If you could make the most offensive cartoon or comic in existence, what would you put in it?

If you could make the most offensive cartoon or comic in existence, what would you put in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vXjwTux8T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in the current climate? A successful, cis white male being happy and unburdened.

Equality, every race is one: the human race everyone in the world is mixed race and gay. religion is bad, enjoying life and sleeping with who you want is fine. whites are inherently racist. using imageboards is a cause for execution.

A cartoon with no animation.
A comic that takes zero advantage of being a visual medium and textbooks that vomits info, jokes, info on said joke accompanied with a asterisk that leads to another textbox explaining everything a 3rd time in every single panel, on every single page.

What's the point? SU already exhists

I either wouldn’t or I’d make a story about rape. Just a normal story for the majority of it, real sympathitic characters and the like. No build up just her jogging getting in better shape, goes through a park, and boom.

Have the story continue with her breaking down, losing connections, everyone distancing themselves from her until suicide.

Not trying to say anything with the story just interested in showing a story with a slow boil and two different genres while showing a realistic depiction of something horrific.

Probably want it to be rotoscoped or something abstract like the belladonna of sadness.

A Serbian film but in gritty stop motion. also air it on nick jr.

baby rape...only the BABY is the one doing the raping to the general populace.

That sounds more like an artistic film than an offensive cartoon.

Satan raping Christianity's depiction of God right as he makes a glorious reveal to Humanity to reveal his goal has finally been made and he is happy to let ALL into his kingdom and then Satan comes up and stabs him literally in the stomach and rapes in front of all of humanity, an akes it so all living things feel exactly what God is feeling.

Die.

I guess, then I guess I just fall back on my previous idea which is just not making a cartoon.

Make it as inoffensive as possible at first and then piss everyone off with a massive tone shift with everything that could possibly insult everyone ever.

A full 30 page comic consisting of nothing but a man and woman engaging in consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

A mother shitting into her own baby with such inhuman ferocity and quantity, the baby explodes like a balloon. This is the first episode of a 12 episode series.

Like CAD?

Underaged detected.

Christian detected.

Muhammad

it's awwright...

Your the weird kid with no friends in school right?

I mean you have friends, that like, you know through like counterstrike or something. But nobody at school wants to hang out with you? Am I in the ball park?

get the King star King animators to do a animated World Peace by Sam Hyde

dude I just did what OP asked for.

>already legitimately offended two people
We have a winrar

butts

Really offensive stuff.

So, Preacher?

This

A baby crying literally nonstop at 120 decibels, and no matter what its parents do, it never stops crying.

Killing it is impossible as it is immortal and effectively indestructible,

Moving away from babby makes baby teleport to parents after 20 minutes of being at least 300 feet away.

removal of ear and other parts of their body that make hearing possible do nothing as the baby cries are heard inside their mind.

Death of parents reveals their is afterlife, they still hear baby.

it also never stops shitting.

this guy gets it

A mean-spirited parody of all the SJW comics out there like Faith, that kid with downs syndrome, and most recent Marvel characters with a bunch of dysfunctional superheroes of different backgrounds (The leader is wheelchair-bound and has downs syndrome, a gay black man, a transgendered lesbian, a fat latino, an asian, a middle-eastern and some others.) "attempting" to fight crime despite hating each other and being all-around idiots with the handicapped guy being the only smart one.

Also features faux-political commentary that is contantly bashing politicians with Donald Trump usually being a villain/antagonist for no reason at all.

A cartoon with the message of trying to justify and normalize pedophilia, with its main character trying to fuck her 5 year old neighbor.

random people from all walks of life are locked in a room and savagely beaten with a 12 inch rubber dildo for about 20 minutes at a time.

man that sounds like an amazing adult swim animated sketch.

or like something from China, IL?

Sam hyde

>her

IT'S AWWWWWWWWWWWWWRIGHT mixed with that one Pete doujin or whatever and some Islamic imagery

SchoolHouse Rock only its all about teaching about different kinds of fetishes from giantism, vore, Weight gain, furries, coprohagia, and floortiles.

So literally anything that isn't part of your circlejerk?

Do either of you retards not know what the point of this thread is?

nothing

A Scooby Doo-esque cartoon but its about a gang of KKK members hunting down niggers.

