fucking nuke this shithole
>Summer is horrible.
>shithole filled with 80 IQ mutts.

>beyond any redemption.

Huehuehuehue
Pic related, it is OP's heart

I know at least some of you have some crazy stories. Is it anything like City of God over there?

>sort of like living here though.
What are some of the pro's?

Bolsonaro is a retard and Brazil already is ruled by a white upper class that controls everything. They just don't look the way you expect.

Ugly people everywhere.

Also, we're much too short. I'm myself am 172cm even though I'm white, and I've been called tall at least twice. It's depressing.

royce gracie
anderson silva
nogs
machida
women have nice asses
bjj

what a based country. of all immigrants i like brazilians coming here

Weather, beaches, sun, friendly people, cheap, like time traveling to the 80s with 2000s know-how, make a bit of money and you are a king, girl's asses, nature, the sexy language, low competition, cool architecture, food, diversity, women dancing to funky music, somewhat weed-friendly, politicians transparently corrupt, surfing. etc. etc.

I never heard a gunshot in my neighborhood

Not at all, only the favelas, and the favelas are a pretty small part of the country. Don't get your hopes up though, we're still shit.

My main problem with Brazil is our culture, which is almost the same as the nigger culture from your country, but it's the whites that act like that over here, and the actual niggers are even worse.

It's very easy to get laid and it's easy to succeed, you just have to not be a complete fuck-up.

1,95 here... i feel like fucking Gulliver.

Back in the late 90's, thieves found an "exploit" in ATM machines that spread like wildfire among other criminals. Back then the security of ATMs were the same from the times Portugal colonized Brazil. I used to live in a street that was located just 2 streets after the street that the original guys that specialized in that sort of crime lived.I was around 8-10 yos and these guys were in their early twenties.My Brother told me a story about them being busted by the police right after taking the ATM from a gas station, putting in the back of a pick up truck, driving it home and then they opened the ATM there and proceeded to have a barbecue in it.Police arrived when meat was ready lol

Recently he told me these guys were the ones that taught criminals from others states how to do these crimes. Back then laws were very ridiculous.If I recall correctly, you would get a maximum of 2 years of jail time. But you could get out in months if you had never been convicted of a crime before.

I want to offer Brazil to Mr Donald Trump.

>I'm myself am 172cm even though I'm white, and I've been called tall at least twice.

Lol do you live in northeast?

wait...so I'm not going to get shot just for being white?

Fora Trump!

>take mediocre photos
>saturate the fuck off it
>"marvel at my touristic eden!"

Should we create a Hue/pol/?
I mean, even fucking France has a general
And we don't
If not there, where will I shitpost Bolsonaro memes?

you dont have money to travel or buy/steal photoshop. Dont blame me....

55chan

>implying I would waste my money going to Fortaleza...... of all places.

what does money have to do with it?

Shhh
That place is infected with commies

its actually run by interpol as a honeypot after they seized the original servers. But not much different that pol I suppose.

does my dollar do a long way in brazil ? i'm going to colombia for like 3 months and i was thinking about making a detour to brazil for awhile but i only wanted to go if i can get a lot for my hard earned american dollars (and i mean hard earned, living here is kind of like hell)

Depends on where you are (and how much you look like a gullible gringo).

Sao Paulo is one of the most expensive cities in the world, and Rio likes to swindle gringos.

fuck off, we don't need any more drug/sexual tourism. we're full.

Brazilian women are the most overrated in the entire world. The only attractive ones have pure European bloodlines, there aren't many, which you're better off going to Europe to find. The rest are high test and masculine.

I find the people here too emotional.
That can be good sometimes.
You can torrent from here with no worries.
People are very friendly.
Prostitution is legal if you are into these sort of thing.
My brother used to tell me that here people are so bad at their jobs that if you are a little above average you start making bank at no time.
Some girls will think you are a fag if you don't try to sleep with them on first date.Not all, but some. That can be good sometimes.The common hue is very anti pc, which is something that can be good sometimes.

In other places the mean income is around 850R$ (254 Dollars)

well, fuck it then, i was planning on visiting brazil in the future anyways and was thinking florianopolis which is really far south but that should maybe just be a separate trip

anywhere in the north that i could go ? i understand that's the more dangerous part and i am a gringo (not overly gullible, but good-natured)

i want to come to your country and maybe work, you low skilled bastard, so what if i want to date a pardo while i'm down there

what do you do?

floripa is beautiful and totally doable to spend a few weeks on little money.

>Colombia for 3 months
>Prospecting hueland
>Fetish with mulatas

yeah... drug trafficking confirmed.

>Brazilian women are the most overrated in the entire world. The only attractive ones have pure European bloodlines, there aren't many, which you're better off going to Europe to find.

Same thing with men. All the hot ones have Italian or German ancestry. The majority are butt ugly or look Russian.

i'm a carpenter, which is a trade that i could easily stay here and make a great living my whole life and just keep travelling the world, but i hate this culture and want to permanently live on your continent. luckily for me, highly skilled tradesman are becoming scarce, and the lax work ethic down there should give me an edge. i don't want to be rich, i just want to find a normal woman and have a normal life, but that's not an option here unfortunately

haha no, no trafficking, i just love the culture

like 254 dollars a month ?

You will find a woman here in no time. They will cook for you and care for you, and not high maintenance.

Dont know about manual hard labor though. They have plenty of that here already. High-tech jobs are more easy to get, especially if you know English.

Yes.

Blue collar work here pays horribly.

i build decks and porches for people who are above average income, it's really kind of an art, i just need to live in a city where there's a middle class

i would love to find a nice brazillian woman to have children with, women in america hate children and are manly and disgusting

i actually hate coming on Sup Forums now that i've travelled, because people here are so ignorant about women, other races, and other societies in general

i would NEVER choose to live in a '1st world' european or north american country over living in south america, i know it looks like we have nice shit, but our society is fucking garbage and not going to last much longer

My brother has a friend on his uni whose father works with "customized furniture" (sorry don't know translation)

This guy's father works with wealthy clients and makes good money.
Unfortunately I can't ask my brother for the name of the company right now, so you could look at the website just for the curiosity.

I imagine you will do good here. Being a foreigner can be a charm and goods skills along with it can make you go far.

If your portuguese isn't good already, I suggest you try the michel thomas method.

Good luck.

well i'm hoping it's going the way the trend is here, i actually make ok money and it's getting better every year, there are less and less people who now how to do what i can do anymore

Joinville
Florianopolis
Curitiba
Balneario Camboriu

Do research on these ones.

i love the sound of portuguese, it flows off the toungue and sounds really easy to learn, thanks hue bro

ok, i've only heard of floria but i heard great things, that it's safe and kind of a rich city, i was told to stay away from the north

I would think youd need a company to sponsor your visa, or do everything on the downlow.

Sao Paulo has a lot of millionaires and growing middle class, but zero porches (its a concrete jungle).

yeah, that climate is a little too hot and humid for wood but anywhere closer inland in the mountains or i even farther south where it's colder

Thanks for pointer to michel thomas. Perfeito!