You stumble upon some Trump protesters and happen to be wearing your MAGA hat...

You stumble upon some Trump protesters and happen to be wearing your MAGA hat. This guy tells you it's time you've recognized your white privilege. What do you do Sup Forums?

turn 360 degrees and walk out

I don't think I'd have to do anything that guy doesn't look very confrontational

You're not getting my name

You're getting a fuck you.

Put my black cock in his anime gf's ass while he watches.

appropriate

Make him suck my dick like the good faggot he is.

I assert my damn privilege. I have it and I'm going to use it.

Tell him that he has no right to determine who is and isn't privileged as he is a white male. Then I call him a racist and get some frizzy haired black transman and xer best friend a bulldyke with purple hair to kick his teeth in.

grab him by the pussy

Get naked and wrestle of course.

I wouldn't be caught dead with a MAGA hat.

Now that the election is over can I buy a MAGA hat? I don't wan't the fakes on ebay even if they are only a few bucks

nobody fucking asked you, faggot

>Did you just ASSUME my race?

Explain to him I'm not white

Slap him right here. It won't hurt him, but it will send his glasses flying. The psychological effect might cause him to panic and given the low physical trauma, your actions would be relatively easy to defend in court (especially if he does anything to block your path).

t. Someone who wears glasses.

I'd just laugh at the Anti Trump protesters and tell them to cry because I love their salty tears.

I identify as a black lesbian, telling others to check their privilege sounds pretty privileged to me nigga so get yo white ass outa my face.

Tell him I'm rated 100% disabled for PTSD by the VA then forcibly shove a plastic dinosaur up his ass.

I praise tengri and unleash the horde

Rights aren't rights if someone can take them away, they're privileges.
Go ahead, revoke my privileges.

I hate this privileged white male

I hate him

He used to be a nice young man

holy shit is that my little brother it looks exactly like him down to the smug and the hipster glasses

Zuck benor

Kick his wife's son over

OK, I checked my white privilege.

god damn it feels great to be white

y-you too

shit on my and and chase him until i get him on the ground and smear it all over his face.

Slap his gf on the butt and ask him what HE'S gonna do about it

I shit my pants and give it to him while I yell "I'M SORRY I WAS ONLY SUPPORTING TRUMP IRONICALLY!!!"

Just kidding I fuck his girlfriend and after that he gobbles up my cum out her, dafuq you think I do nigga?

where the fuck are you and is this normal practice where you come from?