Torture.

Slow, painful torture. Like meathooks digging into someone's ribcage. Fingernails getting drilled through. Getting one's skin scalded with high pressure steam as hot as a geyser.

Think Superjail except the criminals are more relatable or hateable.

Bobs burgers but Bob is in charge of a WW2 concentration camp and is competing against Jimmy Pesto's concentration camp across the street. Pesto's camp has all the cutting edge gas chambers and more impressive variety of Jews and gays and gypsies and shit. while bobs inmates are all lower class construction workers and the mentally disabled.

>whites are inherently racist
but even numale white guys roll over and say "yea i guess i am", this doesn't offend anyone because it's already being pushed and everyone either sees it as truth or says "yea im such a tool, im a dumbass, i wish i weren't white" on social media

A sketchy comedy show that combines all the ideas in this thread, and babies are added to all of them.

The aristocrats!

That's a good one, keep it in the original scooby doo style and mix the black people up from Jim Crow to civilized to Africa

Its a Peanuts cartoon but Charlie Brown commits suicide by the end of it.

Fairly Odd Parents but all the characters are replaced by their respective VAs.

Just re-air drawn together

Okay Ennis fuck off

Anarcho-capitalism that shows a society working without any government at all.

A cheap knockoff of Doraemon from China teams up with an autistic teenager and tries to get him to stop being such a beta faggot. His methods including "getting him laid" (i.e. rape,) "experiencing the world" (i.e. going on a safari and poaching the local villagers,) and "making him friends" (i.e. getting him involved with the mafia.) He uses his pocket to store dead hookers.

Test

I would go onto the Sup Forums board Sup Forums and post a comic.

This would cause the mods & janitors to shit themselves to death in an explosive diarrhea rage.

A MC coming out as a pedophile in public and trying to normalize it, seeking help for everyone with that problem. He never tries to have sex with kids because he knows it's bad, but admits he'd want to.

A cartoon adapation of the Unfunnies.

How many times did you jerk off while writing that?

Underrated

Yet people lose their shit over things they feel imply that

An alien on a mission to direct every single slur in the book towards its respective group, be it race, ethnicity, sexuality, all that jazz.

You can't just have rape, you gotta have the context of it be that the women deserved it, was better off for it, and practically made the man do it. Pretty much just take all of what feminists say about 'rape culture' and make it into a cartoon

Jesus user, calm down.

That's not offensive, that's just dark - learn the difference.

That sounds less gross and offensive and more kinda hilarious

A animated sitcom in a nazi deathcamp.
think " allo allo" but only with death, rape and silly jokes

a cartoon remake of pink flamingos

Child and animal abuse advocacy would pretty much make every single person on the planet that doesn't do either unbelievably mad I think

Literally The Batman cartoon, only Bruce is sexually abusing Robin, and everyone else who knows shits on Robin for not being happy he gets to fuck Batman.

remake ed edd n eddy but make the ed's be clingy rapists

Ah, the good old SCP-Foundation style of writing.

delet this

Family Guy?

Rick and morty alresdy exists

>he doesn’t want an /ss/ cartoon

The wacky adventures of a well mannered, goofy, clumsy and cheerful pedophile as he tries to get little girls to fall in love with him so they can go on dates.

Just give shadman the animation studio and the budget

So Goofy from Disney if he was a pedophile?

I'd watch it.

Already kinda been done. Check the film Irréversible.

The main character is a white, cis male who is strong, powerful, and liked by the whole community. He shares an apartment with four women - a black woman who looks like an obese golliwog and eats friend chicken and watermelon, an Asian woman who does karate and practices mysticism and can't drive worth a shit, a Hispanic woman who speaks no English and is dumb as a stump, and a white woman who is a lesbian trans activist.

And the show revolves around him raping them, on a whim. And during sex, they struggle and they hate it, but guy smacks them around and loves every second.

When sex is over, the woman lays there, trembling, and the other women come over to tell her that "It's okay, you just need to learn to please him. It's his right as a man to use your body" and she agrees. And this goes on and on.

There is no episode variation. There is no story arc other than what is mentioned. There is no development.

The music is 100% freeform jazz.

