I'm not the only one who remembers that old Buzz Lightyear cartoon with this hotty in it, am I?

I'm not the only one who remembers that old Buzz Lightyear cartoon with this hotty in it, am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Lightyear_of_Star_Command
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, NOS-4-A2 was pretty cute.

>This is the perfect time for an evil monologue, eating me can wait
XR was based.

>MIND IF I MAKE IT A THREESOME?

Post Gravitina or go home.

Also I just remembered how they handled Zurg in this show/the movie. Looking back on it, he was probably one of my all-time favourite cartoon villains.

OP, what in the hell makes you think you'd be the only person on Sup Forums who remembers Mira Nova?

He was fucking great, hilarious yet menacing. He also had time to fuck with Buzz in petty ways, the true mark of a nemesis.

Old as fuck show that only ran for a year and nobody I speak to remembers it.

He just came from Reddit where "Am I the only one?" threads are the bread and butter.

Whatever you say, nigger. I've never once seen BLoSC ever brought up here and this is the place that jerks off to shit like Mummies Alive.

>I didn't know she was under warranty!

This thing was ...surprisingly good, too bad that it had no linear plot

Good writing, abysmal animation beyond the two test episodes. Not to say it had errors or anything, just a lot of static scenes akin to an 80s cartoon because the show was clearly underfunded. I know the first actually produced episode was the one with NOS-4-A2 which was Ep6 or something, the animation in that was on par with the VHS/DVD movie.

HYPER DEATH RAY
Y
P
E
R

D
E
A
T
H

R
A
Y

Ah yes, the origin of my blue-skin alien girl fetish.

>NOS-4-A2 was pretty cute
One of my first cartoon crushes that also gave me an appreciation for puns.

He was a robot AND a vampire, it was great.

You're full of shit

No you.

>I'm so evil I gave myself chills, even my goosebumps have goosebumps. I'm a bad boy!
Coming from a campy sounding Darth Vader, this is the greatest pre-victory mumbling a villain has ever blurted out.

Mega?
Not sure if there would be one since it's a little obscure, but it was a favorite as a child so i'd love to have it.

KissCartoon has all the episodes in tasty VHS potato quality.

I know for a fact that there is at least one good torrent out there.

Man this show had some grade A space waifu material across the board

I don't think I ever saw this episode. So does she, like, turn into a robot vampire girl?

Nah sadly the bite does nothing, it was like a weak attack that did nothing but instill some weird BDSM fetishes into kids.

She does turn into a robofurry in a later episode but that's from him harnessing Ty's curse.
>She likes getting pet

That one episode that I think was the pilot, with the other rangers trying to protect some VIP from Zurg. They're pinned down, and to keep his hopes up they each tell the story of how they first met Buzz, and why they know he'll show up and save them now. Every story Zurg has some upgraded version of his Hornet bot. A Giant Hornet, then a Super Hornet, and then a Mega Hornet. each one bigger than the last. As the last story ends all hope seems lost, and Zurg appears driving a giant freakin' mecha hornet, the Grande' Hornet! And just then Buzz shows up piloting the Star Command Venti Ranger. And Zurg says, "Wait, wait, is Venti bigger than Grande? I can never remember."

I have never laughed so hard in my life as when I first saw/heard that.

>only ran for a year
What? Didn't it have like 2 or 3 seasons? I remember watching it for a long ass time at different timeslots.

Nicole Sullivan was her VA, right? I remember seeing her on MadTV and crushing hard.

>The series originally aired on UPN and ABC from October 2000 to January 2001 as part of Disney's One Saturday Morning programming block

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Lightyear_of_Star_Command

They pumped out 65 episodes in that time.

He looks like Earthworm Jim.

Right, but that was two seasons, and only counts the original run, not reruns that aired later on Toon Disney and such.

>"Well, Grande's bigger than tall..."

She was so cute. Gotta love that voice

Great show. Too bad Lasseter hated it.

fpbp

BUZZ LIGHTYEAR OF STAR COMMAND

>when you become flavor of the week and /d/ tries to make a fetish out of you

Why?

I remember how despite any special variants or modifications they were always push overs because of how stupid they were.
Reminded me of the shitty a.i. in my old computer games.

>One of my first cartoon crushes
Holy shit, I know that feel.

He looks like any number of Doug Tennapel's creations. Makes sense, this was around that general time where he was popular, and Disney wasn't shy about "borrowing."

Because it wasn't what he imagined.

If it weren't for timing I would have thought they were mocking the battle droids from the Prequels.