pastebin.com/USrYQw6y
-------------------------
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED :
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

someone look into this it’s sketchy as fuck and has the Boylover symbol
childcarecenter.us/provider

Senpai has noticed our shitposts and is whining to the local press about how persecuted he is because we shared all his disgusting instagram pics, topkek:

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj?#
xkcd.com/806/
intelius.com/people/Achilles-Alefantis/Mc Lean-VA/0cmx4e4yzhe
docdroid.net/q7A92jS/westlaw-peoplemap-report-mr-james-a-alefantis.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BIGGEST LEAD SO FAR. THIS THE SAME GIRL WHO WAS TAPPED DOWN TO THE TABLE. evelynneaville.blogspot.com

again footage of Besta Pizza

periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj?#

double pane glass windows
cameras

odd as fuck

I actually think Achilles is more likely his nickname or pseudonym. Its written James "Achilles" Alefantis, with the quotation marks.

So yeah that Achilles L Alefantis is probably him. The L might stand for Lee, which is his fathers name...

This is not the biggest lead we have, this has existed for awhile but to no fruition.

what up boys bump

This leads to deeper connections

what the actual fuck

Ignore this guy he's fucking stupid. this is our biggest lead, here she is BEING SOLD to the sex cult. How old is she 2?

evelynneaville.blogspot.com

Thanks lad. Another day, another pedo ring going down is all

I'd like links to the descent texture files if anyone has them....

I'll test them myself.

that was in 2009, was it not?

she would be 7.

Stop trying to fucking derail ongoing investigations shill

Every time I bring this up you guys really really really really really don't want to talk about it

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

HELLOFRIEND.SVG

no offense dude, i went to the website in the last thread, where are you basing this BEING SOLD thing off of despite the 'next queen of america' angle

Alright goyim....

Don't you think this has gotten a little out of hand?

Move along, nothing to see there goy.

The what texture files? Speak normal.

We've been looking at this blogspot for fucking days now with no result, there's nothing we can find there.

These fucking derailing shills WE'VE ALREADY DONE ALL THIS

You know who I am

It's literally been all over the fucking place. If it's important it'll tie in to something that comes up in the future, stop bitching about it

See:
"MENTIONSHIBBOLEETTORECEIVEADISCOUNTONYOURFIRSTBILL"
It's a play on xkcd.com/806/

evelynneaville.blogspot.com

"For some raw and uncut time"

You

a thread on /x/ was auto 404'd on page 1 regarding this

thought y'all should know considering someone claimed to be with the cult and threatened actual posters

Well then, here's a Lee L. Alefantis and his info. He's in this 70's .

intelius.com/people/Achilles-Alefantis/Mc Lean-VA/0cmx4e4yzhe

I'm willing to die to tell the story. What are you gonna do about it faggot

dgaf about this thread but awesome image pick OP

no idea what you mean by that, maybe there's a reason people really really really really aren't talking to you on this subject
i understand the lingo, but you gotta see it's only because we're looking for it. It's all about interpretation, you could very well be right, but right now this is fucking nothing and freaking out about it isn't gonna help

>trying to (you) his own post
>forgetting about IDs

kys disgusting shill

Hold on what happened to the original jumble of characters it was, when it led to the girl who was missing in Britain?

thanks for correcting the record™

Also Known As

Lee L Alefantis

Achilles Lee Alefantis is in his 70s

Achilles Has Lived In

Mc Lean, VA
Falls Church, VA
Cincinnati, OH

Achilles's Relatives

Pamela Chavez
Louis Alefantis
Susan Alefantis
Lollis Alepantis

what?

Someone found some Descent(computer game) texture files in one of the hiden backends. As far as I can tell the posters are currently banned. Hopefully not v&.

I'm trying to find them I might have them but want to confirm something.

Does Sup Forums auto archive every thread? If so then Koons' Sup Forums thread would have to be out there.

When he casually mentioned "young blood treat" after someone asked him if he'll live longer than us normies that's when I knew it was for real. Hadn't heard of that term before that point but after researching it it made complete sense.

Gematria is shit basically.
It's a tech company using an xkcd reference for geeks :)

yeah, what is the validity of the names that guy was doxxing?

anyone look it/them up? it's weird but how 'real' weird is it?

usually when i see this on Sup Forums (the last like month or so) i go to check /x/, because i figure the anons intrested in cult things would flip over this, but i NEVER find a thread. Haven't the whole month. I think the mods just ban politics there and are sjw cucks dude,

guys you misunderstand, i wanted to tell you it got deleted because i thought it was weird that discussion on /x/ is being shut down. i want to stop this shit too

Hello @pizzagate2016 love your instagram ;)

If anyone could find that it would be interesting as fuck. I'm guessing the "young blood" reference is referring to blood transfusions. These people actually think kid's blood makes them more youthful. Just look at the spirit cooking lady, she's 69 and looks 20 years younger.

