FUCK TED CRUZ!

CALLING ALL TRUMP FOOT SOLDIERS! Voice your disgust and rejection of Lyin' Ted taking any part of a Trump administration. FUCK THAT BITCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Cruz is based and will provide everything he can for Trump.

He deserves a seat on the Supreme Court.

I actually like Cruz since he supported and defended Trump in the end. I know it was for career reasons but still.
He's very smart and educated. He even nearly won the nomination.

#crumisl i am now

Cruz has redeemed himself go home leaf

Cruz is better than fucking Christie and Gingrich

Haven't you seen the meems leaf? youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

>I could never get the damn things to work for me

What is this a reference to?

This. By a fucking mile. He's much more sophisticated than the establishment republicans and not really on their side.

He joins Trumps team..Trump has him under control..wont run against him in 2020 4d? Maybe...

fuck you leaf, i like ted.

You should be proud this man is from your county leaf. Would take Cruz before Turdope.

He's not one to be trusted. Nasty guy!

THAT'S SEXIST

I just dropped three turd nuggets in the toilet that are worth more than Ted. All of you who support him get flushed down, too.

this was a good thread

Democrats referring to blacks.

To the leaf that replied "THAT'S SEXIST": Don't be a grump just because you got pumped in your rump by Donald J. Trump.

HE IMPLIED THAT ALL MEN ARE NASTY

I'LL SHOW HIM WHAT NASTY MEN LOOK LIKE

>trust me i'm on the trump train guize toot toot
Go to bed CTR.

Fuck off leaf. Cruz needs to be Supreme Court nom or straight up attorney general. Regardless cruz had better conservative policy then trump. Trump needs 8 years then we need 8 years of cruz in the white house to put the final nail in the coffin for progressive politics. In the next couple days your going to see the dems drop their race baits and focus on Reagan Democrats from the rust belt.

You are disgusting

Why does a liar deserve a seat on the Supreme Court?

Support your countryman you fucking leaf.

The DOJ is full of snakes. It will take someone like Ted or Rudy to root them out.

I think they're going even more to the left.
They're in a complicated situation. They have to pander to dindus to get enough of their votes and to the working class.

>then we need 8 years of cruz
A better nail would be 8 years of a Democratic Webb Presidency.

Am now u ironically cruzmissle. He will protect my guns and overturn roe v wade

Webb will be leaving that party due to it being anti-White. They dont want Webb, Webb doesnt want them.

leafs only makes two kinds of posts

1) Liberal shit smearing
2) Being a tryhard and trying to nudge shoulders with Sup Forums as a desperate and obvious form of manipulation

"leafs only makes two kinds of posts"

1. You're a pussy leftist twat.
2. Learn how to spell you moron! 'make two kinds of posts,' not 'makes two kinds of posts' you redneck hillbilly.

shut the fuck up leaf. cruz never flip flopped after supporting trump even when the rest of the party ditched him. go suck weedmans dick in your irrelevant country. can't wait until we nuke you faggots.

Cruz cries like a little bitch and so do you. =D