How do we fix the nu-male problem?

How do we fix the nu-male problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TTfTCkl2wA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get rid of zero tolerance policies for bullying in schools.

By letting black men fuck white women

With kill

with love and understanding

Voluntary testosterone injections.

By stealing their women and driving them into an impotent low test frenzy.

UNity squads that remove those who promote division instead of uniting us as a people.

Before the 'internet of things' started and nerd culture became cool, guys like these were all geeks that no one ever paid attention to. Now the nerds run the world.

Mandatory military service

Not joking

Don't you mean involuntary?

YOU'RE A

WHITE
H
I
T
E

MALE
A
L
E

Don't bother. Let them die out, they are genetic dead-ends.

fuck them in their tight boi pussys

The Spartan way - bathe all newborns in a tub of wine to see if they can really hold their liquor.

Ignore them. They will go the way of the emo.

By letting Mike Pence give him his special shock therapy set at 69MW for Numales

>muh rakening will happen!
>I swear one day!

with knives, and steel pipes.

war

those numales are qt 2bh. skrillex aside.

I agree with this. I think you should have a choice of Military, Peace Corp, or some type of service organization. 2-4 years for everyone after HS. No getting out of it. Have to do something. I think if you choose Military you get out in 2. That way it would entice people to choose it. Others you make 4 years.

This mother is punishing her child for being with the wrong people

youtube.com/watch?v=7TTfTCkl2wA

I wonder how many nu-males does this native community has

The four horse >men

The same way they did it in the 1900s.

With switches, belts, hands, and occasionally bats.

I could get behind this, honestly (or some kind of mandatory community service/work). A lot of these millennials moan about what's best for our entire country, and is be willing to get they've never even once genuinely helped a neighbor.

Serving your community provides a good sense of self-worth and a desire to continue to serve.

This.

Bullying/bullies taught me to stand up for myself.

Numale cucks grow up in these safe environments and never live in the real world because they can't handle it

this

Who's the sperg bottom right?

by raising the end of what we consider low testosterone. these boys are low testosterone and should be treated with supplementary testosterone due to all the phenoestrogens they have consumed throughout development to counteract their harmful effects.

I don't think you can make EVERYONE do military for obvious reasons like disabilities and some people just are not military material and would be more of a liability than a soldier.

We remove the Jew.

War will make brave men die, or simply honest men that believe in something worth fighting for. nu-males will dodge the draft faster than a nigress goes to an abortion clinic.

how fucking new are you

making it socialy unaccaptable for them to be nu-males, shame them, bully them, get your kids to bully them but be supportive of them if they decide that they want to be an actual man.

chuckled

Mandatory conscription.

they will never breed so we will get rid of them in one generation

Liberal Cuck.

Carl has some kind of disease, right? One of those "young people who look elderly" diseases?

thats how it used to be. the late 90's and early 00's is when nerd culture became mainstream. Big time tech guys are minor celebs now.

This is correct. Safe spaces from the very childhood don't prepare you for real life and its issues

You can't, you can only hope that their vegan diet kills them

Where do these people live?

A no shit on our soil war.

They're EVERYWHERE!

Bullies and war at good but put that in a con trolled environment. The solution is fight clubs. You can make a business out of it too just like how martial arts schools operate. Make sure they sign a waiver, give them a mouth piece and MAYBE some head gear and match up two people and let them go at each other. Should build test quickly

they need him!

Stop releasing endocrine disrupters into our environment/drinking water.

i lol'ed outloud

They don't reproduce, it is not a long term problem.

They need a good female to teach them what is being a men is about, some nice mature bitch with a hot puss and lock them up untill they see the world the way we do.

>Protip: That's impossibe, they either fuck SJW Feminazi Whales or are Gender Neutral "forever-virgin" fucking faggots.

be an alpha cuck
steal the pc women
slowly red pill them
create your own trends
ex-pc women turn on cucks
social isolation - cucks cant bitch because sexism
profit

I'm not that big a guy, only 6'2 and have only ever been in two fights in my life with absolutely no training or experience other than that but despite this I am confident I could take all four of these cucks simultaneously and win with immense ease.

call germany and ask for advice

I think military service should be a requirement for voting, with some kind of public service equivalent for women.

Men only have the right to vote because they also have the DUTY to defend that right, with their very lives if they have to.

Make them sink or swim

stop electing jews and women