The witch is going to be gay, isn't she? Not that there's anything wrong with that

The witch is going to be gay, isn't she? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98843955/#98885286
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this a Cubone spin off or something?

adult demon witch trying to hit in the little girl.
very, very interesting.

what is this a webcomic, of course she's gay

it's an upcoming disney cartoon

The more important question is, will she be evil?

No the Cubone will be gay and he will lust larger more alpha males of his species with thick cocks.

I feel like too many straight white women will complain about the bad guy being gay and how that somehow directly means that all gay people are bad.

Please let her be gay for the brown chick.
Irrelevant, she's not a villain.

>Irrelevant, she's not a villain.
Really? Her whole look, evil smirk and long finger nails cupping the main protagonist in her hands scream "I'm the bad guy".

They'll make the little cubone guy gay so foreign countries like Russia can easily redub him to be a girl.

The protag is the witch's apprentice. That's why Ms Protag has a magic staff.

>The protag is the witch's apprentice.
So what? The witch being evil would only make it more interesting then.

The original point was that people complaining about a bad guy being gay, when she's a protagonist.

It's like how no one complained about Grunkle Stan being Jewish and a moneygrubbing scammer. He was a good guy.

Probably, the companies think that they can do pandering for many different groups making a latin or dark skinned girl lesbian too, but the latin people don't care about gay shit.

If she is, she better be gay with her older witch gf

What if it's a buttwitch?

She's straight, remember...
>No messages in any of the episodes.
>The girl is as straight as a lamp post and has the hots for the head of the football team.
>Main character's OTP will be a hansom hunky blond hair, blue eyes MAN.
>Obligatory Pokemon reference (Cubone) for the main character's pet who also pays rent.
>The "villain" would be a Dr.Eggman/Dr.Wily parody that wants to bang the main character
>Minutes long shower scenes where steem covers up the naughty buts with some booty shaking, still censored for the DVD/BD release since this is Disney after all. Only shows up one if not a few times per season.
>A beach episode once a season.
>Some Red Hot Riding Hood inspired episode where the main character dresses up in a bunny suit and prances around on stage where a wolf is doing a bunch a wild takes wile watch her.
>IN OWL HOUSE THE TWO GENDERS IN OWL WORLD DOES NOT SELL THE NINTENDO SWITCH AS THEY'RE SOLD OUT DUE TO NINTENDO LABO, POKEMON GEN 8 AND SMASH.
>Season 1's finally will be about the main character getting bigger boobs naturally (as in NO IMPLANTS).
>Animation will be by either Studio Mir or Mua Films (Castlevania:TAS).

Could've just said western anime

Since it's obvious that's what they're going for

and how they got my interest with the tan tomboy lead

Again.
>Animation will be by either Studio Mir or Mua Films (Castlevania:TAS).
I'm more interested in...
>Minutes long shower scenes where steam covers up the naughty buts with some booty shaking, still censored for the DVD/BD release since this is Disney after all. Only shows up one if not a few times per season.
>A beach episode once a season.
>Season 1's finally will be about the main character getting bigger boobs naturally (as in NO IMPLANTS).

They better not make such a cute character a dyke, we have too many of that in cartoons rn. Im really hoping it isnt chock full of feminist undertones, the lady who made it seems like a crazy cunt.

Read

>not a hot succubus gf

Just because you’re portraying a gay couple doesn’t mean they can’t be hot.

Can I get some sauce on that

desuarchive.org/co/thread/98843955/#98885286