Why are euros so fucking weird and autistic...

Why are euros so fucking weird and autistic. They are super awkward to talk to and their entire sense of humor and their odd fixiation with America is outright autistic at times. I'm glad Muslims are invading it lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u7APmRkatEU
youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=M2p_8HEZd7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow it's fucking nothing

literally

Nah OP is right. Europeans are fucking weird as shit. French people are the worst. I haven't met a single french person in my life that wasn't a complete psycho

Finna get quads real quicc lmaoooo

lmfaoooooo

Agreed good job

okay

ITT: Niggers.

britbong living in america here
its because we don't actually want to talk to you but you insist on acting like we're "bros"

seriously this happens all the fucking time, every time i order food the server insists on trying to act like we're best friends, i mean i occasionally get free food out of it which is nice but its really irritating

We excel at just about everything, including Body Mass Index

Everyone in America thinks they are in a TV show, that's why

i thought people just acted like that in tv shows because they were american?

Thread theme:
youtu.be/u7APmRkatEU

Very true

All the Europeans I met on my trip in 07 were super smug or butthurt and confrontational

>hurr hurr George Bush
>hurr hurr obesity
>hurr hurr racists

I remember a German family leaving our hotel because "they're americans, probably have guns"

America is the only relevant country and sets the bar for everyone else in Culture, food, and entertainment. What the fuck have you done ever?

British humor

hard to get fat without potatoes, eh Mcmullin?

You better not be talking shit about the pythons.

Yeah yeah we get, you starved

Dumbest serial killers by country*

youtube.com/watch?v=gUlF1naMr3Y

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

This thread is actually top-tier. Fantastic observation OP. Eurofags are cringe.

>post that Euros are spergs
>"nuh uh! Let me sperg out to prove we're not autistic."
Typical... Why are you guys so fucking autistic?

>America
>Culture
>Food
>Entertainment

American culture is food and entertainment haha and the bar is very low

>Euro culture
>be either autistic shut in neet obsessed with america or poor fucking junkie and starve to death

these digits speak truth...

Each country in Europe has a superior culture than america could ever have.

are you sure about that? your culture may have been great at one time, and I admire you patriotism, but you're drinking that euro koolaid man. america will still be eating at mcdonalds and partying on the beach when you're all wearing burkas and praying to the east.

i hope youre not that autistic swede on a proxy, but who knows most Euros are completely fucking autistic

Not an argument.

haha can't argue with that

plz halp

i'm american and i find this shit revolting. like if you're at work, and i'm a consumer like a patron at a gas station or something... i just want my fucking cigarettes, don't try to be my friend.

America for me equals Degeneracy, nothing more, nothing less.

Thought I was the only one.

French are fucking nuts. When I was in Paris I had better conversation with the foreigners than I did with natives

Must be the toxo

nah i'm just shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=M2p_8HEZd7w

when the time is right you know that we will. we love ireland...you will not fall.

too much tv. we don't blame you though. indoctrination is hard to overcome.

:^)

and the bad thing is nowadays, with social media... people get soo assblasted that you didn't treat them like a bro because you met them while they were working in a gas station trying to just buy cigarettes.. they broadcast it to all their degenerate friends that so and so in particular is stuck up or racis or whatever stupid fucking shit they think

yeah sorry for not wanting to be friends with some trash that wanted to exploit me for something

Autism speaks, you can feel it dripping on the screen .
The real answer is, we bombed the shit out of most of them and culturally we dominated themn. thgeir music, their clothes, are influenced by ours, McDonalds in every corner.
It's an inferiority complex. Or maybe just outright inferiority. All the alpha Germans , for example, died in WW2. The people today are descended from traitors, infirms, cowards, and Russsian rapists.

sorry senpai

I'm doing my best

I wished the superior English had slaughtered every single potato eating nigger in Ireland the second you started to question the Crowns rule over you. God save the fucking Queen.

The thing I hate the most about America is all the potato niggers that live here. They're like Jews. They live in their niglet communities and go to St Patrick's parish to worship the Pope and try not to starve to death.. While the Englishmen conquered foreign lands and brought civilization to every corner of the globe.

God Save the Queen. Anglos rightfully have ownership to all lower races(Irish, French, Niggers etc etc)

I've met a German guy and Swede, they both seemed normal enough. I'm like a weeaboo with Europe, too bad I'll probably never get to visit since I don't want to get culturally enriched.

>their entire sense of humor and their odd fixiation with America is outright autistic
aren't you?
you have to own it at least upcoming four years

IKR

The fabric of continental european society, after years of brainwashing, still going strong, family it's still the center. Apart from minor enclaves in Scandinavia and northern Germany, muslims don't get to impose shit, just enter in ffw integration procedure, or depart.
If we'd have the degeneracy promoted to base-model by the marxist cucks, like in liberal America, shit will get real fast, specially in Eastern Europe.

Your fucking problem is that you keep talking to the wrong eurofucks.
Look at your own folks. How are Americunts any better?
Actually Americunts exclude people much easier and are soooo picky to choose who they talk to.
Hey it's life you dumbnut, nothing serious so CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

This message was sent from Naziland!
Enjoy yourself and stay pathetic!

Why that tone and language? Because I can.
Its liberty, baby!

So basically you're a bunch of rude faggots with a stick up your ass. Got it.

>wrong eurofucks
ive unironically never met a cool euro online, they are super strange and most of them have zero friends and its obvious they never talked with people their age before.