I come from a very liberal family. This weekend...

I come from a very liberal family. This weekend, when I get to town they're all going to be asking me what I think about the election. As a Trump supporter but a shitty debater, I need a quick and concise, bullet point list of reasons why Hillary was shit and Trump is better. Hit me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao are you saying you voted for trump when you didn't know shit about him or his competition? ,':^y

classic

Don't.

Hillary didn't have a message. She didn't give a positive reason why people should have voted for her. The entirety of her campaign hinged on saying Trump was bad. Meanwhile trump was actually hitting on messages that resonated with people like the economy and national security.

Her warmongering is the easiest slam to shut someone down. 'What could be more xenophobic than World War III?'

Do what the rest of Sup Forums is doing: tell them you voted for him to "drain the swamp" and then struggle to explain how his transition team/prospective cabinet choices aren't far more corrupt than obama's white house.

lmao classic trump supported. goes on Sup Forums and asks randos for reasons why they should argue with their family. seriously kill yourself man.

"There are a couple hundred thousand dead Iraqis on Clinton's hands, to say nothing of Yemen, Syria, and Libya."

>"But she apologized for that already!"

"Apologizing doesn't bring a half million people back to life. She had her chance to prove she was different but followed along quietly like all the rest."

This is a fun argument, because they either have to go back on their distaste of Bush 43 and the Iraq War or they counter with "Well Trump will start a new war!"

Then you can just counter with saying Putin already respects Trump, who else would we war with?

Avoid the topic and have a pleasant time.

Just tell them you voted for Hillary and leave it be instead of being one of those faggots who shows up to Thanksgiving with a debate bullet point list.

Libtards started spreading that awful shit, don't perpetuate it. Your family is "very liberal." You aren't going to change anyone's mind.

"I sided with the candidate that Saudi Arabia was against"

Here is why your lib family lost...just read this to them.

This. But if you absolutely must broach the subject, then
This.

You're fucked, bud. Bullet points are worthless. "Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." Listing off a point is essentially opening a debate about what you just said. Keep your mouth shut if you don't want to embarrass yourself.

Even if you had solid debate skills, you wouldn't be able to penetrate the shield of intolerable smugness and righteous indignation that protects your average liberal from reality.

>she preached women and gay rights but took money from the saudis

>she financed her campaign partly by getting paid millions from speaking at wall street, that money doesn't come without having to repay it later as favors

>she doesn't mind late abortions (even if they are pro-choice you should try and reach common ground by being against late termination)

>she made the crisis in the middle east worse

>she shared classified material within her circle

>she won't do anything to stop illegal immigrants

>rigged the primaries against crazy bernie

Whatever you do, don't get into economics.

Because, well. Just don't.

She's a puppet for the global elites that form a shadow organization behind everything.

Tell them that you refused to vote for someone who desires war to the point that she would gladly use nuclear weapons to accomplish a mission.

Nobody can tell you shit, you don't even have to touch on other subjects.

he won.

this

and start reading up on persuasion, see scott adam's persuasion reading list

you live in a different reality than your family

except people who aren't retarded don't actually believe this

Write these down

- you weren't sure about Trump but then you heard he hates Jews.

- you weren't sure about Trump but then you heard he hates mexicans

- you weren't sure about Trump but then you heard he hates Blacks

- you weren't sure about Trump but then you heard he hates women

- you weren't sure about Trump but then you heard he hates retards

- you weren't sure about Trump but then you heard he can make Anime real life.

Stutter out one of those whenever someone more intelligent than you asks any question at all, you fucking retard faggot.

Make it interesting. Say you like what he said about banning Muslim immigration but you personally believe he should take it a step farther and make Islam illegal in the U.S. and all Muslims should be rounded up and tried for treason.

>being afraid of showing your support
that's low energy
if you don't wanna debate that's fine but you don't have to be ashamed of supporting Trump

There's a time and place for everything, and Thanksgiving isn't the place for going aspie on politics.

It used to be polite not to bring up politics and religion in a discussion. I don't want politics in my Thanksgiving and neither should you.

I understand, we don't have thanksgiving but we still have family dinners. I'm just saying that refusing to argue about politics isn't the same as being ashamed of saying who you voted for.

not what he said, shill. He just said he wants a concise list of reasons, so he can use it in a debate. This doesn't mean he didn't have his reasons, it just means he isn't good at verbally explaining them.

Link to this post? I want to see what their reactions were

Memorize this

Also hillary being a sell out to to the globalist, wall st, and a hypocrite from taking money from Islamofascist regimes that enslave women and murder homosexuals

Just say you voted for Trump because you felt like it you pussy bitch nigger.

Thanksgiving up here is kind of like having a family reunion built around a nice meal.

If it were just another ordinary dinner, I'd say sure, go ahead. But people in my family travel pretty far just for Thanksgiving dinner, it would be rude to spoil it with disagreements.

Why did Pence get rid of lobbyist then?

youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

just show them this, if they try and defend it simply laugh and walk away

Why cant you just say you're tired of hearing about politics and just want to enjoy your time with your family?

Ignore them when they bring up politics, dont reveal your power level. Have fun.

Fuck your cousins or something.

oh this too

Saudi arabia= kill gays
Qatar = Enslave blacks
Saudi arabia + Qatar = fund clinton.

Hillary:

>terrible experience, fucked up middle east
>had no specific reform message, no goals
>slave to corporate overlords and special interests
>corrupt, untrustworthy, unreliable, bad judgement

I totally see your point, I still don't like the idea of lying about it but it may be unavoidable in that situation.

>Trump
>racist
>misogynistic
>homophobic
>transphobic
>no political experience
>male
>white
Hillary would have saved the USA and now its being torn apart by people who know the truth.
That trump won with his heterosexual white male privilege.

This. My cousin is a Hillshill and I don't want to cock block myself.

You thought Hillary would start WW3 with Russia by enforcing a no-fly zone over Syria against Assad's will. She already destroyed Libya once. Assad is the ruler of Syria, invites Russian planes to fly over his country, Hillary orders them shot down. Suddenly nukes.

Podesta pedo wikileaks youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

And read Hillcunt e-mails at foia.state. gov
C05764911
C05779612
C05782401
C05794498
C05777802

Then tell your dumbass Satanist parents to fuck right off.