Lord Styx

Thoughts on this meme God? I think he is the prophet cast upon us to by kek to bear truth in a world of lies.

his occult bullshit is retarded but other than that i like the guy

So thats what his plantation looks like. All I ever see is the garden

stop posting this fag

hes not even very smart

he made a bunch of predictions about the election and they were pretty much all wrong except 'trump will win'

all his reasons for why he won were completely false or off the mark by a million miles

you'll see the light soon my son. styx is a prophet sent by kek.

muh satanism...

muh occult...

muh pentagram necklace...

kek overload.

Very intelligent. I recognize him as a demi-god. If you're reading this, styx, I encourage you to keep developing. Try to develop your body as well - microcosmos.

You will need to also be a warrior if you want to be a member of the future elite.

Only reason he gets attention is because....
>he looks like the average pol user
>looks like he has no friends outside of the internet like pol users
>he's a try hard edgy numale polcuck

Any retard who had enough time to watch and analyze election mapping and projections as well as look into multiple new sources could tell you exactly what he was saying.

He's TYT but on another spectrum for autistic , sad basement dwellers.

Saved

@98922189
Bait

>Mfw a fucking Wizard has a better grasp on politics than 99% of (((analysts)))

Styx may be a Meme magician but he is no wizard. He pounds that 5/10 vag on the regular, m8

1.This ain't twitter faggot
2.he's going to be cast aside like the meme he was and go back to being a nobody.
3.he's the pol equivalent as Ken bone was to reddit fags.

Styx is fucking great man. I watch him everyday

Who is this edgelord and who keeps shilling him on Sup Forums?

I wish he would go back to making runescape videos.

Styx is autismo as hell. Jason Unruhe is a much better source of uncucked news.

5/10 vag?

I guess if your standards for fucking are between your sister and your cousin.

Styx is last successor of Jesus Christ

Styx himself. His time is up and he knows it

>degenerate straightfag

dropped

@98923169
>He's going to be cast aside
He has 67k subs. It seems like everyday he gains like 3-5k subs.
@98923509
At least he actually has someone to fug.
>Inb4 nuhhh uhhh I got a 10/10 super model GF

Fucking retard that thinks he's going to inherit the media mantle once cnn falls.
Also he makes like 30 predictions that are wrong but the one he gets right he goes on and on about like his occult bullshit let him see the future

how long until he guests on Infowars?

Newfag just click on the number id for the post you want to reply to. You just look sad.

At least he got someone to fuck ? By that standard you also like fat girls with low self esteem and a inherit lust for Meth who carry the bare minimum of genetics

Just another dweeb with a webcam. Go fuck yourself, kids.

top kek

He makes comfy vlogs like Varg. Even though he appears to be a dumb goth teen he's actually fairly clued up and goes into more detail than most.

>LOL fuck christianity and superstition!

>now let's talk about witches, devils and shit.

Really?

Complete faggot. Proof of the nihilism running rampant in this board. Grow up lads.

Man, Its remarkable what how a little bit of success gets you so much salt from randoms

No matter what you think of his material, there is no doubt he is way more erudite and palatable than just some guy with a webcam

Hes also better than almost anyone mainstream

ehh styx is a pretty cool guy, dispells fiction and doesn't afraid of anything!

who is this fucking faggot? every time i see these threads it's a bunch of cucks jerking each others dicks over this basement dwelling hot topic bitch. I watcher 3 tenths of a second of his youtube video and i cringed so hard i had a back spasm. just jack off to him already and get it over with, fucking faggots. you're literally cancer to Sup Forums kys

kek

yeah go back to watching milo and gavin videos alt right faggot

>5/10
You do realize that 5/10 is average, right? She is below average.

who's this wiccan faggot?

his occult bullshit is not only retarded but """"part of the problem""""

man, what a huge butthole

I get the feeling that he's a raging faggot but doesn't really dicks that much. So he has to find other outlets for his faggotry like magic, and multi-sided dice, and shit.

He's definitely an Edgelord. Styx, 666, pentagram necklace. It's really cringy watching his videos. I was the same way when I was 15. Then I grew hair on my balls and got laid, and dumped the black metal look.

Aside from being hard to watch, a lot of his points are bullshit and I disagree with. Such as him wanting to grant pseudo ctizenship for illegal workers in the U.S. who get caught instead of deporting them all.

Styx. Is he the one who sings, Come Sail Away and Blue Collar Man. Sure liked his music in the late 70's.

Styx is god tier. I would like to suck him off.

That's just his point of view, not gonna kill a man for expressing his opinions other than that he's a great politics analyst.
Damn I wish I had his or Molyneuxs verbal dexterity

Yeah, and so does Bill O'Reilly. Doesn't make him right, and it doesn't mean I have to agree with his quasi-liberal views.

Why are her arms so long?

>Thoughts on this meme God? I think he is the prophet cast upon us to by kek to bear truth in a world of lies.

utter cunt.

it's worse than that

styx is just one of a handful of people who read Scott Adams and then started saying similar things afterward then pretended that they knew all along

Well yeah no one said you should when I heard him saying that I completely disagreed with him, it's all about taking what you think it's good while adding it to your mindset and creating your own opinion

it's the best kind of contradiction