Remember it is always in your best interest to eat on your friends before they rat on you.

You should come over tomorrow I'm making tea

ITT: Cannibals

Just in case you don't get a presidential pardon.

>you won't

Nothing will happen, and everybody investigating has already put their life on the line.

If you aren't a shill, then that's fine. but don't post stupid shit like that.

i don't know what you're upset about. someone on the /x/ thread wanted us to stop investigating and then seemingly doxxed everyone inside

maybe it was deleted because mods were scared of more doxxing

All modern buildings and double panes
The 2 panes trap an atmosphere of dead air space. It's insulating

PFdieOjT

honorary nonsense shill of the night everybody.

pic related is what we're dealing with

you're fear mongering.

Nobody on /x/ was doxxed. They listed random names and scared your 12 year old brain.

Koons didn't explain it in his thread. Like I said all of his responses to questions asked in his AMA thread were brief and to the point. I'm sure he dropped at least one bombshell on a future NWO plan but I just can't remember.

The "young blood treatment" made sense to me because of stem cells. This was from my own research.

look kids may be getting fucking killed by politicians, i just want everyone to go about this carefully

It's basically a blood transfusion packed full of stem cells.

if you are scared leave. no one gives a shit about your feelings

I fell like you're being really disrespectful.

ID: die

Here's some good info on James, a TON to comb through.

docdroid.net/q7A92jS/westlaw-peoplemap-report-mr-james-a-alefantis.pdf.html

whatever

i'm still in this with you guys, i asked last thread if i should spread this on fb, would the vigilant citizen article be alright or is that still to weird looking? maybe the youtube video?

top fucking snek, what are you going to do about it shill? nothing?

Someone else's stem cells randomly dumped in your blood stream isn't going to do much though.

underrated post

ArchiveAnon, pls do.

I would have said hold off till we get a smoking gun but all these monsters know we're investigating them already so I doubt it will hurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

i'm sharing this one on youtube daily.

It will if they're 1) your same blood type and 2) you get them routinely.

the gril that died 3 days ago, she was going to look into human trafficking in haiti and was heavily criticizing clinton and her foundation

i feel like many answers would be found in haiti, if a group of people investigated there.... but its like going into the wolf's mouth

Ive been decompressing from the election for the last week, glad to see you guys still working on this.

Bump

newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

Someone should apply to be a dishwasher at one of these places desu

Is there even life in Oregon?

You will need a normie-friendly infograph or text or something to reach them. A video would be good too.

A bunch of pastebins and Sup Forums posts wouldn't do, but that's very depending on your fb friends of course.

have fun giving them your address for your paycheque and waking up in a dungeon

what info was being discussed at the time?

it was a small thread, only 20 or so replies

but someone said they were getting annoyed with us and said this was the last warning. some names were posted and one user freaked out. when other anons asked for more names to see if it was legit, the thread was deleted

I was mostly memeing but you're rigt, if any exclusive information popped up here they'd know where it came from.

Although I'm sure as things go on people here will get ballsier and start to approach it directly.

They took a picture of some weird image on the wall.
These pizza pedos are very weird.

bump

another potential lead

we have idiots posting this shit on facebook. I have to assume 90% of this thread has an IQ lower than 80 lol

but to be fair, user who posted in this chan's last thread only had 2 posts, these 2 pics...

that looks more like a honeypot than anything

holyfuckwut

yeh the average IQ on Facefuck is much higher lawlz

What's this user?

I'm so fucking angry right now.

its a fucking false flag you idiot

that's almost certainly a honeypot. It's too obvious.

>honeypot
no, i just seen a baby getting licked.
i think im going to throw up

not searching that shit
do it greatest ally

Any DDOS'ers around? Now is your time to shine

does honeypot = put you on a list/isn't legit pedo's?

cause if not, they literally have designated sections for CP producers

if it really isn't a honeypot, make sure you DO NOT save anything as "evidence".

You WILL go to jail if you download that shit.

Ok well you can throw up even more because now you're on a list you dumb fucking idiot. It's too obvious to be real and the FBI is LITERALLY all over TOR

holy fuck, please this

this is your one time to do good

Do you go to jail for just watching it or downloading is what you have to do? Would never do it either way but interested for the investigators on here

In fact, just accessing it could get you arrested. You don't even need to save anything.

man you don't know how many pics/vids they have there.
honeypot or not, you have to contribute in order to register i think

If there's any evidence you even viewed it, in 90% of western countries you will go to jail.