The animation style is Flash Animation, a la 2008.

not with an mc, but venture bros. had a storyline about that

youtube.com/watch?v=5vXjwTux8T4

the kankers already fit the bill

rule63 the thing, and watch THAT shitstorm rain down

A black man rapes a pregnant child forcing her into labor early, he grabs the premature newborn and uses it to beat old trans married
ladies, his rampage is only stopped when a islamist blows him and a nearby hospital full of cancer patients up. Then we learn the real main characters are actually the family of one of the cancer patients in the hospital, who is actually a serial killer, who hopes to stop the spread of cancer by killing all the gays because he heard a youtube news reporter say that homosexuality causes people to use microwaves more often which causes radiation. To cover up his killings his frames anti-vaxxers as the culprits of the murders, increasing tensions and causing a civil war. It is only then we realize that the serial killer was not actually the main character, he was merely a pawn used by a taiwanese ambassador to justify a military invasion of the United States by the European Union, who has secretly been planning to invade the US anyway so they could capture the children and use them in their sex slave trade and provide free children to the migrants so that they don't rape everyone, it is then we loop back to the black man, who actually survived the suicide bombing, and has stopped his life of crime after receiving his state sanctioned mexican 9 year old girl he is then elected President of Canada, despite not being a resident.

yeah, but i think OP was thinking GENUINELY offensive, not just ur vaguely satirical try-hard edgelord offensive

most of US is christian.

I'm going to redirect OP's question, and narrow it a bit.

If someone could make the most offensive cartoon/comic to YOU, what would it be like?

Instead of widespread offense, would would it take to make YOU go "oh shit, that's way too far"

underage uncensored nudity

fpbp

Actually reported.

>rape story
Christ that reminds me of when someone made a comic with sexual assault as part of a gallery in uni and someone got so triggered that they had to CUT OUT the panels with the actual act

Fucking hell, I was really disappointed and I bet the original artist was tool

I'd read it. Yes, I'm that stupid.

a new season of Johnny Test.

Trips of truth to confirm my own stupidity.

A new story arc by Marvel where the Punisher kills all the SJW forced characters. The series will be called "Great Again".

The story leads to a Civil War of sorts, with some characters banding under the SJWs and others seeing Punisher as right in his deeds.
Murdering his way through a sea of blood, he faces Squirrel Girl in the end and kills her gruesomely.

Somehow fucking up the fabric of reality, Punisher manages to reboot Marvel's main universe (Earth-616). All new stories henceforth are written with nationalistic values in mind and the defense of the nuclear family. There is no feminism anymore, no race mixing propaganda, and the jewish question is explicitly addressed.

An educational Hillary Clinton cartoon, where she is president, and it's targeted at little girls. I'd make sure it has great morals, valuable life lessons, good animations and voice-acting, and to be watchable enough for parents as well.
This way, the only people that'd find it offensive would be Sup Forums and the manchildren browsing this board. There would be dozens of threads made about my show every single week, and the tears would be delicious.

A comic about a black raid on a white farm in South africa.
It starts with the blacks moving in at night, slowly creeping into the house, but they shoot an attack dog, and wake the family up.
The father rushes down the stairs with his shotgun, and gets a couple of shots off on the unprepared killers, but he is far outnumbered, and has his gun wrestled away from him, and is then held down and scalped with a machete.
They move up the stairs, and are surprised to hear a gunshot from the room upstairs.
When they enter, they find that the farmers wife has killed herself, and two crying girls and huddled by her corpse, soaked in blood.
They seize the two girls, and drag they kicking and screaming back to the living room.
First, they take out a hammer, and break the girls kneecaps, and stomp their legs to make sure they can't run.
They nail the girls hands to the table, bend them over, and take turns raping them as one other raider is boiling water in the kitchen.
After the rape, the leader of the raiders takes a skinning knife and cuts the first girls face off, lifts up her head, and drowns her in the pot of boiling water.
The second girl is kept alive for days, being starved, dehydrated, and continuously raped as the raiders steal and loot the farm.
2 days later, after all the looting is done, they set the place on fire, and let the girl burn to death.

There is a manga called Hunter x Hunter who does that, but that's Sup Forums.

>100% freeform jazz